Review: Mark W Langberg, DDS, FAGD, PC

Posted in the Franklin Forum

armand

Miami, FL

#1 Aug 13, 2013
Awesome people. my wife felt very comfortable discussion my after care instructions. The concern shown was real.
clark stephen

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Sep 30, 2013
I've been going to Mark W Langberg, DDS, FAGD, PC for a few years now. Dr. Langberg and the staff are always cheerful and friendly. I appreciate their honesty and willingness to always fit in me as soon as possible. Great atmosphere!
barbara c

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Oct 1, 2013
Great experience. Very capable on handling any situation pertaining to saving teeth. Office is very well run. Friendly and competent.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 4, 2013
...Fake Reviews.....
larry kegg

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Oct 10, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Langberg for 15 years and he is outstanding. He is a great dentist and very friendly. The office staff is also exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Langberg's office to anyone, in fact I have absolutely love you folks. Thank you for being the very BEST!
phyllis thomas

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Nov 10, 2013
The experience I had is phenomenal and I will never go anywhere else. The staff is very friendly and the doctor looks out for your best interest. I will be letting my friends and family know that Mark W Langberg, DDS, FAGD, PC is the place to go get any teeth work done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 128
Mich. Man Charged With Pimping Daughter (Sep '06) Thu Dieter 98
Fieger: The shot was fired from outside Aiyana ... (May '10) Wed Flea Bailey 6
Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Sep 17 Steve 6
Royal Oak coping with rash of vacant downtown s... Sep 17 Super Pete 4
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Sep 16 cheryl 262
Court dates set for 3 Farmington teens accused ... (Feb '07) Sep 16 Herb 6
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
•••