Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

spy wrote:
Randy on the roll watch out people...did you had uplifting fundraiser last night? It's great to have dreams and to be superstar for while, but will hurt when you loose lol
I'm sure Juannie Kuggie Barry and Fartsis were real PROUD to hold their FUNDRAISER for their run for office in SCHILLER PARK because WANT FRANKLIN PARK buisnesses to fail so they can have another issue created by themselves to complain. This is an example of how they operate.
John

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

man...how stupid are these people? There are plenty of places to host a fundraiser in Franklin Park....why Schiller Park?

totally clueless...if they cant figure out how that looks bad...then they cant figure out more important things if you ask me.

guess they have no faith in Franklin Park business owners.
Willy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure Juannie Kuggie Barry and Fartsis were real PROUD to hold their FUNDRAISER for their run for office in SCHILLER PARK because WANT FRANKLIN PARK buisnesses to fail so they can have another issue created by themselves to complain. This is an example of how they operate.
John

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

they probably dont buy american either.
debate

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Randy wrote:
Barrett wants everone to pay more in taxes except his friends millions in unpaid bills owed to Village. Pedersen's Village looks other way as long as campaign cash keeps coming in to Friends of Pedersen.

Barrett's taxes unpaid better check that out!
If Barrett taxes were unpaid, he couldn't run for office.

Who owes the village money? Or is this another uneducated and anti-Barrett statement just made up to stir bs on this website?
barb

Schiller Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

kugelberg was on the appearance committee. What exactly did he improve in Franklin Park as far as appearance.

what a joke.
Wonka

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Willy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure Juannie Kuggie Barry and Fartsis were real PROUD to hold their FUNDRAISER for their run for office in SCHILLER PARK because WANT FRANKLIN PARK buisnesses to fail so they can have another issue created by themselves to complain. This is an example of how they operate.
The bisnesses are failing becuz of taxes thank Quinn Prekwinkl,Emanual,Obamma,Maddi gun,Baret,and the lawndry list of Muny Takers.All Libarels.Lets not forgot goodest, bestest fren (and he get a cuple-a- pluggs at the debate 4 yeers ago),TODD STROGER.He was such a good guiy.He couldnt even draww blacks suport any more to get passwed prekwinkl.TODD jus luky he not in prisen with Jesse(anuther Lib)Libs make Rian and rebubs scumm look good,latly.Jesse Jr.wayting for a nu room mate,maybee he get wishes come true sooon.Hees makin his list an cheking it twice finding owt whos nawty and not so nice...maybee its whooz on the campain muny sheyster list with himm,whoo wood that be??????
Question Man

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

spy wrote:
Randy on the roll watch out people...did you had uplifting fundraiser last night? It's great to have dreams and to be superstar for while, but will hurt when you loose lol
Randy Who?
Bill

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

well then Juan should stop going around telling people these outrageous lies.
debate wrote:
<quoted text>
If Barrett taxes were unpaid, he couldn't run for office.
Who owes the village money? Or is this another uneducated and anti-Barrett statement just made up to stir bs on this website?
real barb

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

barb wrote:
kugelberg was on the appearance committee. What exactly did he improve in Franklin Park as far as appearance.
what a joke.
You don't know hat he did? Where you been girl? He improved the street with new top and he got new windows for the ones that were old and he got the flags on grand ave. Did I mention flowers? Yeah that too. And he also got the trash picked up. Then he went on to get street sweepers to broom the sidewalks. And he got the business together to keep things clean.
joe

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

where? the flowers are dead. The paving on rose street did not do adequate job.. check out the missing grating on manhole on Schiller and 25th NW corner. Where is the grating.

What flags? I dont see any flags...

what about the pile of garbage that he was standing 50 feet away when he was trolling for signatures for his petition? The empty lot behind tire shop.. Always filled with Garbage.

Is he gonna plant some flowers and stick some flags there? How about picking up the trash first.
real barb wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know hat he did? Where you been girl? He improved the street with new top and he got new windows for the ones that were old and he got the flags on grand ave. Did I mention flowers? Yeah that too. And he also got the trash picked up. Then he went on to get street sweepers to broom the sidewalks. And he got the business together to keep things clean.
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Stop throwing trash out your car window.
The flowers were planted the store owners are suppose to water them.
Time for people to be accountable for their actions.
Robbie

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Elvis wrote:
Stop throwing trash out your car window.
The flowers were planted the store owners are suppose to water them.
Time for people to be accountable for their actions.
Lets start with you.There's a Utilities water truck out wattering flowers all summer.And they're picking weeds from the pots to.Store owners just ring the cash register and watch there patrons walk out and throw garbage in the street.Flowers = Putting lipstik on a PIG.
Willy

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Robbie wrote:
<quoted text>Lets start with you.There's a Utilities water truck out wattering flowers all summer.And they're picking weeds from the pots to.Store owners just ring the cash register and watch there patrons walk out and throw garbage in the street.Flowers = Putting lipstik on a PIG.
Sounds like you know a couple pigs.
Willy

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

real barb wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know hat he did? Where you been girl? He improved the street with new top and he got new windows for the ones that were old and he got the flags on grand ave. Did I mention flowers? Yeah that too. And he also got the trash picked up. Then he went on to get street sweepers to broom the sidewalks. And he got the business together to keep things clean.
Actually he did none of the above, Paving done by recomendations from village engineers, flags done every year by the street dept. and trash picked up by a private scavenger firm, any thing else you wanna give that blowhard credit for because I'm sure he will take it.
Bunky

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

kurt kugelberg has done nothing on the appearance committee. what a joke he is.
Willy wrote:
<quoted text> Actually he did none of the above, Paving done by recomendations from village engineers, flags done every year by the street dept. and trash picked up by a private scavenger firm, any thing else you wanna give that blowhard credit for because I'm sure he will take it.
overtaxed

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Willy wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he did none of the above, Paving done by recomendations from village engineers, flags done every year by the street dept. and trash picked up by a private scavenger firm, any thing else you wanna give that blowhard credit for because I'm sure he will take it.
It's still lipstick on a pig !
rockstar

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Calling Franklin Park a "pig" is an insult to pigs.
Robbie

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

rockstar wrote:
Calling Franklin Park a "pig" is an insult to pigs.
Thanks for agreeing.At least I know that you aren't an Administrator here lying to the public.They're running scared.
Robbie

Harwood Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Im running scared just look at this

http://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/offenderdetail...
Willy

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still lipstick on a pig !
And you live with Pigs then, what does that say about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Park Discussions

Search the Franklin Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 56 min Pay to Play 1,881
Leyden for Bruce Rauner (Sep '13) 1 hr Franklin Park Resident 11
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 528
Run Zurek out of town (Apr '13) 12 hr Nice 18
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 13 hr confused 1,167
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 hr truth 49,025
•••
•••
•••
Franklin Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Franklin Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••