Reco Jones killed 4 children and Yola...
to maliaka

Spring Valley, CA

#89 Jul 10, 2011
I never thought you had anything to do with the actual murders and I felt bad when I saw someone you thought cared for you trying to pin these killings on you. all those years together and thats how he repaid you, he is a coward and owes you an apology.
Smartin

United States

#90 Jul 24, 2011
Can someone email pics of the victims if u find them to me please @ [email protected] Thanks this case still makes me cry. Stay strong Erica H.
TIFFANY

Jersey City, NJ

#91 Jul 31, 2011
Me personally.. I watched the whole trial. My heart goes out to the family. Every chance I get I try & get an update on the case. My intake on it is that Reco Jones got what he deserved.... but... there's no way in hell that Maliaka & Tamika should have walked away scott free!I don't give a f@#k how stupid they calimed to be for Reco. Accessory is just that Accessory to MURDER (5 TIMES). Bottom line... Again, my heart goes out to the Bellamy family. To this day EVERYTIME I hear KCi & JoJo song "All My Life"... I think of the Bellamy 5 especially the babies! I live in N.J. and had that been here.....EVERYBODY INVOLVED WOULD'VE BEEN IN JAIL FOR LIFE (OR AT LEAST 10 YRS. FOR THOSE DUMB ASS BITCHES).And as far as Reco sister Shaun repulsive stupid ass... You so gangsta now I ain't see ya ass on the stand talkin about ANYBODY COULD'VE KILLED THAT HO.. EVEN YOU! You know why???? B/C (1) The bellamy family would've kicked ya punk ass and (2) Ya ass would've been a suspect too. You sound like a damn fool. The military need to get ya dumb ass HOOKED ON PHONICS! LOL
TIFFANY

Jersey City, NJ

#92 Jul 31, 2011
@OLD DETROIT(MALIAKA)You Can Fool Some ppl but I'm the ONE PERSON besides GOD THAT U CAN'T FOOL . I KNOW YA KIND AND U SIT THERE MAKE YOURSELF BELIEVE THAT YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO W/ WHAT HAPPENED.. BUT YOU, I, AND GOD KNOW THE TRUTH. YOU SHOULD BE ROTTING IN JAIL RIGHT ALONG W/ RECO SICK ASS. YOU WERE IN ON IT! THE ONE THAT WAS STUPID WAS TAMIKA. SHE WAS JUST TOO GULLIBLE BUT YOU....... U WILL REAP WHT YOU HAVE SEWN! BELIEVE THAT! SO U CAN FOOL SOME PPL BUT YOU DEFINITELY CAN NOT FOOL ME! GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!
Teddy Peddergrass

United States

#93 Aug 8, 2011
Shut the funk up and pass the EBT card beotch.
old detroit

United States

#94 Aug 12, 2011
@Tiffany
U dnt know me so I will excuse ur stupidity. And only God can judge me and it wnt be about that crime. U R ignorant and u will be judged for judging others abt sumthing u know nothing abt except what u saw on TV. May GOD have mercy in ur soul!
Bookie

Walled Lake, MI

#95 Oct 23, 2011
This message is for Erika and family...I knew Yolanda and I remember that tragic day August 13, 1997...It is the day before my birthday. I think about your loss often..I know you dont know me but I believe you were aquainted with my sister Risse who passed away in 2007...There is nothing like the love of a sister...stay hopeful
Angeles

Hampton, VA

#96 Dec 10, 2011
EricaH wrote:
She was my sister & she is doing ok.
My heart goes out to you & your family! I remember watching the trial on t v. I think Reco should have been sentenced to death! I hope they get him in prison! truly a demon seed. His mother should have aborted him. God Bless u & your family!
our angels still shine

Fort Mill, SC

#97 Feb 11, 2012
i'm so glad to see this thread & to see that Ericka posted! I watched every minute of the trial & i've never been so angry & invested in any other trial.

I spit on my tv (lol) when the killer pulled out that script! then i laughed my ass off finding out he fell those 5 flights.

Ericka to this day i'm so proud of how you handled yourself on the stand. you blew me away.

later on, my own daughter was stolen from me when she was 18 & i'll never again be the same.

whoever was asking for pictures: if you do a image search on google using any of the victims names, you will find a blog that has photos. sadly they are not that big, which bums me out because i want to add the photos to my daughter's memorial pages on myspace & FB.
warning: you will have to look at the killers face on that blog-- which is truly DISGUSTING
to see. ugh.

much love to all
Pam, Kelli's mom
TrialJunkie

Chesterland, OH

#98 Feb 12, 2012
To The Soldier:

You are a pitiful example of the people in our military today. You would think someone that is supposedly dedicated to preserving American interests would understand that families are the most important parts of our society. Your brother is a killer and everybody knows it.

To the inbred, liceheaded racist that posted that hateful garbage on here...it doesn't suprise me. I mean come on, you descend from cousin-screwing, child molesting slave owners. What do we expect?
shaquisha

New Baltimore, MI

#99 Feb 25, 2012
sandy wrote:
Hi divastation,
Reco was something on the stand, he even lied on his lawyer. Nate looks like the rapper mcbreed to me, he is also from michigan. He died last year, Nate is nice looking to me. Yolanda son little Nate looked like him. I always wanted to write a book about this trail, because this was so sad to me. Keep in touch divastation.
Nate Burns Sr.(The father) with the beautiful eyes,holds up pretty well through the tragedys that have occured in his life. He is alive and well and has made plenty of babies since 97 (talking about a whole basketball team+). He's repopulating the world with his super sperm. Dodge him if he comes your way. Lol!
BrandiIcandy

United States

#101 Apr 10, 2012
GOD BLESS YOU AND UR FAMILY. IT'S GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOUR SISTER HAS HAD MORE CHILDREN BCUZ LIFE TRULY ISN'T COMLETE WITHOUT THEM. I LIVE IN REDFORD,MI RAISED IN DETROIT AND I'M JUST HEARING OF THIS STORY AND IT BRUNG ME TO TEARS. I CAN'T STAND MEN WHO THINK THEY OWN A WOMAN. I HEARD THAT RECO BEEN GEETIN DA BIZNESS N JAIL AND THATS WHAT HE DESERVES. MICHIGAN NEEDS THE DEATH PENALTY....ESP NOW IN 2012 IT'S GETTIN OUT OF HAND! WOMEN MISSING EVERYDAY AND BODIES OF YOUNG GIRLS BEING FOUND....
Erica H wrote:
Thanks for your prayers and concern for my family. We appreciate it very much.
BrandiIcandy

United States

#102 Apr 10, 2012
kIM wORTHY IS A DAMN GOOD PROSECUTOR AND I HEARD SHE DIDN'T PLAY AS A JUDGE....I LOVE HER!!!
divastation wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Nate Sr. mentioning his mom running out the court room during the trial. I felt for her, I'm sure she didn't want to accept that her son killed that family. But there had to be some nights she laid in bed alone and thought about the evidence and how ridiculous Reco's story was.
Then he had the audacity to say he was following a script the whole time....man! I would've disowned him that day, son or not. Prosecutor Kevin Simowski did a great job breaking Reco and his lies down on the stand.
I heard the judge, Kym Worthy, ended up leaving the bench and is a prosecutor now.
BrandiIcandy

United States

#103 Apr 10, 2012
THATS WHAT I HEARD I LIVE IN MI AND I KNOW PPL WHO KNOW THEM...AND I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH YOLANDA I TOO WENT TO HENRY FORD AND GRADUATED IN 1997 THATS WHY I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS CASE. I WAS IN MY FRESHMAN YR OF COLLEGE AT MICHIGAN STATE
to the soldier wrote:
reco's rear end is now a semen storage for his fellow black inmates. reco will get a marked grave. at least those four negro kids he killed have been spared the trauma of also going to prison. if you live in Detroit its a natural thing to go to prison, Hey at least it helps keep white people in rural employed. who would of thought you could make $60,000 a year warehousing black people Only in America!! so reco's little sister go make a few baby reco's to go join their uncle.
BrandiIcandy

United States

#104 Apr 10, 2012
I AM A WOMAN ALL DAY AND I HAVE LOVED SOME MEN BUT COME ON FOR REAL...SMHH. MALIAKA WAS DUMB POINT BLANK PERIOD!!! I FEEL AS IF SHE SHOULDV'E BEEN CHARGED WITH SOMETHING!
to Ericka wrote:
Hi Ericka, My heart goes out to you. You have 5 personal angels surrounding you. Therefore, you have a force field of positive energy round you at all times. So, don't let any one negative comments get to you. Me and my best friend always think of you and your family.Tell your entire family that there are thousands of people across this country that love you all and pours blessings upon yall. We know justice has been served. I hope anyone involved did a lot of soul searching. I hope Malaika and Reco have asked and prayed for forgiveness. I'm glad you are doing well. I wish nothing but the best for you and your family and the kids fathers also.
BrandiIcandy

United States

#106 Apr 10, 2012
SAY THAT AMBER! U TOLD HER DUMB ASS...SHE SOUND LIKE A FOOL. SHE SAYS ALOT FOR HERSELF MARRYING A WHITE MAN...LOL. I'M GUESSING THAT SHE DIDN'T WANNA END UP WIT A BLACK MAN LIKE HER BROTHER RECO. ALOT OF GOOD EDUCATED PPL HAVE COME OUT OF DETROIT WE HAVE A RENOWNED UNIVERSITY THT PPL COME TO FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. SOUNDS TO ME SHE RAN TO THE MILITARY TRYIN TO COVER HER PAST LIFE BUT AS SHE SEES IT'S FOLLOWING HER. I WONDER IF HER WHITE HUSBAND DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT HER BLACK BROTHER COMMITTED THE CRIME...I DOUBT HE THINKS THE MAN IS INNOCENT. SHE SOUNDS LIKE A FOOL AND BRAGGING THAT SHE HAS TWO DEGREES WOW
Amber J wrote:
<quoted text>
you ignorant ole, wish i was white ass BITCH! I am a black female and proud of it! I too have a degree and am working on my second one as we speak, I am not on welfare never was and u or ur mom arent much to speak of babygirl lookn what your mom raised! a killer, an ignorant white boy chasing bitch that hates her own kind and an autistic boy! wtf was her eggs rotten? f**k u and the military! they dont give a fuck about u, ur being used u f**king idiot!
BrandiIcandy

United States

#107 Apr 10, 2012
SOME PPL DON'T KNOW WHEN TO PUT THEIR FOOT IN THEIR MOUTH...HE WAS TOTALLY OUT OF LINE TO SAY THAT IT'S WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE AND YES GOD FORBIDS ANYTHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE EVER HAPPENS TO ANYONE THAT PERSON LOVES. SUCH A SHAME WE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE LIVING BUT ESP FOR THE DECEASED
Amber J wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesnt matter if it was 20 years ago! 5 innocent lives were taken for no reason at all!! how could it ever be "water under the bridge"? and on top of the tragedy, theres ignorant individuals trying to make it worse smh it still saddens me yes even though it was OVER 13 YEARS AGO. LORD forbid something of that magnitude ever happens to your family... see if it will be water under the bridge then.
BrandiIcandy

United States

#108 Apr 10, 2012
MALIAKA I FEEL BAD THAT U WERE DRAGGED INTO THIS BCUZ OF YOUR LOVE FOR RECO. I WAS LOOKING AT U TOTALLY DIFFERENT UNTIL I READ UR POST. I AM SO GLAD THAT U ADDRESSED HIS SISTER WHO TALKED ABOUT THAT YOUNG LADY BEING A HOE LIKE THAT JUSTIFIED WHAT HAPPENED TO HER. I READ THAT RECO WAS A WOMANIZER AND IT'S LOOKS TO ME AS IF HE GOT TO ALL THE WOMEN IN HIS LIFE BUT YOLANDA THATS WHY HE ULTIMATELY DID WHAT HE DID THEN TRIED TO DRAG U IN IT BUT GOD KNEW BCUZ HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AFTER BEING EXPOSED IN SUCH A MANNER....HAVE A BLESSED ONE
old detroit wrote:
This is Maliaka and I never knew this post exhisted. To Erika, I never said anything to u bcuz too many ppl felt as if I had something to do with what happened so I Thot it best to keep my distance. I've I always wanted to tell you how sorry I was for UR loss. I was glad to hear you had more children even tho that can not ease the loss u and ur family have experienced. U were always in my prayers.
To those that dnt know me or what happened ur ignorance is showing!
To soldier
Shaun, if this is really u, u should be shame. I know thy we can not choose our family and that u may love ur brother unconditionally but ur behavior on here is reprehensible. That family lost a lot and for u to disrespect the memories of those children that did not ask for what happened to them is shameful. The military should give u a dishonorable discharge because there is no honor in the words u have spoken on here. You know what happened that day and u know that ur brother did it. I for one am sure that he did it. So no anyone could not have done it.
BrandiIcandy

United States

#109 Apr 10, 2012
SO U HATE YOURSELF THEN...U KEEP TALKIN BOUT WELFARE U SURE YALL WASN'T ON IT?! LOL...
the soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate black females I especially, hate Detroit cops. I Really hope one day it will be ran by good military personnel. Detroit cops are corrupt. And the welfare in Detroit is overran by uneducated black females.
Wendy in Oregon

Springfield, OR

#110 Apr 10, 2012
Hello all. I would like to weigh in on this discussion. I wrote a long post and it disappeared...so I'm testing it out with just a "hello" first!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fieger law review May 12 tooky 1
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) May 5 Larry Steoart 312
Alabama May 2 Binger 1
News June wedding planned (May '11) May 1 Greg 3
News Levin takes large lead in 9th House race (Nov '12) Nov '12 Heil Callahan 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - Franklin, MI (Dec '11) Dec '11 Simon 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Michigan... (Oct '10) Jan '11 testor 4

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages