Motorist dies after crashing into tower

Isle of Wight - A motorist died Friday morning after crashing into the base of a water tower in Isle of Wight County . Full Story
Slow Down

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2009
That took some effort to do. I'm certain he was flat out flying. Travel Comet Rd at your own risk. The locals drive it like they're in the Indy 500.
domino

Yorktown, VA

#2 Jun 6, 2009
Sorry but I don't think this cyclist was looking for help with Medicare.
Confused

Newport News, VA

#4 Jun 6, 2009
What happened to this article? Starts on one topic and ends on something completely different. If you really wanted help with senior healthcare would you look here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
Zuni Music Thread Jun '14 Musikologist 1
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
browneyesgirl85 on farmers only.com (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dave 1
Police identify man buried under pile of peanuts (Nov '07) Nov '13 Erin Schlosser 13
Franklin senior dies of unknown causes (Apr '08) Oct '13 rebekah skowronsk... 32
•••
•••
Franklin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE