'Real Housewives of New Jersey' bankruptcy not-so-shocker: Teresa and Joe Giudice owe millions

Jun 7, 2010 Read more: The Jersey Journal 128

Teresa and Joe Giudice attend the season premiere of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" at the Brownstone in Paterson with their three oldest daughters last month.

Read more
everlasting girl

Brooklyn, NY

#114 Sep 8, 2010
teresa should be a shame of her self. get a life t. because you don't have one yes she does favor an ape. Danielle is a much better person i don't care what you say about her. i just hope that her kidscontinue to do well and don't let the gossip stop them for getting what they want out of life.
speechless

Johnson City, TN

#115 Sep 8, 2010
hey who was that young blond girl(long straight blonde hair) that was seen entering the Brownstone with danielle and her "mafia" the night of the beniefit? I just caught a glips of her and rewond TiVo sevral times. She looks so familiar. Does anyone know who she is and how she knows danielle? Thanks
Well lets see

Myrtle Beach, SC

#116 Sep 8, 2010
Joneses wrote:
I want to know who this "newphew" is that Teresa got so upset about Danielle mentioning. I heard that it was a child that Joe had from another woman....sounds interesting! What I definitely know is that when Danielle mentioned Teresa went through the roof just like she did when Danielle mentioned foreclosure..hhmmm
I have heard Joe's nephew got a black girl pregnant so the child is bi-racial. I don't know what Teresa is upset about, she's half monkey!
Law Abiding Citizen

Glendale, CA

#117 Sep 9, 2010
everlasting girl wrote:
teresa should be a shame of her self. get a life t. because you don't have one yes she does favor an ape. Danielle is a much better person i don't care what you say about her. i just hope that her kidscontinue to do well and don't let the gossip stop them for getting what they want out of life.
Her kids are a mess. Danielle exposes them to too much of her drama.

I hate to agree with that cow, Caroline. But she was right. They do have a blank look in their faces.
fouroneone

Benicia, CA

#118 Sep 9, 2010
Joneses wrote:
I want to know who this "newphew" is that Teresa got so upset about Danielle mentioning. I heard that it was a child that Joe had from another woman....sounds interesting! What I definitely know is that when Danielle mentioned Teresa went through the roof just like she did when Danielle mentioned foreclosure..hhmmm
Supposedly, the nephew is Teresa's brother's kid that he fathered with an African-American woman. Allegedly, Teresa is not too friendly with her brother's wife, who has been seen filming with Bravo TV at her 11,000+ sq. ft. home which was in foreclosure and on the market (like Teresa's home) until the filming began and then was subsequently taken off the market. Word is, she will be taking Danielle's place on The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Jed Clampett

United States

#120 Apr 13, 2011
Vinny wrote:
When the housing and real-estate market took a dive, so did Joe's business. No one anticipated a turnaround to the momentum of huge housing profits that were earned in the early 2000s. Joe's wife needs to cut the shit and stop her lavish lifestyle and wasteful spending. Joe does seem like a good guy. Teresa seems like a good woman too, she just needs to cut the $hit!
Joe is a worm that let's Teresa run all over him. It is embarrassing to watch her crap on him. But then again he deserves it. Glad to hear of the bankruptcy.
Tonya

Saint Louis, MO

#121 May 13, 2011
All of you losers are just jealous, if you don't like Teresa and Joe, then don't watch the show... it's real simple. Personally Teresa is my favorite...
BigBalls

Minneapolis, MN

#122 May 13, 2011
if she let me stick my tongue in that thang would it be warm and gooey or hairy and stanky??????
Rev Paul

Albany, NY

#124 May 22, 2011
BigBalls wrote:
if she let me stick my tongue in that thang would it be warm and gooey or hairy and stanky??????
She doesn't yield to ignorant filth like you.
LOL

Modesto, CA

#125 May 22, 2011
Teresa is a ho, and Joe doesn't care because he gets plenty on the side.
Dough Boy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#126 May 22, 2011
Jed Clampett wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe is a worm that let's Teresa run all over him. It is embarrassing to watch her crap on him. But then again he deserves it. Glad to hear of the bankruptcy.
Joe is an idiot who let Teresa RUIN him, now he's making pizza's for a living. I recently saw Teresa on The View, she sounded very scripted, the economy didn't ruin their finances, she did and Joe sat by and watched her do it. The woman is her own worst enemy. If she'd put her family first they wouldn't be living in a home they can't afford and under such financial duress.

If Joe were a man he'd leave her and take his children, as out of control as she is when it comes to her temper and her spending the children don't have much of a role model.
BigBalls

Minneapolis, MN

#128 May 23, 2011
Rev Paul wrote:
<quoted text> She doesn't yield to ignorant filth like you.
Perhaps rev, she just spends thousands while bankrupt with the criminal hubby.
Then goes on mega-vacations and starts brawls.

Again, I am still left wondering if that hairy kitty twixt her legs is gooey or stanky.
Acorn Alert

Albany, NY

#129 May 23, 2011
BigBalls wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I am still left wondering if that hairy kitty twixt her legs is gooey or stanky.
There's just no stopping that Michelle Obama!
LOL

Modesto, CA

#130 May 24, 2011
BigBalls wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Joe!
BigBalls

Minneapolis, MN

#131 May 24, 2011
Maybe not so much. Rumor has it that he has started to go for the snake instead of the beaver lately. Probably due to his past and future jail-time habits.

Meanwhile she will have her legs wrapped around anything in pants north of Carteret and south of Peekskill.
Oh my.
BigBalls

Minneapolis, MN

#132 May 29, 2011
i finally had the encounter after midnight 2nite in martells mensroom with this wench- ms guidice was there servicing young guys and i jumped in and she sukked on mine till i was dry- she really IS the best- sukked us all dry- apparently joe was at the Ark bar down the road makin out with some dude- i have michelle here at the driftwood and she shows no sign of slowin down- she is very hairy and masculine
Bama Belle

Montgomery, AL

#133 Sep 19, 2011
Vinny,YOU are the MORON! You obviously didn't read Grace's comment correctly! Read it again dumbass!!!!!!!!!!

Vinny wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace - are you a moron!? Your argument is probably one of the most ridiculous arguments I've ever read in my entire life! Some people who are wealthy deserve to live in houses like that, their kids--if they are good--deserving of only the finest things in life. But these kids are going to be brats--that is unless Joe keeps one foot down and the other shoved up their as$es to keep 'em in line.
The fact of the matter is, they are broke! That is why they shouldnt live in a large "museum".
A Casey

Murrells Inlet, SC

#134 Oct 17, 2011
Vinny wrote:
When the housing and real-estate market took a dive, so did Joe's business. No one anticipated a turnaround to the momentum of huge housing profits that were earned in the early 2000s. Joe's wife needs to cut the shit and stop her lavish lifestyle and wasteful spending. Joe does seem like a good guy. Teresa seems like a good woman too, she just needs to cut the $hit!
Joe is a drunk and a con artist~
truthtold

United States

#135 Jul 1, 2012
Teresa and Joe judas are an embarassment to the human race. He is a slimy conman who thinks he has 7% bodyfat and can get any woman he wants, totally oblivious . She is an illiterate Ape of a woman with the worlds smallest forehead. They are vomit.. personified.
Indy

Elizabeth, CO

#138 Jul 31, 2013
and it sounds like they will have to 'Pay the Price' now....!!!!!! and !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PARCC tests - NJ parents, students worry about ... Mar '15 parent 2
Lets have some fun (Jan '09) Mar '15 Nhaledon 4
Lost White Ferret (Sep '13) Feb '15 jennie 3
News Gluten-free bakery Isaura coming to Hawthorne Feb '15 richj 5
News 'Cousins on Call' Get New 'Undercover' HGTV Deal (Sep '13) Feb '15 booch 136
New York Heroes Youth Football Camps Jan '15 Pro Sports Experi... 1
Acting Classes Jan '15 Calvin James 5
More from around the web

Franklin Lakes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]