Millis Ma. beware the wife beater/killer Edward Burns

Posted in the Franklin Forum

olbuddy

Moultonborough, NH

#1 Jan 30, 2013
You won't hear this from the authorities. Edward Burns and Michael Brabant killed Edwards wife on mothersday 2009. They got away with it and should be considered dangerous.
Victim

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2013
There are many dangerous sociopaths and psycopaths out there walking around after commiting heinous crimes My mother was brutally beaten by Jay Guglielmi who has a long standing history of violence that he has gotten away with for years He abused me too Authorities play a role in enabling the perpetrators and so do their family members who aid and abet them in covering up their behaviors and turn it onto the victim instead. Pure evil and belongs in hell to singe with the devil.
curious

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
How do you know they did this? Were you there? If so, you are an accessory. Why are you telling us and not the police?
Victim

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2013
People who get away with murder and other brutal violence and have no conscience or remorse should singe in hell with the devil
olbuddy

Moultonborough, NH

#5 Feb 22, 2013
the police know Ed Burns and Michael Brabant killed Stacey Burns on mothersday 2009. They just are too incompetent to win a jury trial. Burns and Brabant are much smarter then the police. Burns has just recently broken the ribs of one of his daughters. But again the police don't care, they are worthless.
olbuddy

Moultonborough, NH

#6 Mar 7, 2013
finally after 4 years living w/ the man that killed their mother, Ed Burns children have been removed from his home!
clarence darrow

Eugene, OR

#7 Aug 10, 2013
All of your CONJECTURE and HERESAY are meaningless. I know Ed BETTER than any of you! He is a KNIGHT on a WHITE HORSE. We have personal witnesses whom saw Ed SAVE a woman's life! Also, he saved another man's life in Florida. So, he has saved TWO people from dying! The PROXIMATE CAUSE of Stacey's death is squarely on the shoulders of her PARENTS whom, seeking to protect the mere reputation of a relative, allowed a psychopathic pedophile to "acquaint" himself with Stacey for over 20 years! The killer is either a former "paramour" of Stacey's or a jaded lover. Very few people even think that it could be a woman while the nature of the stab wounds suggests exactly that! Try watching the "20/20" program with Jimmy talking about an ACTION instead of a reasoned verbal query. When asked why he was visiting Stacey ON THE NIGHT OF THE MURDER (after she had returned from a "date" with another man), Jimmy states, "I went to KI.. PIN HER DOWN." Watch it in slow motion! Not the statement of a measured and cautious man inquiring as to why Stacey had found another, as in, "I went to tell her I missed her and ask her if she would like to give our relationship another chance." I WENT TO KI.. PIN HER DOWN! Mens Rea! He was back at the murder scene the next day claiming to be visiting for a cup of coffee. He had just stopped for coffee on the way over... He went right up to the police and said, "YOU WANNA LOOK AT ME. I'M RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS." She had his DNA under her fingernails ALLEGEDLY because she had taken out a "splinter." There is somebody whom's conscience will out! The lawyers involved in the divorce are CRIMINALS! Someday, they too will get their just rewards! It's all in the book! www.gvnews.com/news/local/small-town-big-stor...
ol buddy

Moultonborough, NH

#8 Sep 28, 2013
Clerance, Why did the state of Ma. remove those kids from Ed's custody,and place them w/ Stacey's family? Did the child protective service take children from a knight and give them to a pedophile? It takes a serious crime for the only living parent to lose custody.
Malden Resident

Malden, MA

#9 Sep 29, 2013
'Clearance", Burns is no more a knight on a white horse than any other abuser who has people covering up for him and making him look good just like the aforementioned Jay Guglielmi who picked up his 2 1/2 year old son and slammed him into french doors and split his son's skull open then instigating his family to call protective services on the mother to allege mother was the abuser No one removed the boy from the mother. It was Guglielmi who they wanted gone from the picture because he caused so much harm the boy was hospitalized because of delayed speech and learning because of the violence that he and his mother were subjected to. A vile person with no conscience for sure. Creating web sites and posts from "Ivory Holstein" isn't going to change what Gugliemi is or what he has done.
Ivy C

Malden, MA

#10 Oct 14, 2013
Actually, Joyce Guglielmi and her mother Jean contacted child protected services on their own about me. Joyce claimed she "heard slaps" and her malicious lie was supposed to be enough to warrant state resources to investigate her bogus claim and take my child away from me. The state wanted Jay Guglielmi to stay out of our lives but they took no steps to assist with the process. Both Joyce and her mother called protective services months after the alleged slapping incident which was after I moved out with my baby to get away from her brother Jay's abuse and violence which both Joyce and her mother condoned in their own home. Protective services did not take my child away from me. The Guglielmis then instigated other people at the hospital where my son was a patient at 3 years old to contact Catholic Charities to try and take after my son from me while he was being treated for delayed speech and other learning difficulties. Joyce Guglielmi was not in my home to witness her brother's violence toward me or my son and should not have had a say in any matter. Glaring is the fact that Joyce Guglielmi had no reasonable care for her own brother Jay because she fed him alcohol and then he chased his father with a pitchfork after an incident in the house which prompted a court action against Jay. Joyce Guglielmi knew her brother was a minor when she provided him with the alcohol,she knew that her brother had previously been in rehab for substance abuse and she knew that his former wife Donna had alleged abuse and tried to have Jay treated for which Joyce and her mother brutally ridiculed Donna for by alleging Donna's motive was to get a guaranteed monthly government check. How malicious. Yet his family filed charges against Jay in Milford Court and Joyce didn't even show her face or run her mouth let alone take responsibility for her own actions of feeding alcohol to a minor. It was a different story when Jay's mother and father tried to have Judge Larkin commit Jay yet they ridiculed Donna for her attempt to get him help. The truth is that I have never known Joyce Guglielmi to say one pleasant thing about any female, including her own mother at times, and whether the defamation of character be about Marcelli's Gibson girls, her sister in law Rose Morey, Donna Guglielmi, a co-worker Cookie from Draper's, a social worker Sasha Garabedian, myself, etc. Joyce was not the least bit congenial and often stated that women deserved to be beaten by her brothers. Joyce's allegation was that her brother Jay was provoked by things that were allegedly said about her dead father. Really? Her father was alive and had not yet been diagnosed with cancer nor was he dying when Jay took a sledge hammer to my left leg when I was sleeping. After that incident, Jay subsequently lunged at his father with the pitchfork. I think that Joyce Guglielmi is a disgrace to woman given the fact that she has a hostile view toward abused women and has not emulated a trophy that she received for congeniality. No woman deserve to be beat, let alone a 19 year old teen age pregnant kid. Joyce Guglielmi herself is abusive. They should all singe in hell.
TRUTH SEEKER

Billerica, MA

#12 Friday Dec 5
Ole Buddy ..you know nothing..do some research...your the perfect example of the sayong..You cant teach an ole buddy new tricks.
Truth Seeker

Billerica, MA

#13 Saturday Dec 6
olbuddy wrote:
the police know Ed Burns and Michael Brabant killed Stacey Burns on mothersday 2009. They just are too incompetent to win a jury trial. Burns and Brabant are much smarter then the police. Burns has just recently broken the ribs of one of his daughters. But again the police don't care, they are worthless.
Ha ha you are such a lunatic and full. Of crap what a loser U r
Truth Seeker

Billerica, MA

#14 Saturday Dec 6
ol buddy wrote:
Clerance, Why did the state of Ma. remove those kids from Ed's custody,and place them w/ Stacey's family? Did the child protective service take children from a knight and give them to a pedophile? It takes a serious crime for the only living parent to lose custody.
Cause he works and is away old fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marlborough police log, Dec. 19 edition Fri Hello 1
Store owner shuts doors owing thousands to cons... (Feb '09) Dec 15 BobS 23
Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today Dec 14 hello 3
Discrimination at Franklin Hair Salon (Nov '06) Dec 5 wake up 60
Affordable Junk Removal: Family-run junk remova... (Jan '13) Dec 3 Zach 2
Lykus denied bail (Jun '06) Nov 20 nowayno 31
Bob's Discount Furniture Opening In Bellingham Nov '14 Mikey Rosenfield 2

Franklin News Video

Franklin Dating
Find my Match