bently

Brevard, NC

#1 May 20, 2011
what is up with this guy? Women, sex and booze while he is trying to maintain an image of a good man, and church goer???? wtf
Ghost Dog

Sylva, NC

#2 May 20, 2011
Who is "Devon Holland" and what does he do? "Women, sex and booze", sounds like a T-Bagger!
DOG

Cullowhee, NC

#3 May 24, 2011
Ghost Dog loves getting teabagged. Thats all he talks about
Ghost Dog

Franklin, NC

#4 May 24, 2011
DOG wrote:
Ghost Dog loves getting teabagged. Thats all he talks about
T-Bagging is a Repuglican thing, I'm NOT a Repug so I'll leave the T-Bagging to punks like you!
DOG

Cullowhee, NC

#5 May 24, 2011
"I have to resort to calling names because my chocolate hero turned out to be the biggest joke since Jimmy Carter" -Ghost Dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cherokees, town of Franklin in Indian mound clash (Jul '12) Aug 22 7th Gen Maconian 7
Who's going to pay for that Parker Meadows fias... (Feb '14) Aug 21 Bar Hopper 27
Best Laundromat in Franklin Aug 21 Bar Hopper 4
Where is Kim Bishop (Jan '16) Aug 21 Bar Hopper 8
Intersection Peddlers Are Here To Stay! (Feb '15) Aug 21 Bidwell Street 11
Updated Info on Holly Springs Plaza/New Stores-... (Jul '12) Aug 19 The Watcher 4
Historic Franklin's only monument is a Confeder... (Jul '15) Aug 19 The Watcher 21

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages