Danielle Staub Sex Tape

Danielle Staub Sex Tape

There are 14 comments on the Externals story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Danielle Staub Sex Tape. In it, Externals reports that:

Another day, another real life drama for a Bravo reality star: Daniella Staub - the Real Housewives of New Jersey star who found herself at odds with the rest of the Franklin Lakes socialites after her past as drug-abusing ex-con was exposed during the show's first season - is the subject a 75-minute, X-rated raunchfest that will be hitting the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Externals.

kat

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jun 9, 2010
this woman needs to get a real life all the world does not revolve around her. now shes pimping her daughter for money modeling
danielle155

Clarks Summit, PA

#2 Jun 9, 2010
The danielle staub sex tape is something that actually took me by surprise i was shocked by the quality of the sex tape

http://www.danielle-staub-sex-tape.net/

Enjoy
DanielleStaubLov a

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Her sex tape came out today, let me tell you this woman knows what she's doing, danielle staub knows how to please a man, only saw excerpts but there's some steamy stuff in there lol!

http://www.daniellestaubsextape.net
danielle155

Olyphant, PA

#5 Jun 19, 2010
Danielle Staub Raw is going to be the highest sex tape of any new jersey house wife period.

http://www.danielle-staub-raw.com/
NastyDanielleGro ss

Sanford, NC

#6 Jun 22, 2010
whoever is putting this crap up here "danielleStaub Lov a" and "danielle 155" you must be the real danielle or hustler trying to sell that nasty tape, because no one in the right mind would pay to see that nasty physcotic women!
Nat

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jun 24, 2010
Shes such a slut who would do tht
A-Marie

Ballston Spa, NY

#9 Jul 4, 2010
Kick her to the curb.. She's nothing but ROAD KILL!
Justine

Tijeras, NM

#10 Jul 13, 2010
Does she really think that society has forgotten, or will overlook her criminal past? No way. Especially the crimes that she committed. Kidnap, threatening bodily harm and death, drug dealing, possession...the list goes on. This woman is a hard core criminal. She was a 24 year old adult when she committed these crimes. She wasn't some young, confused teen that got involved with the wrong crowd like she tries to make people believe. Now a sex tape? She's revolting.
Jenna Talia

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 26, 2010
Danielle is a walking STD petri dish.
even her crabs have bling

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 26, 2010
Jenna Talia wrote:
Danielle is a walking STD petri dish.
even her crabs have bling
each and every one of these wack-jobs have some kind of illness. they all have to hang together because nobody else in the town will be caught dead with them....skanks.

danielle is back but caroline is the worse.
Lisa

AOL

#14 Sep 1, 2010
Saw the tape. Def. made by Danielle and "mystery man" to be "leaked out". Def. NOT made by her and him for their own pleasure...you never see his head, or hear her call him by name (other than "Baby"). She hints that he may be an athlete. Probably another loser bodyguard she hired just to make the tape. She did it to get the publicity. Hope her kids never see it tho, for their sakes. It's obvious (from scenes on the RHWoNJ show) that her kids are embaressed enough by her.
TRASHCANS

Saint Marys, PA

#15 Sep 5, 2010
danielle held her own against 4 IDIOTS.

they ganged up on her...but she did not flinch.

she is a slut...but at least one with balls.

caroline is a joke...nobody would want to have sex with her let alone make a tape.

they are all trash cans.
jerseylicious

United States

#16 Sep 5, 2010
danielle is ugly and looks like a crack its a shame cause her kids look like great kids who think momma is nuts.....now for sexy i get a woody just thinkin about jacquelines big sexy as$ she is one hot momma dang i wanna spank that a$$ big bouncy boo boos
Jed Clampett

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2011
What an ugly pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haledon Police inept handling in releasing moto... Nov 7 123ABC 1
News Creepy-clown incident startles motorist, leads ... Oct '16 scared of clowns 1
Big Fat Lauren Oct '16 David 1
Review: A Macchione Brothers Inc (Aug '08) Sep '16 bob burdette 13
News Former Passaic County employee, boyfriend get p... Sep '16 Cloud bug 1
News Cops say teen had sex with young cousin (Feb '09) Aug '16 Jersey Girl 2
Allendale Police Officer having an affair Aug '16 Jersey Girl 1

Franklin Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Lakes Mortgages