Building Owners Plead for Time

Building Owners Plead for Time

There are 25 comments on the www.iberkshires.com story from Feb 28, 2008, titled Building Owners Plead for Time. In it, www.iberkshires.com reports that:

With the clock ticking toward demolition, owners of blighted properties targeted for removal pleaded for just a little more time on Tuesday from the City Council.

"I'm sorry he saved some of these from the wrecking ball because some of them should have had a wrecking ball ... that would have been neighborhood revitalization." - Mayor John Barrett III

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.iberkshires.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
takecare

Clockville, NY

#21 Mar 18, 2008
In fact, that's gonna be my campaign slogan:

"Fair is fair Mr. Mayor"

catchy huh?

i'm going all out, spot radio ads, wrgb in albany, door to door, all the usual stuff, letters to the editor, etc

(anybody know of any illegals we can ship in, wink)?

Since: Mar 08

Clockville, NY

#22 Mar 19, 2008
As a private property owner you are disposable and insignificant. It does not matter how many years you have invested in the community because profit is the city's victory opposed to traits of virtue such as loyalty and dedication.
takecare

Clockville, NY

#23 Mar 19, 2008
i used to think that way too. but not anymore

Since: Mar 08

Clockville, NY

#24 Mar 19, 2008
takecare wrote:
i used to think that way too. but not anymore
I STILL THINK THAT WAY! Now is the time to support officials who are mature and stand up to protect private rights.Whoever fails to do so should not serve in public office.
takecare

Clockville, NY

#25 Mar 19, 2008
which is why i am now today, announcing my endorsement of our fine Mayor John Barrett III.

i know it's early, but i also know that when you see greatness, it is important to scream it from the rooftops (of buildings not falling down of course).

please join me in celebrating this great man and his everlasting love for the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doherty family of Franklin a heartbrokena over ... (May '17) Dec 22 StephenJP 4
Bob deforest (Apr '17) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 1
News Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released (Jan '07) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13
Dean Dash 5k (Feb '17) Feb '17 Dean College 1
Haunted Halloween trail (Sep '16) Sep '16 Sam 1
Kristina M Johnson (Plainville & Jamaica Plain) (Jul '16) Sep '16 MsB 2

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages