NOW Property Preservation Cleans Up Illegal Dumpers

There are 20 comments on the Feb 5, 2011, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story titled NOW Property Preservation Cleans Up Illegal Dumpers. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, February 05, 2011 /24-7PressRelease/ -- NOW Property Preservation's CEO, Sam Sesi only tolerates ethical behavior when performing the trashouts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

Jean Claude

Detroit, MI

#85 Jan 9, 2014
Lol I just got this link. I used to work with Jess in Texas. She seemed like a cool chick. I don't know if she left her ex or not but he was an ***hole. Girl deserves better. I would treat u like a queen!
Thermslopes

Detroit, MI

#86 Jan 9, 2014
Can I get some followers?
Thermslopes

Detroit, MI

#87 Jan 9, 2014
Anyone will do
Anonymous

New Baltimore, MI

#88 Jan 13, 2014
I think your a real b*tch for putting her personal life out on blast even if it is true…..
Anonymous

New Baltimore, MI

#89 Jan 13, 2014
I mean wow really she always has cute clothes in her online store and nobody is a angel
Jay

New Baltimore, MI

#90 Jan 25, 2014
YOURE SO FULL OF SHT. YOU’RE A LIAR AND OBVIOUSLY SO UPSET ABOUT YOUR MISERABLE LIFE THAT YOU WANT TO BRING DOWN SUCH A SUCCESSFUL LOVED PERSON. YOU’D HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE DUMBSS TO BELIEVE THE SHT ON THIS SITE OR THOSE SCAM REPORTS. JESSICA ZAMARRON IS AN AMAZING, SWEET GIRL INSIDE AND OUT. YOURE JUST UPSET BECAUSE U WILL NEVER BE LOVED LIKE HER BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL NASTY PEOPLE NO ONE WANTS.
PinkSugarXO AdamLovie

Phoenix, AZ

#92 Mar 23, 2014
" PINKSUGARXO.COM/BIGCARTEL JESSICA ZAMARRON, INSTAGRAM #ADAMLOVIE SCAM STOLE MY MONEY Bloomfield Hills Michigan"
"Jessica Zamarron, owner of Pink Sugar, took my money she was supposed to pay. I sold 420 dresses and should have received a commission of $8,900.00 and she refused to pay me.
Jessica prances around and says how she was domestically abused and in reality, she doesn't pay. It has been over 3 months and she doesn't pay. Please help me recover my money."
To the poster of this on ripoffreport.com , please help me recover my money from Sam Sesi. If you have proof, report to the police.
PinkSugarXO AdamLovie

Phoenix, AZ

#93 Mar 23, 2014
Kristina wrote:
Do you guys even know Jessica? You should really leave her alone and not believe everything you hear, read. Sam was abusive and took almost $170,000 from her family that has never been repaid. She was locked inside a house with no car or money and she moved out with nothing in her pocket but a dream, started a business and has been providing for their 1 year old son while the father does everything in his power to try and sabotage or hurt them. Jess is basically an inspiration for all single mothers or anyone that's been in an abusive relationship and she's helped me through so many things. She's one of the strongest people I know and just because your lives are crap and you do crap things and have no heart or soul doesn't mean you should hurt or tarnish the reputation of a young, innocent 26 year old girl.
Get your lives together. Jess- don't let these things bring you down!!!!
PINKSUGARXO.COM/BIGCARTEL JESSICA ZAMARRON, INSTAGRAM #ADAMLOVIE SCAM STOLE MY MONEY Bloomfield Hills Michigan
ADAMLOVIEISATHIE F

Marcus Hook, PA

#95 Mar 26, 2014
Jessica Zamarron / Jessica Sesi / SCORSESI MAKEUP is a thief! She opens new businesses because the customers catch wind of her deviant business practices. HER NEW COMPANY IS ADAMLOVIE / PINKSUGARXO! She didn't pay me and threatened me if I went to the press. Someone has to stop her before she hurts more people!
ADAMLOVIEISATHIE F

Marcus Hook, PA

#96 Mar 26, 2014
Kristina wrote:
Do you guys even know Jessica? You should really leave her alone and not believe everything you hear, read. Sam was abusive and took almost $170,000 from her family that has never been repaid. She was locked inside a house with no car or money and she moved out with nothing in her pocket but a dream, started a business and has been providing for their 1 year old son while the father does everything in his power to try and sabotage or hurt them. Jess is basically an inspiration for all single mothers or anyone that's been in an abusive relationship and she's helped me through so many things. She's one of the strongest people I know and just because your lives are crap and you do crap things and have no heart or soul doesn't mean you should hurt or tarnish the reputation of a young, innocent 26 year old girl.
Get your lives together. Jess- don't let these things bring you down!!!!
Her Aunt Maria said Jessica forced her to transfer $40,000 to SCORSESI MAKEUP LLC to invest in her company! Aunt Maria never got her money back and if you look online, Jessica Zamarron opens and closes companies b/c she steals money and doesn't provide the services rendered. Her photos show her living the high life. I want my money back, too!!!!
ADAMLOVIEISATHIE F

Marcus Hook, PA

#97 Mar 26, 2014
Sonya wrote:
Jessica Zamarron is a crook and should repay the investors. She gets money and uses it inappropriately
I WISH I HAD SEEN THIS BEFORE I GAVE ALMOST 10k to invest in her fraudulent business practices!!!!!
ADAMLOVIEISATHIE F

Marcus Hook, PA

#98 Mar 26, 2014
A P Tizer wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Traveling to NY or MO is totally a crime.
Traveling to diff states is NOT a crime. The crime is using investor money to travel and. It build the company as promised!
ADAMLOVIEISATHIE F

Marcus Hook, PA

#99 Mar 26, 2014
PinkSugarXO AdamLovie wrote:
" PINKSUGARXO.COM/BIGCARTEL JESSICA ZAMARRON, INSTAGRAM #ADAMLOVIE SCAM STOLE MY MONEY Bloomfield Hills Michigan"
"Jessica Zamarron, owner of Pink Sugar, took my money she was supposed to pay. I sold 420 dresses and should have received a commission of $8,900.00 and she refused to pay me.
Jessica prances around and says how she was domestically abused and in reality, she doesn't pay. It has been over 3 months and she doesn't pay. Please help me recover my money."
To the poster of this on ripoffreport.com , please help me recover my money from Sam Sesi. If you have proof, report to the police.
So I'm not the only one!!!
Johnnie

Detroit, MI

#100 Mar 26, 2014
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADAMLOVIEJESSIC...

Look at what she does for years!
Jessica Zamarron

Mount Clemens, MI

#101 Mar 27, 2014
Official Response From Jessica Zamarron AKA @adamlovie

Some negative reviews and comments have recently been posted on "scam" websites. These comments have suggested that I have stolen or in some way committed a fraud on my customers or employees. Please note I believe these comments are the work of a former boyfriend with whom I have a restraining order against, or one of his affiliates he somehow upset.

When I left that relationship a year ago, he has threatened to "destroy me" and has worked diligently to do so. However, I am stronger than this - Please believe me. The negative comments posted are a web of lies crafted by this man or one of his affiliates. I have, and will continue to run an honest, ethical business. I pride myself on my hard work and dedication to my customers. If anyone has any questions or doubts, please feel free to contact me.

For those comments posted about a "scam" or money that is owed, I strongly encourage you to send me your order #, contact information and any and all information regarding this and I will personally work with you directly.

Thank you all and have an amazing day

Jessica Zamarron

Owner of Pink Sugar

Personal Instagram -@adamlovie
Business Instagram -@pinksugarxo
Jessica Zamarron FRAUD

Phoenix, AZ

#102 Mar 27, 2014
"Jessica Zamarron Sesi - When you were at JAC Investments and all that money was coming in from Innocent Investors you NEVER once felt mentally abused by Sam Sesi. The both of you were shopping, driving fancy cars and limos, eating and traveling all over the country using money that was not yours. Once people found out about the scam and stopped investing and the money flow slowed, you now claim mental abuse. The only mental abuser is you - the money you stole from investors has caused a lot of heartache and hardship.
See you in court very soon." -- TRUE POST, VERY TRUE
Kiana

United States

#103 Mar 29, 2014
Jessica Zamarron wrote:
Official Response From Jessica Zamarron AKA @adamlovie
Some negative reviews and comments have recently been posted on "scam" websites. These comments have suggested that I have stolen or in some way committed a fraud on my customers or employees. Please note I believe these comments are the work of a former boyfriend with whom I have a restraining order against, or one of his affiliates he somehow upset.
When I left that relationship a year ago, he has threatened to "destroy me" and has worked diligently to do so. However, I am stronger than this - Please believe me. The negative comments posted are a web of lies crafted by this man or one of his affiliates. I have, and will continue to run an honest, ethical business. I pride myself on my hard work and dedication to my customers. If anyone has any questions or doubts, please feel free to contact me.
For those comments posted about a "scam" or money that is owed, I strongly encourage you to send me your order #, contact information and any and all information regarding this and I will personally work with you directly.
Thank you all and have an amazing day

Jessica Zamarron
Owner of Pink Sugar
Personal Instagram -@adamlovie
Business Instagram -@pinksugarxo
Jessica Zamarron FRAUD | Yesterday
"Jessica Zamarron Sesi - When you were at JAC Investments and all that money was coming in from Innocent Investors you NEVER once felt mentally abused by Sam Sesi. The both of you were shopping, driving fancy cars and limos, eating and traveling all over the country using money that was not yours. Once people found out about the scam and stopped investing and the money flow slowed, you now claim mental abuse. The only mental abuser is you - the money you stole from investors has caused a lot of heartache and hardship.
See you in court very soon." -- TRUE POST, VERY TRUE

I feel sorry for that little boy - he's gonna learn that it's ok to steal money from people.
Soraya

Baltimore, MD

#104 Apr 5, 2014
One of your neighbors that goes to the Schul with me said that you were the domestically violent one and threw a statue at your ex lover's head and she told me that you would torment your ex lover's dog. What a cruel and sick being you are!

Now I see reports that you steal money from customers investors and employees alike. But then you say you got the restraining order. It's probably another scam and you faked out the judge!
Kiki

United States

#105 Apr 19, 2014
Jess is a crazy violent woman who has stolen for hair laser removal, capped teeth, breast implants, lipo and extensions
Suzy

Detroit, MI

#106 Apr 21, 2014
Jessica Zamaroon's Pink Sugar XO is rated F by the BBB!!!
Pink Sugar XO
4301 Orchard Lake Rd #180-167, West Bloomfield, MI 48323
http://www.pinksugarxo.com
On a scale of A+ to F
Reason for Rating
BBB Ratings System Overview
Share Send to Cell Print
X Print OptionsPrint this page
Print all review pages
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
View Business Review Inquiries
Pink Sugar XO has had their Business Review viewed 3 time(s) over the last 30 days. Click to view where these inquiries originated.
BBB Accreditation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Obama Phone' store opens in Livonia (Apr '13) Fri Ericka Braxton 3
News Detroit Woman Arrested After Argument With Boyf... Apr 23 Free Kwame 1
News Woman Gets 3-7-Years For Shooting Over Bacon-le... Apr 22 Porky 3
News Detroit police search for missing 15-year-old Apr 15 Ronald Jeremy 3
News Households Would Pay $474 More In Taxes Under R... Apr 13 Kevin 3
News 89 Detroit-Area Arrests In National Crackdown O... Apr 13 reality is a crutch 1
News Detroit Woman Found In Burning Van Was Missing ... Apr 11 Joe Balls 2
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]