needhelpasap

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2012
I'm looking for a new pain management doctor and one who doesn't do shots. I'm not trying to get that stuff that was going around that they was talking about on TV. I'll stick to pill's before that. So does anyone know any pain management in the area that don't give out the shots? that would give pain pills instead? I'm deathly scared of the shot, but I'm in so much pain now that I dropped that pain clinic because they wanted to give me the shot. Please don't judge me!
Stormy

Nashville, TN

#2 Nov 12, 2012
needhelpasap wrote:
I'm looking for a new pain management doctor and one who doesn't do shots. I'm not trying to get that stuff that was going around that they was talking about on TV. I'll stick to pill's before that. So does anyone know any pain management in the area that don't give out the shots? that would give pain pills instead? I'm deathly scared of the shot, but I'm in so much pain now that I dropped that pain clinic because they wanted to give me the shot. Please don't judge me!
If you are looking for pills on Topix, you don't need a pain clinic, you need treatment..
needhelpasap

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
I'm not looking for pills. I'm looking for a new pain management clinic. I had back surgery back in July and the one I go to now wants to give me the shot and I don't want to do the shot.
Stormy

Franklin, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
needhelpasap wrote:
I'm looking for a new pain management doctor and one who doesn't do shots. I'll stick to pill's before that. So does anyone know any pain management in the area that don't give out the shots? that would give pain pills instead?
So you're not asking for pills? GET HONEST OR DIE
needhelpasap

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Nov 14, 2012
No I'm looking for a pain management clinic that actually cares about what their patient wants. I want a doctor that's going to reassure me and listen to me. I'm DEATHLY scared of the shots every since the meningitis break-out. My current doctor said "Well, it's one in a 100 better hope you're not that one" I don't want a shot when there's ANY chance I can be that 1 in a 100.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women (Aug '11) 2 hr right r 36
Nashville in the big time now, not the place I ... 5 hr goodgrief 5
Josh Hammond 9 hr Know him 3
Josh (Victoria's boyfriend) 10 hr Mac 2
Review: Casa Linda & Casa Blanca Efficiency Apa... (Jul '13) 11 hr ThatGirl2012 11
What has happen to Nancy Van Camp? 12 hr Someone 13
Letter to both parties 23 hr A good start 8

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages