Macon County pastor found dead in TN ...
Myrtle Crunkleton

Franklin, NC

#42 Apr 10, 2013
The truth hurts doesn't it? Attacking the messenger is the way Franklin does things though and the HOlly Springs Baptists are among the worst of the lot. They are what is wrong with our county, big fish in a little stinky pond, like pond scum takes over but it is not doing any good to nobody but your own little stinking polluted selves. Shame on you idiots. I am not your problem, you are your own problem if you think the members of the church did not cause that good man to get out of it the only way he knew how. Shame on you.

Since: Mar 13

Sylva, NC

#43 Apr 10, 2013
Myrtle Crunkleton wrote:
The truth hurts doesn't it? Attacking the messenger is the way Franklin does things though and the HOlly Springs Baptists are among the worst of the lot. They are what is wrong with our county, big fish in a little stinky pond, like pond scum takes over but it is not doing any good to nobody but your own little stinking polluted selves. Shame on you idiots. I am not your problem, you are your own problem if you think the members of the church did not cause that good man to get out of it the only way he knew how. Shame on you.
You are a total joke. When you are blaming someone's suicide without knowing their entire emotional, mental profile then you are doing nothing but speculating and assuming. Suicide is a bad thing to spout off about. Your idea of what happens fits into your sorry little opinion of reality. Well Myrtle, once again you are wrong.

I'd love to know your political opinions and thoughts on our economy.
Myrtle Crunkleton

Franklin, NC

#44 Apr 10, 2013
Ricky, you are obviously clueless and you are a total joke if you did not believe Pastor Eddie's letter. Why would he lie? Why do you think he was lying about something like that? And I know the jokers who drove him to this. Why are you speculating and assuming something different? You sound like you know nothing, just trying to write the situation to fit your narrow little view for some reason. So if you think Pastor Eddie was lying, what do you think is the truth of it?
Jerry Hagan

Murphy, NC

#45 Apr 10, 2013
I am beyond shocked. I was with brother Ed on the 30th of March and all seemed to be so well.We were talking about him coming to our church, the 1st Spanish Baptist Church in the Cashiers area to preach for us. He was excited about learning more of the culture form our members. This is just unbelievable.I can't imagine what transpired so quickly to bring him to such a terible dicision . Please pray for his family, physical and Spiritual.
Herb

Elizabeth City, NC

#46 Apr 10, 2013
Myrtle Crunkleton wrote:
Ricky, you are obviously clueless and you are a total joke if you did not believe Pastor Eddie's letter. Why would he lie? Why do you think he was lying about something like that? And I know the jokers who drove him to this. Why are you speculating and assuming something different? You sound like you know nothing, just trying to write the situation to fit your narrow little view for some reason. So if you think Pastor Eddie was lying, what do you think is the truth of it?
What did the pastor say in his letter to the church?
Myrtle Crunkleton

Franklin, NC

#47 Apr 10, 2013
Herb wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the pastor say in his letter to the church?
Herb, go back a page in this thread and you will see the letter, it is in a post by "Eddie Trull Returns"--his letter that he left for the church goers.
Concerned Citizen

Duluth, GA

#48 Apr 10, 2013
Myrtle..it is a shame you truly think you know what is going on. As I said before, I have known Eddie for 17 years. I attend another church but have visited Holly Springs. I know for a fact, not assumption like you like to quote, but true fact that his immediate family was his biggest burden. He has a gay son, a wife who has never supported his ministry but instead had a unnatural relationship/friendship with another woman whom she prefers to take vacations with then her own husband and then you have dear daughter who married a drug using loser who went to prison and she too was caught up into using drugs. You don't think that would push a man over the edge. This is not speculation which you are very good at but FACT!! It isn't a churches fault or its congregation, it is the massive burden my friend Eddie was under for years. He is at peace now. Leave it at that.
Concerned Citizen

Duluth, GA

#49 Apr 10, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Yep,you are being judgmental and cruel,many people have a GED and went to a lot of trouble to get them.Seems to me you are trying to change the subject to Myrtle and make false accusations and assumptions against her.
I was not downing a GED. My own mother obtained a GED. It wasn't because she wasn't smart like Myrtle but because she had 3 children to raise and had to work several jobs. To claim I have made "false accusations" against poor Myrtle one would have to prove they are false. I just gave my opinion and I will stand by that as old Myrtle has in countless comments herself.
Myrtle Crunkleton

Franklin, NC

#50 Apr 10, 2013
This is NOT about me, Concerned Citizen, so stop trying to make it about me, just because I spoke truth that you do not want to hear. Unplug your ears and quit casting stones at me. it's all right there in Pastor Eddie's letter, why he did it, from his own self. This IS about the Holly Springs churchgoers who did not support our pastor. Yes he had family problems but the churchgoers pushed him out because they wanted to run the church THEIR way, not the Lord's way. He tried to love and help them but they turned on him and made his life miserable. Of course they won't admit that even to their own selves, they'll have to blame other things, other people, like you are doing, Concerned Citizen.
Only half the issue

Franklin, NC

#51 Apr 11, 2013
"Stories" have it Pastor Trull left a couple notes. So the letter to the church may have been one of a few. I'm sure there is more than just the church that caused this unfortunate issue.We all do not know the whole story and may never know it. The issue as it stands is that Macon County lost a good man with many issues I am sure, inside and outside the church. RIP Pastor Trull.
Jim

Sylva, NC

#52 Apr 11, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not downing a GED. My own mother obtained a GED. It wasn't because she wasn't smart like Myrtle but because she had 3 children to raise and had to work several jobs. To claim I have made "false accusations" against poor Myrtle one would have to prove they are false. I just gave my opinion and I will stand by that as old Myrtle has in countless comments herself.
No disrespect to Myrtle,but I guess you two really aren't that different;and besides that i don't think Myrtle is stupid or dumb because she makes a few misspellings or grammatical errors.I use to be a member of HSBC but the "open marriage" arrangements and other disfunctions there was the deciding factor on some of us leaving.
Myrtle Crunkleton

Franklin, NC

#53 Apr 11, 2013
Thank you Jim for knowing the difference between being UNEDUCATED BUT STREET SMART like me or just plain old STUPID & DUMB & MEAN & SNOTTY like Concerned Citizen and Ricky Ruby who think they know everthing but don't know anything that is the truth.

I would like to have gone on to school longer but I had a family to raise and so I worked at the factories back when we had factories here so I could send my children to school and they all have college degrees now. I am proud of them because they work hard and are SMART and EDUCATED. And they like me just the way I am. I am truely blessed.

That is a fake church out there in Holly Springs, it is rotten to the core and all the TV screens and harmony singing groups and dinners and sports stuff will not make it a real church. It is a bunch of fake Christians who have no morals, just politics and socializing and building up power over the other clueless ones like Concerned Citizen and Ricky Ruby and flounting their sins and denying anything they don't want to hear. That place needs a good cleaning out.
someone whos been there

Franklin, NC

#54 Apr 11, 2013
If you have never tried to commit suicide, you cannot speak about it. I have been there. It is the lonliest place you can be. And no, you are not irrational. You feel alone, unloved, unwanted. You don't tell people out of embarassment over the problems you are having. I do know alot of people in that church and a lot of the comments are correct. You have people that have stolen from the county and been re-elected again. These same people are now trying to make this about themselves, how grieving they are. It is amazing how cruel people are in life and then after you are gone they are so hypocritical in their grieving. They only do what makes them look good. I hope the people of Franklin wake up pretty soon. There are many people of that church that need to look at themselves and do some changing for the better. Stop using the church for your political gains and the appearance it gives. You may be fooling the people around you, but you are not fooling God.
never

Franklin, NC

#55 Apr 11, 2013
pray!
A big mess

Sylva, NC

#56 Apr 11, 2013
Lock the doors on that "den of iniquity" and Brandon Breedlove,run and do not look back.Some have said how loving this church is,but like a lot of churches a good face is seen on Sunday,and the rest of the week anything goes.
Myrtle Crunkleton

Franklin, NC

#57 Apr 11, 2013
never wrote:
pray!
NO NO NO NO NO NO. Praying is just a cop out excuse. Take some action, PEOPLE. Clean out that hypocritical church. And CLEAN OUT OUR COUNTY. Our whole county is a joke. A bunch of hypocrites and and the crux of that JOKE is that Holly Springs church, them and the Drakes. THEY DO NOT OWN OUR COUNTY. Wake up people!

Nebo, NC

#58 Apr 11, 2013
Myrtle Crunkleton wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO NO NO NO. Praying is just a cop out excuse. Take some action, PEOPLE. Clean out that hypocritical church. And CLEAN OUT OUR COUNTY. Our whole county is a joke. A bunch of hypocrites and and the crux of that JOKE is that Holly Springs church, them and the Drakes. THEY DO NOT OWN OUR COUNTY. Wake up people!
If only we all had the street smarts that you have......
Myrtle Crunkleton

Franklin, NC

#59 Apr 11, 2013
RickyRuby10 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only we all had the street smarts that you have......
Yes, Franklin would be a better place and so would the HOlly Springs fake church. And so would you.

Wilmington, NC

#60 Apr 11, 2013
"Yore" stock is rising with every post.
Concerned Citizen

Duluth, GA

#61 Apr 11, 2013
Myrtle Crunkleton wrote:
Thank you Jim for knowing the difference between being UNEDUCATED BUT STREET SMART like me or just plain old STUPID & DUMB & MEAN & SNOTTY like Concerned Citizen and Ricky Ruby who think they know everthing but don't know anything that is the truth.
I would like to have gone on to school longer but I had a family to raise and so I worked at the factories back when we had factories here so I could send my children to school and they all have college degrees now. I am proud of them because they work hard and are SMART and EDUCATED. And they like me just the way I am. I am truely blessed.
That is a fake church out there in Holly Springs, it is rotten to the core and all the TV screens and harmony singing groups and dinners and sports stuff will not make it a real church. It is a bunch of fake Christians who have no morals, just politics and socializing and building up power over the other clueless ones like Concerned Citizen and Ricky Ruby and flounting their sins and denying anything they don't want to hear. That place needs a good cleaning out.
I feel sorry for you Myrtle. You seem very unhappy with everything and everyone. If you don't like Macon County I am sure I could find hundreds of people who would help you pack. I am sorry you feel the need to be bitter, angry and mean. Please get some therapy or anger management. No one deserves to go through life with so much hatred in their heart. I am not being sarcastic but genuine in my concern. Life is too short to be so angry about so many things that you have mentioned. Please seek help....I mean it when I say that I will say a prayer for you tonight. I have never met you but I know God loves you and He would not be happy with all this negativity when a church and church family need support and healing, not to be cut down even more.

People who read this...please disregard all the trash and sincerely pray for this church. Myrtle..if you think certain people need to leave then pray them out. Let God heal this church...Bible says to pray for our enemies...not trash them. I apologize for what I have said about you..it was not Christian. I will pray for you tonight Myrtle and for Holly Springs Baptist Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Kim Bishop Feb 4 Franklinite 6
Facebook Trolls (Apr '15) Feb 3 Thunder Pig aka B... 23
Searching for David Jordan (Oct '14) Feb 3 lisa 9
Intersection Peddlers Are Here To Stay! (Feb '15) Feb 2 Joe 10
News Captain D's Now Open in Franklin North Carolina Feb 2 Joe 3
Updated Info on Holly Springs Plaza/New Stores-... (Jul '12) Feb 2 Joe 4
Why are so many leaving Macon county? (Oct '14) Feb 2 Joe 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages