n e 1 know anything about jessia h. t...

n e 1 know anything about jessia h. that works at fpi?

Posted in the Franklin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wonderin

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2012
i heard some disturbing things. n e 1 else?
curious employee at fpi

Huntington, IN

#2 Jan 2, 2012
Who?? whats the rumor??
lost

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2012
anyone know beth adams?
funny

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2012
I hate it when someone does this...my gosh, go ahead and spill it out, we are nosey and want to know. LOL
Newcomer 1

Rochester, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2012
OMG More trash talk on the way.
msf39

Tishomingo, MS

#6 Apr 10, 2012
Jessica is a home wrecker nasty Ho.
oakly

Tishomingo, MS

#7 Apr 10, 2012
Beth is f***ING Scott
lost

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Apr 27, 2012
oakly wrote:
Beth is f***ING Scott
can you tell me more????and who is scott? and how do you know?
lost

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Apr 29, 2012
oakly wrote:
Beth is f***ING Scott
oakley tell me more plz its important, thanks.
oakly

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2012
Lost Beth and Scott was fucking for a few months then Roland was messing with her. Scott was talking about it to everyone. They almost got caught one night from his wife and then everything died down. That's all I know I know what it feels like to have this done I'd beat his ass
lost

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Apr 30, 2012
oakly wrote:
Lost Beth and Scott was fucking for a few months then Roland was messing with her. Scott was talking about it to everyone. They almost got caught one night from his wife and then everything died down. That's all I know I know what it feels like to have this done I'd beat his ass
can we talk in person. or on the phone....
lost

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Apr 30, 2012
lost wrote:
<quoted text>
can we talk in person. or on the phone....
i have a personal interest in this....
Yea Right

Portland, TN

#13 May 1, 2012
who ever said Roland was fucking Beth dont know what the hell they are talking about and (Lost) cant be nobody but Beth man and if it is you have a problem. I know for a fact Roland ain't do shit with Beth, the story went like this Beths man Lost text Roland pretending to be Beth so he can get some info about scott and beth and he told them what he heard and then later on he said something to Scotts wife at walmart and to save himself Scott tryed to put it on Roland but na I know Roland didnt do shit with beth scott was fucking beth for years now and from what I heard beth and her man like doing trains anyway so why dont beth and scotts get their partner to consider
lost

Westmoreland, TN

#14 May 1, 2012
Yea Right wrote:
who ever said Roland was fucking Beth dont know what the hell they are talking about and (Lost) cant be nobody but Beth man and if it is you have a problem. I know for a fact Roland ain't do shit with Beth, the story went like this Beths man Lost text Roland pretending to be Beth so he can get some info about scott and beth and he told them what he heard and then later on he said something to Scotts wife at walmart and to save himself Scott tryed to put it on Roland but na I know Roland didnt do shit with beth scott was fucking beth for years now and from what I heard beth and her man like doing trains anyway so why dont beth and scotts get their partner to consider
yea right-why do you say beth man has a problem? from what i can tell the only problem is either people enjoy starting shit or this beth and scott are really messing around. who is roland? can anyone produce facts. fact will end all the bullshit.All i want is for anyone who can tell me the truth . Yea right can u tell me anything that cant be heard at fpi?
lost

Westmoreland, TN

#15 May 1, 2012
Im not out to kick ass , i just wish someone has enough heart to come stright....Ive heard all the he said she said stuff..i wanna hear the truth now...
lost

Westmoreland, TN

#16 May 1, 2012
Yea Right wrote:
who ever said Roland was fucking Beth dont know what the hell they are talking about and (Lost) cant be nobody but Beth man and if it is you have a problem. I know for a fact Roland ain't do shit with Beth, the story went like this Beths man Lost text Roland pretending to be Beth so he can get some info about scott and beth and he told them what he heard and then later on he said something to Scotts wife at walmart and to save himself Scott tryed to put it on Roland but na I know Roland didnt do shit with beth scott was fucking beth for years now and from what I heard beth and her man like doing trains anyway so why dont beth and scotts get their partner to consider
Beth did say roland was trying his best to hook up with her.she said he promised her the world...she said he was going to take care of her give her money ,cars and everthing.
Yea Right

Portland, TN

#17 May 1, 2012
I know Roland didnt say that and Lost is beth man go get help have you seen Beth
lost

Westmoreland, TN

#18 May 1, 2012
Yea Right wrote:
I know Roland didnt say that and Lost is beth man go get help have you seen Beth
Yea right,or should i say hello rolo! I have it in print that rolo was begging for it...but im not here to start a shit slinging contest. i just want facts about what you posted. I know you know something cuase you have already share info that wasnt in this thread...if you know something then say it if you dont then you shouldnt have said anything to begin with...all im looking for is the truth. Can and will you back up what u posted about beth and scott fucking for two years. How do u know that?
myturn65

United States

#19 May 1, 2012
K I'm done with all the he said she said shit. If anyone has proof of anything than contact me ([email protected]). As far as Roland goes I do know he was sending text to Beth asking for pics and talking shit thus I have proof of. As far as Scott goes he is what he is. As far as Beth husband no he did not meet me at Walmart she did let's get it straight. Like I said i if you have proof or want to admit to fucking Scott than contact me. Other wise let's get a new topix
blessed

White Plains, KY

#21 Jul 29, 2012
Well not everyone anyone know Henry hill aka chop......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landon Lucas 14 hr sluggo 3
Kandie and Janelle Thu Dat chick bad psycho 6
Married looking for a Discreet friend Thu Tonya Raines 5
Tonya Raines Thu ben 6
Any ladys interested n a very discreet sexual r... (May '12) Thu Tonya Raines 33
Police chase Oct 18 Concerned friend 2
R U Listening Oct 17 My Share 73

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages