Carnival Kia owner says no Ferris whe...

Carnival Kia owner says no Ferris wheel in Franklin

There are 6 comments on the The Tennessean story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Carnival Kia owner says no Ferris wheel in Franklin. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

FRANKLIN - Public outcry over Carnival Kia owner Chris Bostick's plans to install a towering Ferris wheel at his newest auto dealership has convinced him to rethink his approach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Nancy

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Mar 10, 2011
Those Carnival Kia Ferris Wheels are Tacky!
Hard Truth

Franklin, TN

#2 Mar 12, 2011
Yea farris wheels are tacky but that old lady of his is hooooooooot. He should put her in more commercials maybe in tight leather.
John Wright

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2011
Theres nothing wrong with a farris wheel, the franklin just need to stop being so close minded, and due something new. Don't hate what criss is doing, and the fact the he's taking a different approach to capture his audiance. And its rude to make certain comments about a mans wife, she's beautiful, and thats all that needs to be said. to see a young man like criss, with so much spark, can put fear to those who's not on his level.
The real truth

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2011
I bet those comments came from other employees from other dealer ships. Its called HATING! We all know it takes all day to close a damn deal, and when you got kids, what better thing to do than give them something to do like put them, and even the buyer on there. I'll ride it. So criss, don't give up, your the sh%#@. Its nice to see a man who want to do more than sell cars, but also entertain his audiance, and give his customers something to do while they wait. Shame on all you hater's, you know who you are. Its who ever got something negative to say, but can't do nothing better, or close to what he's doing. Hey criss, your should make a drink called haterade for all your hater's. Keep up the good work
Tim

Franklin, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2011
I live in Franklin, and really don't care about a farris wheel. I think its great he put a dealership in Franklin.The other dealers in town HATE competition so its obvious where the uproar is coming from.
Soup

Lawrenceville, GA

#7 Jul 13, 2011
Tacky car sales dealership.... no thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolly Parton heartbroken by wildfires torching ... 6 hr NailontheHead 12
for r 16 hr Donewitu 2
Negroes and crime 18 hr NOne66EchoRomeo 1
Take a guess 18 hr Booooo 8
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) 18 hr caliegirl 813
Zooskool 19 hr Miss k9 1
Kirk Comiskey dba Nashville Music Productions (Jan '09) Thu DiCrapio 33

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages