Whats Goin On

Avon, MA

#1 Jan 5, 2011
What the heck is going on in Franklinville School. Why did the athletic director and principal feel the need to get the wrestling coach out???
Does anybody know the politics that goes on in that school??
I think there needs to be a complete invesgigation on the Backgrounds of some of the higher ups working in that school... They are the FIRST ones to point fingers at wrong doers of others when they are hideing., tons of skeletons in there closets...** HOUGHTON College would be a great place to start of one of our Beloved( hahaha ) famous last names......

Well with the Wrestling coach gone there will be NO More Seasons like they had 2-6 years ago.........

Look at the Pictures, plaques, trophies, banners and awards Won by our wrestling teams.... You sure dont see that with the Football or Basketball Teams...... God bless those childrens hearts who give it their all to those sports everyday... But the facts are facts.......... Bring Back the Wrestling coach.... Those children RESPECTED him unlike the football coach!!!!!
Whats Goin On

Avon, MA

#2 Jan 5, 2011
*** FYI ***
NOt looking for ANY NAsty comments in this Forum, just want to know whats going on and why our Wrestling Coach is gone...

and if people really know all the dirt on some of our school system employees and the 2 faced people that are destroying this school.....
Forum Police

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Whats Goin On wrote:
What the heck is going on in Franklinville School. Why did the athletic director and principal feel the need to get the wrestling coach out???
I think there needs to be a complete invesgigation on the Backgrounds of some of the higher ups working in that school... They are the FIRST ones to point fingers at wrong doers of others when they are hideing., tons of skeletons in there closets...** HOUGHTON College would be a great place to start of one of our Beloved( hahaha ) famous last names......
Well with the Wrestling coach gone there will be NO More Seasons like they had 2-6 years ago.........
Look at the Pictures, plaques, trophies, banners and awards Won by our wrestling teams.... You sure dont see that with the Football or Basketball Teams...... God bless those childrens hearts who give it their all to those sports everyday... But the facts are facts.......... Bring Back the Wrestling coach.... Those children RESPECTED him unlike the football coach!!!!!
Changed your Name Again!!!-----I'm Watching You!! Better be Nice this Year!
Watsup

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2011
what about Houghton???
Whats Goin On

Avon, MA

#5 Jan 7, 2011
Forum Police wrote:
<quoted text>Changed your Name Again!!!-----I'm Watching You!! Better be Nice this Year!
Who the heck r you and what r you talking about??
Makes me go HMM

Middleport, NY

#6 Jan 7, 2011
Whats Goin On wrote:
Ethics are more important than trophies. The school is starting to figure that out. A little too late in my opinion.
Whats Goin On

Avon, MA

#7 Jan 8, 2011
Yes, that i do totally understand..... BUT when your higher ups have NO ETHICS except when it benefits them or their families is that really right........
Arent kids supposed to be treated equal and what happened to NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND ?????

Well if you dont have the Name you are left behind.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.....

These people NEED to be stopped... and get new people who care and want to see ALL children succeed. and bring back the wrestling coach back who made children mind, taught them respect and made them own up to their decisions..........
Makes me go HMM

Middleport, NY

#8 Jan 8, 2011
There is more to being a coach than winning. They should be a good role model by not only teaching/showing respect, but enforcing it as well. Elders and peers alike.

A coach is one who wants to see a child succeed in sports and academics equally. Not say to the kids "Hey, your grades may not get you anything better than a McDonald's job, but you can always just concentrate on wrestling and MAYBE get a scholarship."

Most importantly, a good coach should demonstrate and teach good sportsmanship. I don't think I should have to elaborate.

Franklinville Central's coach did not fill these expectations. So they moved on. Blame them?
watsup

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jan 8, 2011
I don't think the principal had the brains or the judgment to make the change on his own. The new superintendent seems to have brought some adult supervision to the district. KUDOS to her.
Whats Goin On

Avon, MA

#10 Jan 9, 2011
Ive heard the new Super is pretty good.... BUT why is she letting this crazyness continue.. I think The former TBA wrestling coach is the BEST.... I some people feel he was harsh... BUT fact is he was HARD the kids 100% respected him and his atthority. They knew if they screwed up they would have HIM to deal with. He took kids that proberly would have dropped out of school, gave them a chance and HOPE to come to school.....

Then they would go to the class room and be treated by crap by some teachers and if they acted out be sent to the principlas office and be treated even worse there..... If you werent on his Favorite list had HIS last name or friends of his childrens.. You were SCREWED........ That man did not care about children in General just his kids and getting them the BEST collegages possible and to hell with the rest of the children..... Its just a VERY BIG paycheck to him!!!!!
The One

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jan 14, 2011
The old wrestling coach allowed two counts of sexual misconduct while on the bus and one in the locker room. He was suspended and then let go when he didn't shape up. One kid was convicted of lewd touching.
Whats goin on

Avon, MA

#12 Jan 14, 2011
I drove school bus for almost 8 years and could never tell you what every kid was doing on the buss at all times... Yes i could keep my eyes on them and had no idea what was going on all the time....

What about all the other children on the buss why didnt they say anything.......

And I know the Coach personnally and i just know thats NOT the kind of man he is.........
I know something would have been taken care of if these incodents were brought to his attention.....
no joke

Killeen, TX

#13 Mar 19, 2011
alright for one the couch that was driving was a decent man the stupid D*ck that touched the other person was dumb i knew that kid and hes just creepy like that....the couch was a good man..... i knew the couch and it isnt all about winning but he pushed kids to do their best and a 100 percent so what if he was harsh on kids its his job i was raised in a harsh household and i learned to respect ppl and i look around at kids and noone has respect anymore maybe if we would have had more ppl that would discipline the world would be a better place i graduated out of that highschool 3 yrs ago now and their r some teachers in there that dont deserve to be teachers and then there are some that do and he was one of them. i can give u a long list of ppl that dont deserve to work there and a list of the reasons y or the blackmail on them ive done my research i got evidence on some teachers there that dont deserve to have a job but there time will come when they will be held responsibile for their actions.unlike everyone else out here im not afraid to post a name my name is carl im sure yall already know who i am no need to explain but one thing that is for sure is the couch was a good man.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 20, 2011
Wow! That's one hell of a couch you had. Mine just sits in the livingroom and does nothing. I think you drifted from the topic as we are discussing the coach.

On that note, I agree with you on how some of the teachers in that school should not be employed. It clearly shows, from your terrible spelling and run-on sentences, that they are incapable of teaching children.
Whats goin on

Avon, MA

#15 Mar 21, 2011
Ya know The Wrestling Coach should be let back to caoching!!!!! Get rid of some of them teachers the principals...... Who do not give a crap EXCEPT for his children..... This has gone on way 2 long. The Wrestling coach was the best..... HARD YES!!!! and the kids RESPECTED him because of it.... They were respectful of him and I know in my sons case LOVED wrestling for him. He knew how to interact with the kids..... Was he perfect NO,,,,, but none of us are ... But the dangerous people are the ones who THINK THEY ARE and have skeletonds in their closet like many many of the higher ups who work in that school......... Did DEEP into their lives and see what you find.... YOU WILL BE SHOCKED!!!!
Ya well

Olean, NY

#16 Jun 6, 2011
The coach as you all call him is NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE DISTRICT FOR A REASON.
He regularly gets too drunk at the local bars and has the crap beat out of him for the loud mouth.
Oh and the reason he cannot legally live in the district is just the first reason he should not ( like SO MANY teachers employed there ) be allowed around kids.
a family owned and operated school =)
Ahem

Corfu, NY

#18 Jun 8, 2011
The reason he is liked so much by the younger generation is because he acts like a child himself.
Want 2 Know

Avon, MA

#19 Jun 13, 2011
Yea a family owned & operated school........ Thats no lie... They need to do a clean sweep of that building from top 2 bottom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope has his Fiat on the ground as he arrives i... (Sep '15) Mar '16 Three Days 7
looking Jan '16 looking 1
Dave And JoAnne Hall (Jul '08) Nov '15 WmGa1984 6
News Franklinville teens charged in grocery store bu... (Jul '09) Nov '15 Carl Enderby 62
Unsafe person (Jul '14) Nov '15 hmmm 5
Ellicottville fall fest... What a shame. (Oct '15) Oct '15 Concerned 1
News Letha M. Koch (Oct '15) Oct '15 Smfh 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklinville Mortgages