Police Blotter: Man Charged With Driv...

Police Blotter: Man Charged With Driving 103 MPH, Unlawful Use of Weapons

There are 18 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Police Blotter: Man Charged With Driving 103 MPH, Unlawful Use of Weapons. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Wednesday, June 13 Speeding/Unlawful Use of Weapons DarylA FlorencoA Dourado, 25, of the 1500 block of Acorn Court in Lombard, was arrested at 10:25 p.m. near 95 th A Street and Reflection Drive, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

paul

Lombard, IL

#1 Jun 15, 2012
how is it unlawful use of weapons if he never used them and the cops found them under his seat? that doesnt even show intent to use. i think this kid is gettin hammered cause he has a nice car. ;)
Dr Phil

Romeoville, IL

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Paul what is unlawful is your use of the English language.
paul wrote:
how is it unlawful use of weapons if he never used them and the cops found them under his seat? that doesnt even show intent to use. i think this kid is gettin hammered cause he has a nice car. ;)
Saleem

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2012
paul wrote:
Dis is discriminaton- that all! Dat kid ain't got no chance to gets off.
RPD

Bolingbrook, IL

#4 Jun 20, 2012
We have the right to arrest anyone and everyone with no evidence. This is Romeoville. Where we all circle jerk and have big incest parties.
Wesglen Resident

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2012
It is unlawful to carry a concealed weapon in a car. You can't have a loaded gun under your seat. Secondly, if there was no intent to use a gun, why is it under his car seat while he is driving? Why wouldn't it be at home in a lock box or under his mattress if he wasn't intending to use it?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Saleem wrote:
<quoted text>
Dis is discriminaton- that all! Dat kid ain't got no chance to gets off.
You must have went to Proviso East to learn to talk and spell like that
Stupid is stupid

Bolingbrook, IL

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Wesglen Resident.

I am not speaking out in defense of anyone.

But please educate yourself on the law before speaking any further.

You embarrass yourself.

If you are going to speak out like you know the laws in Illinois then study up on the ILCS before you make more of an ass of yourself than you already have.
RPD

Bolingbrook, IL

#8 Jun 20, 2012
Wesglen Resident wrote:
It is unlawful to carry a concealed weapon in a car. You can't have a loaded gun under your seat. Secondly, if there was no intent to use a gun, why is it under his car seat while he is driving? Why wouldn't it be at home in a lock box or under his mattress if he wasn't intending to use it?
because your mother likes to use it to masterbate and let off a couple of rounds. By law after you where born she has to shoot her ovaries to make sure you or sumtin like you dont happen again. Pee on
Stuart

Joliet, IL

#9 Jun 21, 2012
RPD wrote:
We have the right to arrest anyone and everyone with no evidence. This is Romeoville. Where we all circle jerk and have big incest parties.
Got nothing better to do "rpd" than troll Topix. Being that this arrest was in Naperville and not romeoville makes you look more like an a$$ than you already are, congrats.
RPD

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2012
Stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Got nothing better to do "rpd" than troll Topix. Being that this arrest was in Naperville and not romeoville makes you look more like an a$$ than you already are, congrats.
thank u homo
Bystander

Bolingbrook, IL

#11 Jun 24, 2012
Just because Stuart left his seed in your bung doesn't make him homo. You must be from Romeoville, maybe a result of that incestuous circle-jerk party you so fondly talked about.
A1B2C3

Westmont, IL

#12 Jun 24, 2012
Article wrote:
"Under the driver's seat were two cans of pepper spray, metal knuckles and an expandable baton."
Pepper spray isn't illegal, but metal knuckles and the baton are illegal.

There was no report of a gun. A gun can be under the driver seat if it's unloaded and inside a container and the owner has a FOID card.

I really doubt a small three inch long flashlight is illegal to carry in a pocket.

They even try to ban sticks and branches from the Parks and School grounds.
F24L1I1P

Westmont, IL

#13 Jun 24, 2012
Yea, show us the flashlight law.
F24L1I1P

Westmont, IL

#14 Jun 25, 2012
Article wrote:
"Under the driver's seat were two cans of pepper spray, metal knuckles and an expandable baton."
Pepper spray is illegal ONLY if you have it while in a Park or maybe on school property.

Govts have banned most weapons in the Park making any weapon possession illegal. But these laws can be challenged as unenforceable because most people don't know of these laws and hence the law is ignored regularly. A vehilce used to make repairs in the Park (or a maintenace vehicle) will have tools that have been banned.

Another bad law (created by police) is the No Chain law. This law bans dog chain (collar and leash) in Parks. It's violated all the time because people don't know the law even exists.

Local police are always coercing local politicians to outlaw objects that can be used for self defense from police attacks. The police know they can't completely ban GUNS because of State law, so they ban them from Parks or schools. This limits a person's ability to carry a gun in the car (for example).
BigMcLargeHuge

Joliet, IL

#15 Jun 25, 2012
F24L1I1P wrote:
Pepper spray is illegal ONLY if you have it while in a Park or maybe on school property.

Govts have banned most weapons in the Park making any weapon possession illegal. But these laws can be challenged as unenforceable because most people don't know of these laws and hence the law is ignored regularly. A vehilce used to make repairs in the Park (or a maintenace vehicle) will have tools that have been banned.

Another bad law (created by police) is the No Chain law. This law bans dog chain (collar and leash) in Parks. It's violated all the time because people don't know the law even exists.

Local police are always coercing local politicians to outlaw objects that can be used for self defense from police attacks. The police know they can't completely ban GUNS because of State law, so they ban them from Parks or schools. This limits a person's ability to carry a gun in the car (for example).
Local police coercing politicians to pass laws to prevent people from protecting themselves from police attacks? Are you kidding me?! That statement is about as dumb as saying there is a "no chain law". In my town, and every town I know of, the only time your pet CANNOT be leashed, is when you are at a dog park. Your anti-police rant is tiredsome and ridiculous.
F24L1I1P

Westmont, IL

#16 Jun 25, 2012
Read it again, Dummy (all cops are stupid and dangerous). Chain dog leash is banned in Westmont Illinois parks, and I can post the link for the written law. In Westmont Parks, all dogs must be leashed with leather or nylon leash and collar, and not chain. The law was created so that no person could attack a cop using a dog chain leash or collar (or any other steel chain).

See how dumb and dangerous cops are.

F24L1I1P

Westmont, IL

#17 Jun 25, 2012
http://www.wpd4fun.org/Facilities/rules-regs....

SECTION 5. FIREARMS, WEAPONS, EXPLOSIVES, AND MISSILES:
A.No person except Park Patrol or other law enforcement officers in the line of duty, shall have, carry, or discharge any gun, pistol or shotgun in any park or upon District property. At no time shall anyone carry or discharge any switchblade, hunting knife, dagger, metal knuckles,(CHAIN) chain, slingshot, blowgun, bow & arrow, any potentially dangerous lethal instrument, harmful solid, liquid aquenous, effervescent, gaseous substance or other dangerous weapon concealed on or about his person while within any park or upon District property.
RPD

United States

#18 Jun 26, 2012
F24L1I1P wrote:
http://www.wpd4fun.org/Facilit ies/rules-regs.htm#Division4

SECTION 5. FIREARMS, WEAPONS, EXPLOSIVES, AND MISSILES:
A.No person except Park Patrol or other law enforcement officers in the line of duty, shall have, carry, or discharge any gun, pistol or shotgun in any park or upon District property. At no time shall anyone carry or discharge any switchblade, hunting knife, dagger, metal knuckles,(CHAIN) chain, slingshot, blowgun, bow & arrow, any potentially dangerous lethal instrument, harmful solid, liquid aquenous, effervescent, gaseous substance or other dangerous weapon concealed on or about his person while within any park or upon District property.
u swallow don't u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New statue Michael marchetti he hAs done so much (Oct '14) 1 hr WILDBILL 14
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc 7 hr Farrah Carter 101
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud 18 hr Gamm11 10
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Tue ATTENTION NEEDED 8,970
How many cars can a Mexican park on one block Tue Human Beings 8
News Skokie teen charged in Tuesday's stabbing murder (Sep '09) Tue Ava Rademacher-Davy 64
News Dr. Les Golden is Charged by Oak Park Park's wi... (May '09) Tue Uncle Tom 6

Franklin Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Park Mortgages