Woman allegedly poses as boy, solicit...

Woman allegedly poses as boy, solicits sex from Springboro teen

There are 7 comments on the Freerepublic.com story from Aug 15, 2010, titled Woman allegedly poses as boy, solicits sex from Springboro teen. In it, Freerepublic.com reports that:

Police determined that 14-year-old Matthew Abrams actually was a 31-year-old woman after finding her alleged victim on the streets of Franklin last month, malnourished and with sores on her feet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Freerepublic.com.

Hudson Nebu-Lizor

Dayton, OH

#1 Aug 31, 2010
Oh my thats not right.
The Rabbit

Dayton, OH

#2 Aug 31, 2010
Let's not bash lesbians for doing what comes naturally to them.
Dirkie

Dayton, OH

#3 Aug 31, 2010
For once I agree with someone calling themselves "Rabbit". Homosexuality is a perversion. It says that plainly in the Bible. Why would it surprise anyone that the additional perversion of pedophilia is also on a gay's "to do" list? Also, that "community" has more than their share of grifters. Pulling such a con is no surprise, either.

Since: Aug 10

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 31, 2010
Dirkie wrote:
For once I agree with someone calling themselves "Rabbit". Homosexuality is a perversion. It says that plainly in the Bible. Why would it surprise anyone that the additional perversion of pedophilia is also on a gay's "to do" list? Also, that "community" has more than their share of grifters. Pulling such a con is no surprise, either.
We had the kweer editorial from you, now let the adults talk
The Duke of Hazard

Harrison, OH

#5 Sep 1, 2010
...anybody got any pictures?
WM_BullDOG

Dayton, OH

#6 Sep 3, 2010
WOW that chick is a sicko
The New Cool Warrior

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Sep 5, 2010
WM_BullDOG wrote:
WOW that chick is a sicko
Not really. I empathize and sympathize with her wanting to dive into teenaged female fur, me being a lesbian trapped inside a man's body.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio Has So Many Overdoses They're Considering ... Tue non homo pheobie 10
Mart Crowe (May '12) Mon Ky Gal 74
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) Jul 13 Known 41
too many blacks (Apr '13) Jul 10 Anonymous 46
Is Franklin still a redneck, briary hellhole? (Aug '08) Jul 8 Drwhere 55
Gibbs Jul 5 Janiet 2
tired or race topics (Jan '16) Jun 25 meh 5

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance