First Prev
of 3
Next Last
New Resident

Woodridge, IL

#1 Nov 11, 2012
New to town who is this person Chris Litwin. No one seems to know anything about him.
Larry

Villa Park, IL

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Chris Litwin is an honest cop and a very nice guy. He knows what Franklin Park needs to straighten things out.

Roselle, IL

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Larry wrote:
Chris Litwin is an honest cop and a very nice guy. He knows what Franklin Park needs to straighten things out.
Litwin is not and was not a cop!
Buddy

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Chris Litwin is not a cop. He is a security guard. He is from Poland and he has no experience in government. Not sure..maybe he has some triton college classes under his belt.
But he is not a cop..and you certainly are not honest
Larry wrote:
Resident and Supporter

Lake Mary, FL

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Well 10 years as reserve/police officer (saved us money, made money for village, protected our neighborhood) what else do you want...From Poland, Germany, Mexico, England, who cares? he knows about diversity that's what we need to keep this town going, industrial in Franklin Park is Dead..Security Officer, reserve/police officer it show us he cares about safety, and working for low pay...if comes to education and expirience he will hire the best to serve the residents and businesses (Community)...He will have some experience starting April 9, 2012
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#6 Nov 12, 2012
1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Litwin is not and was not a cop!
He was never a police officer he was a reserve and was fired for doing a bad job.
Know the facts before you post.
bob

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 12, 2012
only goes to show yo that there are a lot of lies and inaccuracies on the internet.

dont believe everything you read on these blogs.
Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
He was never a police officer he was a reserve and was fired for doing a bad job.
Resident for 35 years

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Elvis you get your fact....What you know and put on the blog it's not true, you have no idea lol...People ask the mayor or Christopher Litwin to answer that question
Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen

Woodridge, IL

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Chris Litwin is not a serious candidate.

He is all talk - no knowledge.

No Plan.

No Support.

Fewer and Fewer Friends by the minute.

Could not decide whether he was for or against a $15.5 Million Dollar Bond Issue.

Afraid and NO Leader.

That about sums up Chris Litwin.

Litwin is TOAST!
Karen

Woodridge, IL

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Resident and Supporter wrote:
Well 10 years as reserve/police officer (saved us money, made money for village, protected our neighborhood) what else do you want...From Poland, Germany, Mexico, England, who cares? he knows about diversity that's what we need to keep this town going, industrial in Franklin Park is Dead..Security Officer, reserve/police officer it show us he cares about safety, and working for low pay...if comes to education and expirience he will hire the best to serve the residents and businesses (Community)...He will have some experience starting April 9, 2012
Your wrong very wrong.

Litwin has no chance do not waste your vote.
overtaxed

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Lets face it Franklin park is a mess its time to move out of hell hole!
Paula

Elmwood Park, IL

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong very wrong.
Litwin has no chance do not waste your vote.
Litwin is good. I won't waste my vote.
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Paula wrote:
<quoted text>Litwin is good. I won't waste my vote.
Let me answer this one more time.
Who is Chris Litwin.
He is our village fool.
hispanic voter

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Karen, resident, and the truth person, on and on same person lol ...Paula you are right he got my and my family vote
Karen

Woodridge, IL

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me answer this one more time.
Who is Chris Litwin.
He is our village fool.
Agee. Agree. Agree. Agree.
Karen

Woodridge, IL

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Resident and Supporter wrote:
Barrett hired the best. His best friend Smolen. The best man at his wedding Smolen. Heard enough? Litwin cut from same cloth. His best friends coming too.
hispanic supporter

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Karen are you in love with Mr. Litwin? I sense some tension lol
Sunshine

Villa Park, IL

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Karen,He hired alot more than Smolen.Many,many hires in the last 3 1/2 yrs. of the village must have stood up at that wedding.Friends getting Big,Fat paychecks.
Karen

Woodridge, IL

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Paula wrote:
<quoted text>Litwin is good. I won't waste my vote.
Good for Nothing. Litwin will never amount to anything.
Sim

Schiller Park, IL

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Got that right. Franklin Park is a sh*t hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same old same old 5 hr Beeeverjuice 11
RIver Grove Gangs (Oct '10) Wed that guy by himself 59
when will we get underpass (Jul '12) Wed brjz 39
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) Tue People 911
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Tue Judgement Day 1,509
JS Paluch Company/Not Ethical (Aug '11) May 15 adrienne6428 21
Home Rule May 14 invictus 13
More from around the web

Franklin Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE