NOW Property Preservation Cleans Up I...

NOW Property Preservation Cleans Up Illegal Dumpers

There are 104 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Feb 5, 2011, titled NOW Property Preservation Cleans Up Illegal Dumpers. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, February 05, 2011 /24-7PressRelease/ -- NOW Property Preservation's CEO, Sam Sesi only tolerates ethical behavior when performing the trashouts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jan Smith

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2011
That is wonderful. There was an article in the Oakland Press or www.oakpress.com that highlighted illegal dumping in Pontiac.

All communities should look out and report!
Good job, Sam Sesi!
Edge LLC

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2011
Jan, I saw that article, too. It is refreshing to know the Quality Control and Sam Sesi with NOW Property Preservation are helping to enforce rules against illegal dumping.

Our world is already polluted and it doesn't need anymore pollution. Too many companies look the other way.

Excellent work, NOW Property Preservation and Sam Sesi!
Fouad Soloman

Detroit, MI

#3 Feb 6, 2011
The police needs to go after any and all illegal dumpers at lightning speed.
Charles

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2011
I am an independent contractor for NOW Property Preservation and they really care about the rules. Some companies that dump make our industry look like trash.
Gina

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2011
Imagine getting arrested for illegal dumping. I mean come on?!
Jaclyn

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2011
I say do it yourself. Think of all of the contractors that do bad work and want to get paid.
James Carter

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2011
Kepp cleaning the illegal dumpers, Sam Sesi.
Jon Fischer

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2011
This is sick. There was a house in our neighborhood where the contractor responsible for cutting the grass dumped about 200 tires in an abandoned house across the street. We notified the bank and yet they let the guy keep working. The bank should get fined.
Lisa Clarke

United States

#10 Feb 7, 2011
I believe it - imagine, these people are getting paid from tax payer funds and they are creating a bad environment.

I have heard of low, but this takes it to a new level.
Lisa Clarke

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2011
Jan Smith wrote:
That is wonderful. There was an article in the Oakland Press or www.oakpress.com that highlighted illegal dumping in Pontiac.
All communities should look out and report!
Good job, Sam Sesi!
I saw that article and in the Oakland Press last year. Too bad we can't add them to the Hall of Shame!
John Williams

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2011
Lisa Clarke wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that article and in the Oakland Press last year. Too bad we can't add them to the Hall of Shame!
Lisa - I saw them get pinched by the police in Pontiac. It is amazing that so many things happen that don't need to happen.
Steve Harvey

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2011
all that negative energy to make a fast dollar! someone should dump on the dumpers and see if they like it!
Lester Cole

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2011
This is serious. Think of all the dumpers that have not gotten caught.
Waylend McConney

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2011
I am in the Southfield/Farmington Hills border and you will be surprised with what creativity will do for a person.
Lisa Canales

United States

#16 Feb 7, 2011
I lived in a 'dump'- haha, but at least it was mine!
George Smith

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2011
I seen one of those companies on block - I live in Roseville, and the workers weren't even wearing tee shirts and they were smoking in the house.
Bill Phelan

United States

#18 Feb 8, 2011
Michigan just has way too many foreclosures. What if every company did what these illegal dumpers did!
Vicente Perez

United States

#19 Feb 8, 2011
On my block, half of them are foreclosed. The trash, at one point, was transferring from one location to the next until the code official stepped in.
Anonymous

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2011
Gina wrote:
Imagine getting arrested for illegal dumping. I mean come on?!
Yeah but why not - another way to make money.
Stephanie Richards

United States

#21 Feb 8, 2011
I work at a bank and you would be surprised just the vast amount of foreclosures today. It is simply amazing. If we don't know what is happening, we can't stop it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clients accuse massage therapist of molestation (Sep '07) Thu naw 23
Pulte homes Wed Kev 1
News Warrant denied after utility worker shoots dog Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News pulte homes (Sep '11) Aug 7 lee zelkin treason 15
News This worker built houses with Jimmy Carter Aug 2 60s scoop 9
News Gov. Rick Snyder makes appointment, reappointme... Jul 18 MOMBACH lucifer 2
News The latest on tomorrowa s Islamophobic protests Jun '17 yet another Irving 2

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages