Hampton Roads School Closings/Delays

Hampton Roads School Closings/Delays

There are 5 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Mar 2, 2009, titled Hampton Roads School Closings/Delays. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Back Bay Christian Academy - 2 Hour Delay Camden County, NC - 2 Hour Delay Canon Virginia, No First Shift Charles City County Courty - Closed Chesapeake City Schools - 2 Hour Delay, No AM Kindergarten Currituck ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Rachel1

Yorktown, VA

#1 Mar 2, 2009
york county is not on this list
uglo

Yorktown, VA

#2 Mar 2, 2009
It is on the list but it does not say it is closed or open.
So sad

AOL

#3 Mar 2, 2009
In York Co. we got calls early this Morning from the school distract saying that there was not going to be school. If you've supplied the school with a contact number it gets put into their automated call system.
btjac2

Mosherville, MI

#4 Mar 2, 2009
So much for global warming. Not just because of the unusual snow fall in Hampton today, but the idea of global warming is the biggest snow-job ever put across on the American people. Somebody is getting awfull rich on this idea. Stop and think about it. What sort of stimulus are we gonna get out of this fiasco?
random acts

Williamsburg, VA

#5 Mar 2, 2009
WJCC not on the list?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zuni Music Thread (Jun '14) Jan '17 Musikologist 6
News 30-plus horses removed from Zuni home (Jan '09) Sep '16 Bob 74
Medicaid expansion in Virginia (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
local lesbian (May '15) Dec '15 Kesha 3
Help me get my husband Thanksgiving Dinner (Nov '15) Nov '15 helpgetturkey 1
A living sacrafice (Sep '15) Oct '15 nodc 4
Don't you wish (Jul '15) Jul '15 Laughing at you 1

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance