Officials locate woman wanted for $50...

Officials locate woman wanted for $50,000 tax embezzlement

There are 6 comments on the WTKR story from Jun 4, 2010, titled Officials locate woman wanted for $50,000 tax embezzlement. In it, WTKR reports that:

She ran off with more than $50,000 of your taxpayer money! Now Samina Azhar, the woman who bounced employee paychecks and was convicted of embezzling tax money, has been found in a state far, far away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

Yeap

Newport News, VA

#1 Jun 5, 2010
Burger should take her business franchise back and kick her to the curb!
Yippers

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2010
Take that piece of crap and stick her in a hole in the ground with only her head above it. Prop her mouth open and put honey in it and drip it on her chin and face then let the bugs, critters etc have at it. She is dirt bag and probably an illegal !!
Ace

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Bring her back here and put her ass away for a few years and make her pay .....plus add penalties.
Guess

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Jun 6, 2010
She should have keep paying that money even if she only had $50 dollars to send to pay her debt...I will just say stupid move Lady
wow

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Jun 7, 2010
this is one of many things that people that don't belong in the U.S.
do to us. send her back to where she came from.
wonderful life

Norfolk, VA

#6 Jun 7, 2010
Amazing how many small business people from overseas seem to think they shouldn't pay taxes. Guess they are following our politicians example. How about slowly revoking green cards in areas where unemployment is high so Americans can go back to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zuni Music Thread (Jun '14) May '16 Musikologist 5
Medicaid expansion in Virginia Feb '16 Patient X 1
local lesbian (May '15) Dec '15 Kesha 3
Help me get my husband Thanksgiving Dinner (Nov '15) Nov '15 helpgetturkey 1
A living sacrafice (Sep '15) Oct '15 nodc 4
Don't you wish (Jul '15) Jul '15 Laughing at you 1
Free employment history? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Mikel 3

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance