Strange & Unusual - Trip to Hooters B...

Strange & Unusual - Trip to Hooters Bar Left Town Without Police

There are 4 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Aug 22, 2007, titled Strange & Unusual - Trip to Hooters Bar Left Town Without Police. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

A New York town was left without any police on duty after several off-duty officers went to an out-of-state Hooters and the one officer assigned to work didn't show up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

FLA

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Aug 22, 2007
This is hilarious....this is what your money and my money pay for....too bad we weren't invited..

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Forest Park, GA

#2 Aug 22, 2007
The town's supervisor says the other officer didn't feel comfortable working the night shift alone.

Sleep Tite.....don't let the Hooters Bite....
JCrowe

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2007
The officer who was uncomfortable working by himself should be fired. That is unacceptable. I have law enforcement experience.
Jimbo

Andover, NJ

#4 Oct 12, 2008
JCrowe wrote:
The officer who was uncomfortable working by himself should be fired. That is unacceptable. I have law enforcement experience.
I fully agree with you. If this guy is afraid to do his job, he should find another line of work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legends Resort (Jan '06) Sun Justin 3,054
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Apr 22 Elaine 160
David Southard (Feb '17) Apr 18 Marvin 3
Kemble Family Apr 14 Lost Family 1
Review: Sparta Pet Shoppe & SPA (Feb '13) Apr 9 Anonymous 4
News All 600 undocumented immigrants need to get fin... Mar 27 ONLYONETERM 3
News New Sussex Symphony announces concert Mar '18 Irritated 1

Franklin Jobs

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages