Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

The neighbor from 37 Evergreen Ave., 03235-
Has beaten the last owner who lived next door with a shovel and sent him to the hospital. Has broken into my house and there were witnesses, the cops say there is nothing they can do. She has stolen an ambulance as my partner lie in wait....after having a seizure and being non-responsive.
The neighbor has broken my friend's nose. She has hit my dog with a rake, thrown rocks at animals. She has been known to assault people at will on the streets of Franklin NH.
She has gone to court and been caught perjurying herself. and falsifying evidence.
The neighbor has tried to run myself, the next door neighbor and my partner off the road.
The Neighbor has the comfort and shield of the justice system and Judge Gordon because she is deemed incompetent.
Wouldn't we all like to be deemed incompetent so just for one second..we, as the general public, could get away with crimes against humanity?
janice bowley

Concord, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

randomwordbyruth wrote:
The neighbor from 37 Evergreen Ave., 03235-
Has beaten the last owner who lived next door with a shovel and sent him to the hospital. Has broken into my house and there were witnesses, the cops say there is nothing they can do. She has stolen an ambulance as my partner lie in wait....after having a seizure and being non-responsive.
The neighbor has broken my friend's nose. She has hit my dog with a rake, thrown rocks at animals. She has been known to assault people at will on the streets of Franklin NH.
She has gone to court and been caught perjurying herself. and falsifying evidence.
The neighbor has tried to run myself, the next door neighbor and my partner off the road.
The Neighbor has the comfort and shield of the justice system and Judge Gordon because she is deemed incompetent.
Wouldn't we all like to be deemed incompetent so just for one second..we, as the general public, could get away with crimes against humanity?
The neighbor that has mental issues must be a very unhappy person. Happy people do not behave that way. All I can say is pray for her. From your mother

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bartley Auto LLC 5 hr jessie angus 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Habs 25
Review: Mountain Top Builders LLC (Jul '11) Feb '14 Carpenters of Steel 10
rose wiechels, franklin new hampshire (Jan '14) Jan '14 white whoppie 1
Murdered Unidentified Family (Dec '13) Dec '13 Unraveler 1
Lisbon: 250 Years In The Making (Nov '13) Nov '13 PAUL SHYKORA Arts 1
Paroled murderer in Northfield registers three ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 really 1

Search the Franklin Forum:
•••

Franklin News Video