Franklin Lakes Police Jerko

Franklin Lakes Police Jerko

Posted in the Franklin Lakes Forum

NJ Resident

Levittown, NY

#1 Jun 22, 2009
Yeah you. The Franklin Lakes NJ Police officer (if you can call it that) driving your patrol car on 287 North in EDISON on 6/22/09 around 6pm. The one who came flying from somewhere out of the NJ Turnpike exit, then tail-gated our car as I was driving home with my parents from the airport when I changed lanes into the second lane from the right. Who the f*ck do you think you are to tail gate someone going at the speed limit, turn your sirens on so you can get to your donut shop faster? To make it worse, what an example you set for all the other drivers when you completely ignored the SOLID lines around the constructions zone and cut off another car so you could get into the left-most lanes faster? Way to go. What a great example of FRANKLIN LAKES NJ POLICE. Too bad you were going too fast or else I would have been able to grab your license plate to report you to your superiors. Douchebag.
Resident 8

North Kingstown, RI

#2 Sep 9, 2009
I hardly think it happened that way. Respect the men and women who protect your dumb ass. Who do you think you are fabricating stories about police officers to try and get them jammed up? Your a little man who had a bad experience getting a ticket or something and now you want your revenge. If any part of that story happened to be true (which its not), maybe that officer was responding to an emergency or to pick up a prisoner from another jurisdiction. The fact is that your an idiot and you open your mouth about things you don't understand. Besides, you probably saw a Franklin police vehicle and assumed it was Franklin Lakes. Why would a Franklin Lakes patrol car be in Edison? Get your facts and your head straight ya skell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Giudice Don't Bend Over in the Shower Jul 10 The Punisher 2
News Three more North Jersey residents arrested in b... Jul 10 The Punisher 1
Home with tons of Christmas Lights? (Dec '06) Jun '16 Gregory 74
News Former Manchester Regional substitute teacher p... Jun '16 Patersonian 1
Fall in Back Beach (Oct '14) May '16 Jack Kelly 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Wyckoff, NJ (Jan '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News Captain from prosecutor's office will oversee W... Mar '16 Right On 1

Franklin Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance