Mystery surrounds Queen of Soul's son

Sep 22, 2010 Read more: Detroit Free Press 7

Police said Tuesday that they are working to sort out details of an apparent beating of Aretha Franklin's son.

Read more
Tony

Troy, MI

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Detroit only solves 303% of the murder cases. Chances of solving this are slim unless Eddie spills. He might have to implicate himself in something to do that so look for a fish story if he reports anything. Publicity and police pressure may force him to come up with something.
Tony

Troy, MI

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Tony wrote:
Detroit only solves 303% of the murder cases. Chances of solving this are slim unless Eddie spills. He might have to implicate himself in something to do that so look for a fish story if he reports anything. Publicity and police pressure may force him to come up with something.
That would indeed be great, but it's really 30%.
Skeeter

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2010
This is not a big deal,Detroiters love drama and so does all the tv news outlets here !
Michaelbb

Detroit, MI

#4 Sep 22, 2010
Skeeter wrote:
This is not a big deal,Detroiters love drama and so does all the tv news outlets here !
It's funny how you think your opinion fits all in detroit.
it's people like you, who have not a clue or don't really care what happens in detroit.
And thats because you can. Where you live, i guess its a ferternal order to agree.
Continue my friend, your havenly body of arrogants.
I wonder who you are and what you are all about?
Are you love or care about by all? Detroiters, what a joke!!!

Skeeter

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Michaelbb wrote:
<quoted text> It's funny how you think your opinion fits all in detroit.
it's people like you, who have not a clue or don't really care what happens in detroit.
And thats because you can. Where you live, i guess its a ferternal order to agree.
Continue my friend, your havenly body of arrogants.
I wonder who you are and what you are all about?
Are you love or care about by all? Detroiters, what a joke!!!
I hate Detroit and I've lived here too long to be silent so on this forum I say wut I think and could care less about replies like yours !
Skeeter

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2010
Living in wayne county puts a curse on the ones who live in the suberbs that get called to this sick city to do jury duty,I deliberately failed to appear paid a fine and was never called on again to serve there,its a wonderful thing !
Skeeter

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2010
Michaelbb wrote:
<quoted text> It's funny, Detroiters, what a joke!!!
Exactly ! lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breast Milk Banks Proposed In Legislation To He... Mar 30 Free Kwame 1
News Supporters Pay Respects For Two Detroit Childre... Mar 28 reality is a crutch 1
Review: Progate Services Mar 27 Fast Eddie 2
News Southfield woman among 11 metro Detroit residen... Mar 27 Poo-Bear 5
News Detroit Firefighters Save Dog From House Fire W... Mar 21 Drip_Dry_ 1
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Mar 21 Jaleasia Varner 277
News Levin takes large lead in 9th House race (Nov '12) Nov '12 Heil Callahan 2
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]