Judge Rules Illegal Alien DUI Killer Incompetent to Stand Trial,...

Apr 13, 2013 Full story: Free Republic 34

It was one of the most brutal DUI deaths we've seen at the hands of an illegal alien - and we've seen a lot .

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 13, 2013
then don't put him on trial just deport the slime. no reason to waste more on him
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#3 Apr 14, 2013
If he has mental issues then he should not be prosecuted.
Joe

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Iilegal aliens should be mixed with feces and sprayed as fertilizer

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Framingham, MA

#5 Apr 14, 2013
He was competent enough to come over here illegally, get housing, work a job, drive a truck over a teenage boy again and again trying to escape the police. Now he's suddenly incompetent?

BULL$HIT

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 14, 2013
CrustyCarol wrote:
He was competent enough to come over here illegally, get housing, work a job, drive a truck over a teenage boy again and again trying to escape the police. Now he's suddenly incompetent?
BULL$HIT
kind of like when you catch them trying to steal and all of the sudden no english,yet learn it real fast when they see your gun.
Father OMalley

Woodbridge, VA

#7 Apr 14, 2013
This is why street justice happens. When the government abdicates their responsibility, grass roots justice becomes the duty and responsibility of the community.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 Apr 14, 2013
Every cooked immigration attorney is this Country could find a mental defect in anyone. They shouldn't spend one dollar on this waste. Deport and fingerprint the hell out of him, and if he ever shows up here again, life in prison. My brother in law was murdered by a drunk driver. The women in the back seat was pregnant with her 8th child, She was thrown from the car and killed. My brother in law was beheaded. Yes, I hate drunk driver's and especially illegal alien drunks. They've destroyed hundreds on our roadways.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 Apr 14, 2013
crooked.... SP

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Framingham, MA

#11 Apr 15, 2013
The relative that was in the truck he killed Matt with fled back to his country, I believe, before the police could get him. He'll be back here hiding away, if he isn't already, in no time. Deporting them will do no good because they'll come back. He needs jail time first..looooong jail time....then deport if he gets out.

Justice for Matt!!!!
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#12 Apr 16, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Every cooked immigration attorney is this Country could find a mental defect in anyone. They shouldn't spend one dollar on this waste. Deport and fingerprint the hell out of him, and if he ever shows up here again, life in prison. My brother in law was murdered by a drunk driver. The women in the back seat was pregnant with her 8th child, She was thrown from the car and killed. My brother in law was beheaded. Yes, I hate drunk driver's and especially illegal alien drunks. They've destroyed hundreds on our roadways.
Ronnie, sorry about your brother but many more American citizens drive drunk than undocumented workers.
Father OMalley

Woodbridge, VA

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Juan, I'am a man of God and whereas Jesus may forgive your lying thieving ways I will simply be giving you an azz whoop apocalypse
General Zapata

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Apr 17, 2013
CrustyCarol wrote:
The relative that was in the truck he killed Matt with fled back to his country, I believe, before the police could get him. He'll be back here hiding away, if he isn't already, in no time. Deporting them will do no good because they'll come back. He needs jail time first..looooong jail time....then deport if he gets out.
Justice for Matt!!!!
Jail time for being a passenger? Seems rather harsh.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Father OMalley wrote:
Juan, I'am a man of God and whereas Jesus may forgive your lying thieving ways I will simply be giving you an azz whoop apocalypse
Oh forgive me Father OMalley, I know your busy trying to get into the pants of all the alter boys. Can you say "pervert".?

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 21, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh forgive me Father OMalley, I know your busy trying to get into the pants of all the alter boys. Can you say "pervert".?
Callate lo sico, gringa. "Juan" wouldn't talk about the Catholic Church that way because "Juan" would be a Catholic himself. Also "Juan" comes from a country where sex with children is accepted as normal.

You must be "juan"s big fat ugly gringa. Sitting at home alone on the computer while "Juan" is out driving around drunk with his amigos.

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 21, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about perverts. The Mexicans/Salvadorenos I work with biggest complaint about living in the US...is that it's illegal to have sex with underage girls. Always staring at little 14 year old girls, its pathetic. These are grown men. Some even in 30s-40s or older.

Can you say "pervert"?
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#18 Apr 22, 2013
Many 14 year olds look much older.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Juan wrote:
Thats lame !!!!!!!!!!11 maybe they should havre to carry Id around and prove how old they are ??? But then maybe you should have to have id to prove your legal??
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Apr 22, 2013
Juan wrote:
Im sure they would say nt interested in your sausage. But would get raped (Rapo) anyway.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Apr 22, 2013
Oh, one more . did you catch his words . They were upset because "it is illegal to have sex with a 14 year old girl ". GET IT ??????? Supprized they didnt try to get their phone number.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Apr 22, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
little mexican alter boys ??? perhaps you should change religions? just something wrong about a guy living single around all those boys and girls . boys wont talk about it . Its shame !!!!! Girls will cry out!!!!!!!!!! thats why they dont get little girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 glow in the park 5k in north attleboro Mar 17 Special Olympics MA 1
Hi! My Name Is Uncle Sam, and I'm An Alcoholic Mar 15 Bruce Deile 1
Catfished by guy from Wrentham Matt Birmingham ... Mar 11 nnn111 2
Was Russel Wilson bought off tonight ? Feb '15 bob 1
News Travel ban lifted in Berkshire, nearby counties... Jan '15 Praxis33 3
News Memory of Malcolm X Returns to Boston in Prison... Jan '15 Taajsgpm 2
Store owner shuts doors owing thousands to cons... (Feb '09) Dec '14 BobS 23
Franklin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web