$30 million headed to metro Detroit f...

$30 million headed to metro Detroit for summer road repairs

There are 3 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jul 4, 2014, titled $30 million headed to metro Detroit for summer road repairs. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Traffic flows on I-75 northbound at East Ferry Street in Detroit on Thursday July 3, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 4, 2014
why bother? N word street drug gangs, illegal immigrant drug dealers, welfare hos' don't got cars they just walk or steal a car when they want to go someplace, muslims just hang around the mosque and whine.

who needs roads for that?
Jim Dandy

Bethesda, MD

#2 Jul 4, 2014
Well it's Metro Detroit, not just Detroit. The bulk is directed to West Bloomfield, Allen Park and Auburn Hills. These are MDOT maintained roads, not Detroit. These are the roads that people with jobs complain about on commutes as they blow rims and suspension parts.
kevin

Toledo, OH

#3 Jul 7, 2014
On Pennsylvania road going east less than mile from huron river drive the patch jobs going onto and off the bridge over 275 is horrendous. Has southeastern Michigan ever been truly embarrassed and humiliated on how poorly constructed and repaired of these roads r? Apparently not because they've been this way ever since i moved here in October 1977. I truly can't understand.Detroit has improved auto quality tremendously because of foreign competition, but the same lousy surface and connector roads and some interstates have terrible quality. How about solutions instead of excuses every year.r there not people educated to engineer these highways and byeways to make them much more durable? How come other states and countries have better roads?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 24
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Dec 6 James F 314
Springwood suites in southfield Dec 5 Alane1022 1
News pulte homes (Sep '11) Nov 30 PULTE Yidfellas 19
News Levin takes large lead in 9th House race (Nov '12) Nov '12 Heil Callahan 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - Franklin, MI (Dec '11) Dec '11 Simon 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Michigan... (Oct '10) Jan '11 testor 4

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages