• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
7,281 - 7,300 of 8,614 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
wondering

Big Sandy, TN

#8055 Sep 24, 2012
CCC999 wrote:
<quoted text> see, that is READ between the lines not tines. So it you have a problem with me I suppose you can find me and beat another woman. Now please go back to pull on your substandard wiener. Your momma should have swallowed...You are really a full fledged douchebag! Thanks for the laugh!
Does your User Name mean that you're an Employee or an Inmate of a Prison...or something else entirely?
slypknaughty

United States

#8056 Sep 25, 2012
CCC999 wrote:
<quoted text> see, that is READ between the lines not tines. So it you have a problem with me I suppose you can find me and beat another woman. Now please go back to pull on your substandard wiener. Your momma should have swallowed...You are really a full fledged douchebag! Thanks for the laugh!
are you mad that his mama didn't swallow you?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8058 Sep 25, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
are you mad that his mama didn't swallow you?
as I'm a woman and don't swing that way I guess you can figure out I am glad she didn't swallow me. You're hilarious! I love your sense of humor!

Location hidden

#8059 Sep 25, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your User Name mean that you're an Employee or an Inmate of a Prison...or something else entirely?
Nah, just had too use all sorts of letter and number combinations to finally find one not already being used. I was going to use. So the answer is...something else entirely. I'm a woman if your wondering about that. Not one of those fat, disgusting pig-like women that frequent WalMart either. Ate you in prison? Do you work for the prison? Just wondering.
Richard M

United States

#8061 Sep 26, 2012
Huh!,

Since: Oct 09

#8062 Sep 27, 2012
bob wrote:
Why do they want to kill our animals
Some have families to feed...and we have the skill and ambition to hunt to feed them.
one wild Hog, one deer, a few squirrel and rabbit may save us from having to buy 400 to five hundred pounds of meat! When combined with the garden crop, some fish, frog legs, and turtle meat...we are set for the winter! What happens when you have no job? Foodstamps? What if Democrats bankrupt America and there are NO FOODSTAMPS?
You think that Big Grocery Store will just give you food from the kindness within that frozen food section?
Ask hunters what they do with their second deer, most donate to shelters and pantries!
flowerchild

United States

#8063 Sep 28, 2012
sorry for my bluntness thats just how I roll!!
parent

Knoxville, TN

#8065 Sep 29, 2012
me either
Spin Drift

Franklin, TN

#8066 Sep 30, 2012
I greatly enjoy the right to harvest wildlife in our great state of Tennessee. I am proud to see that someone in our government is actually protecting (or concerned) with my rights as a hunter and a landowner. I have a family of 7 and we all enjoy what the land provides for us. I have some Indian in my heritage and I have the greatest respect for nature and its offerings and will do my part to protect it. We consume five to six deer each year and it greatly helps our family budget and is much healthier to eat. As a young hunter I quickly realized that nature that no part of the deer I harvest goes to waste. We consume all of the meat either thru steak or deerburger and the other wildlife on my land quickly consume the bones and internal waste (usually within two days). Once again I hope that someone in government continues to ensure my freedom. Thank you.
hunter

Knoxville, TN

#8068 Oct 1, 2012
im all for it
Grizzley Adams

Winchester, TN

#8069 Oct 1, 2012
Spin Drift wrote:
I greatly enjoy the right to harvest wildlife in our great state of Tennessee. I am proud to see that someone in our government is actually protecting (or concerned) with my rights as a hunter and a landowner. I have a family of 7 and we all enjoy what the land provides for us. I have some Indian in my heritage and I have the greatest respect for nature and its offerings and will do my part to protect it. We consume five to six deer each year and it greatly helps our family budget and is much healthier to eat. As a young hunter I quickly realized that nature that no part of the deer I harvest goes to waste. We consume all of the meat either thru steak or deerburger and the other wildlife on my land quickly consume the bones and internal waste (usually within two days). Once again I hope that someone in government continues to ensure my freedom. Thank you.
"AMEN"
david

New Kensington, PA

#8070 Oct 2, 2012
Wow

Location hidden

#8071 Oct 3, 2012
Richard M wrote:
Huh!,
Uh Huh!!!
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#8072 Oct 4, 2012
just how is it a AK 47 OR M-16 is not deadly enough to hunt with thats just dang stupid to me HUNTING RIGHTS IN THIS RED STATE MY ARSS
really

Jackson, TN

#8073 Oct 4, 2012
mormon wrote:
just how is it a AK 47 OR M-16 is not deadly enough to hunt with thats just dang stupid to me HUNTING RIGHTS IN THIS RED STATE MY ARSS
wow,you are a dumbass
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#8074 Oct 4, 2012
well I am in that 47% you mke me sick what are you in hight school or you a girl
really wrote:
<quoted text>wow,you are a dumbass
really

Jackson, TN

#8075 Oct 4, 2012
mormon wrote:
well I am in that 47% you mke me sick what are you in hight school or you a girl <quoted text>
lol,dumbass looks like you are the one in school.not sure what "mke" or "hight" is.need to go back to kindergarden. sad,sad your slut mommie didn't abort a tard like you
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#8076 Oct 4, 2012
well why is that a law dog lover
really wrote:
<quoted text>wow,you are a dumbass
Spin Drift

Franklin, TN

#8079 Oct 4, 2012
The M-16 is only a 22 caliber bullet. Good for shooting people but not wildlife. LOL
MORMON

Elizabethton, TN

#8080 Oct 4, 2012
Spin Drift wrote:
The M-16 is only a 22 caliber bullet. Good for shooting people but not wildlife. LOL
yah no crap but going at 3200 feet per second its kills alot of humans doesn't it that tumbling effect kill about anything quick -what about the AK .30 why can't we hunt with that in this red gun rights state its not the killing effect just bad laws

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min Pete 145,726
go home if your from ohio 3 hr karl 9
Eight-year-old saves mother's life with 911 call 7 hr sheila ONeal 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 9 hr Blight 1,501
No Refusal DUI Checkpoints 9 hr Stew 1
Tennessee Racial Profiling Tracking 9 hr Stew 3
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Franklin People Search