Motorist dies after crashing into tower

Motorist dies after crashing into tower

There are 3 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Motorist dies after crashing into tower. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Isle of Wight - A motorist died Friday morning after crashing into the base of a water tower in Isle of Wight County .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Slow Down

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2009
That took some effort to do. I'm certain he was flat out flying. Travel Comet Rd at your own risk. The locals drive it like they're in the Indy 500.
domino

Yorktown, VA

#2 Jun 6, 2009
Sorry but I don't think this cyclist was looking for help with Medicare.
Confused

Newport News, VA

#4 Jun 6, 2009
What happened to this article? Starts on one topic and ends on something completely different. If you really wanted help with senior healthcare would you look here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local lesbian Jun '15 Mr Grey 2
Zuni Music Thread (Jun '14) Mar '15 Musikologist 3
Free employment history? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Mikel 3
Does anyone in Capron Know Marada Deel (Oct '14) Feb '15 black Beard 3
News Franklin paper mill closure to cost region $27 ... (Oct '09) Feb '15 Mark p 6
browneyesgirl85 on farmers only.com (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dave 1
News Police identify man buried under pile of peanuts (Nov '07) Nov '13 Erin Schlosser 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages