con artist matt scott of elmhurst (ponzi scam)

Posted in the Franklin Park Forum

justice

Maywood, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2010
just a reminder about the trial set for next month for this piece of sh.. time may have past but nothing has changed. everyone will still be at trial and no emotions or feelings have changed. the elmhurst press will be printing a big preview on the story before it starts . stay tuned for info, or please post any new info on this scumbag
interested resident

Lombard, IL

#2 Aug 3, 2010
do you know when and where the trial will be?
mario p

Maywood, IL

#3 Aug 5, 2010
federal building begging of sept.
joey g

Maywood, IL

#4 Aug 12, 2010
i think court is sept 6 or 7th. i will find out but from what i heard he is pulling the usual im scared to go to jail thing and keeps getting extensions, so he will most likely come up with some bullshit story for the sept court date. also heard that he is doing charity work which he thinks will look good for the judge. there is a line around the block of victoms who are going testify of how he destroyed there lives and con them for everyhing they have. but if you know him im sure hes telling his family and others that he didnt do any thing and it is a misunderstanding. cant wait for this to hit every tv and newspaper. the elmhurst paper will be following the trial and posting info about the testimony of hte victoms. saty tuned
joey g

Maywood, IL

#5 Aug 12, 2010
sorry for the spelling( trying to type from my phone)
noway man

Elgin, IL

#6 Aug 12, 2010
The gut took suckers
omg

Maywood, IL

#7 Aug 12, 2010
dong get it
g man

Maywood, IL

#8 Aug 30, 2010
trial to begin next week
By the way

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 8, 2010
joey g wrote:
i think court is sept 6 or 7th. i will find out but from what i heard he is pulling the usual im scared to go to jail thing and keeps getting extensions, so he will most likely come up with some bullshit story for the sept court date. also heard that he is doing charity work which he thinks will look good for the judge. there is a line around the block of victoms who are going testify of how he destroyed there lives and con them for everyhing they have. but if you know him im sure hes telling his family and others that he didnt do any thing and it is a misunderstanding. cant wait for this to hit every tv and newspaper. the elmhurst paper will be following the trial and posting info about the testimony of hte victoms. saty tuned
He doesn't think he did anything wrong. He doesn't get it !!!
bye bye

Maywood, IL

#10 Sep 8, 2010
he will get it on thurs when he cries and says that he is innocent 5-7 years is a long time
bye bye

Maywood, IL

#11 Sep 9, 2010
case is closed the scumbag got 10 years and has to go to jail in 2 weeks. the judge nailed him and was not happy. i on the other hand cant be more happy. 10 years he will never see outside of jail again. hope he rotts in jail.
By the way

Frankfort, IL

#12 Jun 27, 2011
His sister and brother (or brothers) made a lot of money in this scumbag's scam. I don't think they knew about it, but they had to know something was going on for them to get such a huge return on their money. (yes, they got their money back, plus) I'm pretty sure one brother did his books years ago at the start of this and stopped because he knew he was doing something illegal but never said or did anything about it. Just think if he or another family member did say something to him, how many people wouldn't of been screwed out of their hard-earned life's savings. The greed of some people sickens me. It makes you wonder what kind of upbringing he had. His family actually thinks the investors were greedy, to think they can get a big return on their money in a short period of time. How fucked up is that kind of thinking. They seem to forget about the return they got. So sorry too all he screwed. I feel for you all.
bye bye

Bellwood, IL

#13 Jun 27, 2011
By the way wrote:
His sister and brother (or brothers) made a lot of money in this scumbag's scam. I don't think they knew about it, but they had to know something was going on for them to get such a huge return on their money.(yes, they got their money back, plus) I'm pretty sure one brother did his books years ago at the start of this and stopped because he knew he was doing something illegal but never said or did anything about it. Just think if he or another family member did say something to him, how many people wouldn't of been screwed out of their hard-earned life's savings. The greed of some people sickens me. It makes you wonder what kind of upbringing he had. His family actually thinks the investors were greedy, to think they can get a big return on their money in a short period of time. How fucked up is that kind of thinking. They seem to forget about the return they got. So sorry too all he screwed. I feel for you all.
thats ok he has to get out sooner or later and im sure he will get everything he has coming to him and more. times a ticking. were all here waiting for you to come home scumbag.
poor matt scott

Bellwood, IL

#14 Jun 28, 2011
His son should of went away for him. I remember his dad telling people how enbarassed he was because his son takes it in the culo. He would of loved it. On the other hand the only way i will get my money back is if i marry his daughter, and shes no prize either. His wife is no better than him, she new everything that was going on and played the same card. Teliing people everything will be ok and come on in and meet the family, like that would calm the situation. She should be ashamed, on top of it she was a kindergarden teacher. Susan please leave us a message on here if your getting bored that matt is gone. 8 more years is a long time, call me i wont tell anyone.
poor matt scott

Bellwood, IL

#15 Jun 28, 2011
I have already contacted CNBC, with regards to the show, greed: cons, scams,. They are looking into the story and said that they will begin to start researching it. Please contact them or leave email on here so i can pass the info on.
tailored trousers

Salinas, CA

#16 Dec 9, 2011
bye bye wrote:
<quoted text> thats ok he has to get out sooner or later and im sure he will get everything he has coming to him and more. times a ticking. were all here waiting for you to come home scumbag.
Is this the same mattew scott who does Craigslist car scams? if so, the name is presently doing scams on CL / "He/She" replied to my car for sale ad but I googled the name and got lots of scam info on him/her...
MARIO

Bellwood, IL

#17 Dec 9, 2011
tailored trousers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same mattew scott who does Craigslist car scams? if so, the name is presently doing scams on CL / "He/She" replied to my car for sale ad but I googled the name and got lots of scam info on him/her...
I DON'T THINK SO BUT THIS MATT T SCOTT, OWNED GELS CO INVESTMENTS AND RAN A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR PONZI SCHEME . HE IS DOING 11 YEARS IN PRISON. BUT THAN AGAIN WHO KNOWS. IT MIGHT BE ONE OF HIS SCUMBAG KIDS OR PIG DAUGHTER.
cabbage121

United States

#18 May 31, 2012
there is a matthew scott
email; matthew.scott69@aol.com

i was wondering if this is a scam.
he had a toyota truck on craigslist.com
he wont call me all he does is email me
he says he is a sggt in alaska
and he is using his sisters illness to sale me the truck.
Bye the way

New Lenox, IL

#19 Sep 21, 2012
I would stay away from that CL Matt Scott. It could possibly be him or a family member. Let me tell you from personal experience, I wouldn't trust anyone in his family including his inlaws (they are just as bad). Using people for their own personal gain for any reason, is what they do best. I'm surprised that no one filed a lawsuit against his wife and her being able to keep the house, considering she totally remodeled her whole house probably with everybody else's money. I remember hearing how she got everything finished just the way she wanted it and how beautiful it looks just before the evil scumbag got caught.
on the thread

Pflugerville, TX

#20 Jan 17, 2013
trying to sell something on craigslist, and got this from a Mattew Scott (3 different email addresses during the conversation)

Thank you for getting back to me. Can you assure me that it's in good condition and that i will not be disappointed with it. i will love to buy this item.i want to be the best offer by adding $100 to your money then keep other offers off,where i am i don't have access to my bank account and i have access to my paypal account.I insisted on paypal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking, but i can pay from my paypal account, as i have my bank account attached to it, i will need you to give me your paypal email address so i can make the payment asap for the item and if you don't have paypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to http://www.paypal.com and get it set up , after you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for registration with paypal so as to put the money through. I have a pick up agent that will come and pick the item up after i have made the payment. Get back to me in time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same old same old 1 hr Bob 10
RIver Grove Gangs (Oct '10) Wed that guy by himself 59
when will we get underpass (Jul '12) Wed brjz 39
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) Tue People 911
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Tue Judgement Day 1,509
emily keseg (Sep '09) May 17 WhoAmI 72
JS Paluch Company/Not Ethical (Aug '11) May 15 adrienne6428 21
More from around the web

Franklin Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE