Franklin Park Village Blows off its r...

Franklin Park Village Blows off its residents

Posted in the Franklin Park Forum

Ken

Franklin Park, IL

#1 Jul 12, 2012
I have given up on ever contacting the Village of Franklin Park about anything ever again. Each time I see something that is suspicious and I report it...I just get blown off. I saw something that looked suspicious last weekend in my neighborhood and there was evidence left over. I took it to the Police station and the police officer I spoke with just looked at me as if I was nuts and didnt even bother to take any of the information I had to offer down. He just treated me as I was a lunatic, not a resident that had some information. The same goes for other departments in the village. When I contact them, they take the information down and do nothing. But they sure get paid nice for doing nothing. Same thing with the building department.
My neighbors also have the same complaints. Franklin Park is the village with the Do Nothing But Get Paid officials and employees. The only person I see who actually does something is the tree guy and his staff. At least I see trees being cut down but as far as the other departments... they are just stuck up idiots. I am sure someone will say why dont I attend the village meetings. I will go but is it necessary that I go every week just to get some service that my tax dollars pay for already.
mickey miguel

Glendale Heights, IL

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Around election time they will kiss your ass for about a month.
The rest of the year your on your own.
Just pay your bills that they send you or they will take your house and fine you into financial ruin.
Many more factories have closed shop after receiving there latest tax bill.
The police dept, if they can't ticket or tow your car they are not making any money and you are wasting there time.
Paiderson got into office lieing and he will continue to lie all the way to the bank.

He may be cutting corners and braging about green energy,but many people know he is full of shit.

And the police dept and there paramilatary attitude.Just keep collecting the money for the big bill that's coming our pensions are unfunded and the politicions ripped us off and we need to put up camera's everywhere we can sneak them in.

What ever Rahm does Paiderson will try to due.
Carmen

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 15, 2012
That is for sure... do nothing is the truth.

Our neighbors and I have been complaining about these ice cream trucks that come by from the city. These guys constantly drive the wrong way down the one way street and they speed to the next stop. It is like they are competing with one another.

My neighbor contacted the village to let them know about it..but we still see these ice cream trucks come by and drive down the wrong way again.

Last week I was reading in the paper that an icecream truck hit a girl and the ice cream vendor did not even have a certificate of insurance.

We already complained about it to the village but these guys still come by. Also thought you had to have a food license to have a food truck...I am sure these guys dont....they hardly speak a word of english.

do nothing is for sure.
I Know

Elmwood Park, IL

#4 Jul 16, 2012
That does not surprise me about the ice cream trucks. I have reported wreckless speeders before and I still see people doing over 60 on some streets when the factories around there close. These are our own people too, mostly young guys in FP with their Chevy Camaros who use the empty streets as their personal race tracks. I don't want to offend people but I think these people get away because they are mostly polish or italians.
sergi

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 17, 2012
yea...there are these two spanish guys and it looks ike they are competing for ice cream business...but it is true. One of them speeds and constantly drives the wrong way on a one way street.

Funny thing....there is a sign on his truck stating be safe...children around..Should read his own sign.

I am curious though to find out if he does have insurance coverage.

I did read about that girl being hit by an ice cream truck...and sure enough the driver did not have insuranc and none of the proper licenses for operating an ice cream truck.

FOr sure sure, Franklin Park just looks the other way as they always do with everything
Joe

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 18, 2012
last week my neighbor saw two guys loading a van and when they spotted her they quickly drove off, but one of the boxes fell off the van

She walked by and looked in the box and there were all these rooster feathers. She thought nothing of it. She mentioned it to me ad I told her it sounded like they were staging some sort of cockfight somewhere. I told her to go and tellthe police and to take the box with the feathers to the police as evidence.

She did and the officer who she spoke with her at the station was really a jerk. He dismissed her completely and when she tried to show the evidence to him, he yelled at her that it was a biohazard and to throw it outside. Hedid not even bother to collect the address or locatio of where this took place. She said he was really rude to her and completey dismissed her because he was chit chatting to some other village employees.

I dont know about you, but I thought cockfighting was a serious offense. You would think the police would take seriously some information that is given to them instead of just blow people off.

My neighbor told me she would never ever go back or call the police again because they treat her like she is not important at all.
SLEEPY

Racine, WI

#7 Jul 29, 2012
DA cant still figure a way to clean up mannhiem.
MY 5C

Altamonte Springs, FL

#8 Aug 5, 2012
Cook County need to start taking interest on infrastructure...Sheriff Dart need to save money too, we could use that money to build things...I'm glad we have someone to run agains him...Ted Palka for Sheriff!!!
SLEEPY wrote:
DA cant still figure a way to clean up mannhiem.
Willy

Jamaica, NY

#9 Feb 11, 2013
TED PALKA FOR SHERIFF IS BEST FOR COUNTY, HE WON'T DIG UP CEMETARIES LOOKING FOR BODIES. HE WILL PREVENT FUTURE CRIME BY MAKING CURRENT PRISONERS WORK FOR SENTENCE REDUCTION. LOTS OF SEWER WORK AT DARTS HOUSE.
Dunkin Donuts

Franklin Park, IL

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Ken wrote:
I have given up on ever contacting the Village of Franklin Park about anything ever again. Each time I see something that is suspicious and I report it...I just get blown off. I saw something that looked suspicious last weekend in my neighborhood and there was evidence left over. I took it to the Police station and the police officer I spoke with just looked at me as if I was nuts and didnt even bother to take any of the information I had to offer down. He just treated me as I was a lunatic, not a resident that had some information. The same goes for other departments in the village. When I contact them, they take the information down and do nothing. But they sure get paid nice for doing nothing. Same thing with the building department.
My neighbors also have the same complaints. Franklin Park is the village with the Do Nothing But Get Paid officials and employees. The only person I see who actually does something is the tree guy and his staff. At least I see trees being cut down but as far as the other departments... they are just stuck up idiots. I am sure someone will say why dont I attend the village meetings. I will go but is it necessary that I go every week just to get some service that my tax dollars pay for already.
Yes Ken it does. If what you say is true then put your face with your complaint. Unless your name is Ken Zorneck then nobody will do a thing for you.
Dunkin Donuts

Franklin Park, IL

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Carmen wrote:
That is for sure... do nothing is the truth.
Our neighbors and I have been complaining about these ice cream trucks that come by from the city. These guys constantly drive the wrong way down the one way street and they speed to the next stop. It is like they are competing with one another.
My neighbor contacted the village to let them know about it..but we still see these ice cream trucks come by and drive down the wrong way again.
Last week I was reading in the paper that an icecream truck hit a girl and the ice cream vendor did not even have a certificate of insurance.
We already complained about it to the village but these guys still come by. Also thought you had to have a food license to have a food truck...I am sure these guys dont....they hardly speak a word of english.
do nothing is for sure.
This story is Bull, nobody is selling ice cream in February.
Dart for Sheriff

Altamonte Springs, FL

#12 Jun 22, 2013
http://www.abisoft.org/opinions/2008/1_07-cv-...
MY 5C wrote:
Cook County need to start taking interest on infrastructure...Sheriff Dart need to save money too, we could use that money to build things...I'm glad we have someone to run agains him...Ted Palka for Sheriff!!!
<quoted text>
Michael

Elmwood Park, IL

#13 Jun 23, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
FP Resident

Elmwood Park, IL

#14 Nov 13, 2013
The way theyre treating the residents is ridiculous. The cops are parking on handicap spots while they are shopping in Walgreens on 25th & Grand same at Jewel. I mentioned it to the lady at the station and she told me its a police vehicle and they can park anywhere they like. They're pushing the residents out of this village that was once a good place to live in.
yes

Elmwood Park, IL

#15 Nov 13, 2013
Yes it's true, I have seen police officers packed on handicapped and fire lane for 15min (not official police business) doing house shoppin
FP Resident wrote:
The way theyre treating the residents is ridiculous. The cops are parking on handicap spots while they are shopping in Walgreens on 25th & Grand same at Jewel. I mentioned it to the lady at the station and she told me its a police vehicle and they can park anywhere they like. They're pushing the residents out of this village that was once a good place to live in.
Yes

Sugar Grove, IL

#16 Nov 13, 2013
FP Resident wrote:
The entire administration is pushing out all the residents. And its not to hard for them to do since most weigh 300-450 lbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg's day July 26th 3 hr True facts 1
News Two Shot, One Dead In Gang-Related Shooting In ... (May '07) 7 hr Some dude 166
News Red-light cameras rake in millions for Chicago ... 7 hr Some dude 16
Don't Deport Ethnic Women! (Jan '17) 7 hr Some dude 20
Berwyn Losing Money by Not Enforcing Overnight ... (Aug '12) 7 hr Some dude 8
To many Mexicans? 7 hr Not a white guy 3
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 15 hr Scam McScammer 442

Franklin Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Park Mortgages