United States

#2 Dec 12, 2009
any one there wrote:
anyone know anything about him
RUN RUN RUN
FAST AS FAST CAN BE

AOL

#3 Dec 12, 2009
RUN AND KEEP RUNIN HE IS KE A VAMPIRE, DON'T EVEN MAKE EYE CONTACT. DRAG YOU DOWN WITHTHE REST OF THE DIRTY BOYS!!!!!
in case you didnt know

Portland, TN

#4 Dec 12, 2009
first off, get off of this forum and ask a REAL PERSON if you want to know about him!!!!!! "He is like a vampire"??? What the hell does that mean? Did you look in the mirror and mistakingly think you were channeling Bella or Edward? He is a nice person, may have a sketchy past, but dam. Cut people slack, because I am sure with you asking about him, and the 2 of you responding, that you are ALL total winners......(sure)
LIVE AND YOU LEARN

AOL

#5 Dec 13, 2009
in case you didnt know wrote:
first off, get off of this forum and ask a REAL PERSON if you want to know about him!!!!!! "He is like a vampire"??? What the hell does that mean? Did you look in the mirror and mistakingly think you were channeling Bella or Edward? He is a nice person, may have a sketchy past, but dam. Cut people slack, because I am sure with you asking about him, and the 2 of you responding, that you are ALL total winners......(sure)
YES I KNOW "HIM", HE IS A NICE FREIND TO HAVE , BUT IF THE PERSON WATING TO KNOW "HIM" IN A MORE THAN FRIENDLY WAY, RUN, RUN, RUN ... IS MY ADVISE PUTTING IT MILDLY.THEY ASKED NOT YOU . SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.
an ex

Franklin, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2009
as a friend or boyfriend?
confused

Utica, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2010
an ex wrote:
as a friend or boyfriend?
boy friend/lover is he with someone now
dirtygirls

Cleburne, TX

#9 Feb 6, 2010
any one there wrote:
anyone know anything about him
friends for bout 15 year, hes true to who he is (not perfect) if hes ur friend then u know u have someone u can depend on! if u shady hes gonna be shady too!!! And all us 2 bitches got to say is hes a good sponcer and ask for nothing in return!!(and thats all most men expect out of women!) He is a true friend if ur a true friend in return!!!! PEACE
not good

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2010
he is a durg dealing low life SOB,
get real

Portland, TN

#11 Feb 6, 2010
This post is so inmature. If you honestly took the time to know Mike, you would know that if your one of his friends, no matter what time of the day or night and regardless of who you are, he will be there. I have known hime for over twenty years, and I have not live a perfect life, just as I'm sure most of you haven't, but he doesn't judge me or pass judgement upon me either. So if you want to run, then run. And if you want to stick around he really he is a good person. We have all made mistakes and thats part of life, because if we hadn't or haven't made any mistakes or didn't have a past then the world would be perfect, and as you know that's not the case.
patty

Crofton, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2010
I heard he give his self mouth to mouth
Rosa

Crofton, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2010
I sleep with him he has a 3in love machine
russellville

Crofton, KY

#14 Mar 6, 2010
hello
oh really

White House, TN

#15 Mar 29, 2010
ur sleeping with him now
Big B

Ashland, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2010
Well, I can't speak to some of the things that are discussed here, because I really don't know. What I do know is this, if you have had a bad experience in dealing with Mike then that is your issue. He is human like anyone else and has had issue that he has paid for, but he sticks up for his friends, he has a good heart, and he will go to the ends of the earth to make folks happy. I can tell you this, if you have to post a topic on him on the internet to find out who he is, he probably wont hang out for long.
love to know

White House, TN

#17 Apr 12, 2010
oh really wrote:
ur sleeping with him now

Well are you
curly sue

Houston, TX

#18 Apr 13, 2010
sure am, just crawled out of the bed to get on this here computer machine. I better quit typin these buttons so loud, he's a light sleeper. Anyways, it's nuthin serious. He just comes over every now and then for me to take my teeth out and, well, you know.
curly sue

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 13, 2010
dumbass
I know

Jamaica, NY

#20 Apr 14, 2010
Sex was great
lala

United States

#21 May 1, 2010
Mike Belcher is a good person. He is a good friend. He is a good electrician. He is good in bed and is a good time. Please be nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is Tamie Barry ???? 40 min Jerry 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr Groot 757
Sadie Holcomb (Nov '14) 21 hr UONEO 8
Captain Larry at Franklin PD 22 hr Right Hook 4
chrus jackson Sat County cool aide 18
Who would you not wanna fight from Franklin? (Oct '15) Sat 773 town 104
Any one seen shaun hartman around Sat 773 town 7

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages