gameznflix scam theft con embezzlemen...

gameznflix scam theft con embezzlement ripoff fraud

Posted in the Franklin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CLINT TROOP

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Jan 4, 2009
JOHN J. FLEMING AND ANNE F. FLEMING, THEIR ACCOMPLICES SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH STEALING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF SHAREHOLDERS MONEY. REPORTS HAVE IT CLOSE TO $40,000,000. FORTY MILLION DOLLARS. GAMEZNFLIX TURNED INTO NOTHING MORE THAN A CASH COW PRINTING PRESS FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GAMEZNFLIX WAS A PUMP AND DUMP SCHEME. NEWS WITH HIGH PROFILE CONNECTIONS WOULD APPEAR THEN THE STOCK WOULD RISE. MONTHS LATER TIES WOULD BE SEVERED AND LAW CASES FILED AGAINST GAMEZNFLIX FLEMING AND MORRISON. A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION SHOULD BE INITIATED BY THE S.E.C., THE I.R.S. AND THE GOVT'S FRAUD BUREAU. JOHN J. FLEMING AND ANNE F. MORRISON NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE MILLIONS FLUSHED INTO THEIR POCKETS. I HAVE NOT SEEN FLEMING FOR MANY MONTHS HERE IN FRANKLIN. WHAT A DISGRACE. WHAT A FRAUD. WHAT A CON MAN. TOOK EVERYONES MONIES AND STASHED IT SOMEWHERE AND IS HIDING HIS CON MAN ARSE SOMEWHERE. HE'S GOT TO BE IN COURT FOR ANOTHER LAW CASE AGAINT HIM ON 26 JAN 2009. HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE THE S.O.B. AND JUST LET HIM KNOW THAT ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS!
Charles Gillian

Paterson, NJ

#2 Jan 11, 2009
I thought this was a legitimate company when I invested in it and used their service. I have found out that it was just a money making operation for the one(s) who ran the company into the ground. I have come to learn this is not the first less than legit venture that the guy has been involved with. Beware of this guy...he will try to do this again to other shareholder.

Good Luck.
another guy ripped off

Avon Park, FL

#3 Jan 16, 2009
The SEC won't do crap. Didn't you see how long ago they heard about Madoff. Need a new SEC. I lost my azz on gnf.
Charles Gillian

Paterson, NJ

#4 Jan 18, 2009
Anyone else have any kind ofexperience with John Fleing of his girlfriend Anne? Burger on the Square? GamezNFlix? Can smeoneknock on the GamezNFlix office door above Burgers on th Square and see if anyone is there?
Mark Hubble

Vero Beach, FL

#5 Feb 8, 2009
So pathetic that Mr. John J. Fleming was allowed to openly rob and steal from the company pocket book to pay his debts and his wife's. Sad shame that he is allowed to have stolen millions USD of shareholders money that was invested in a company only to be spent for the high life by John J. Fleming and Anne F. Morrison of Franklin KY. I do see that Anne F. Morrison now has new addresses in California. Guess her and John are getting ready for their next scam before they end up in prison doing 5 to 10. I bet John will sell Anne out to shave a few years off his prison sentence my crystal ball says of his future. Thieves.
Disgusted in Florida

Vero Beach, FL

#6 Mar 5, 2009
What a POS Fleming and Gameznflix really turned out to be. A con man who opted to steal millions. He is probably thinking that if he lays low everyone will forget about the evil deeds he has done and all the money he actually stole. Openly stole. John J. Fleming, may you rot in HELL and may your life dwindle to welfare and homelessness. You deserve to live in squalor you FUCKIN PIG!!!!! Squeal baby squeal. John J. Fleming of Franklin KY I am talking to you. I see your wife also is wanted by authorities to pay some heavy duty tax bills you no doubt made her sign.
W5WMW

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Mar 8, 2009
I've been owed a little over US$180 by GamezNFlix for a few years for games I bought through them that they did not ship.

In 2008, they pretty much said that they had no intention of refunding. I'm never getting it back.

It sounds like fraud to me.
your momma

Ames, IA

#8 May 24, 2009
as a fomer employee of mr flemming i can say that he was always fair and just to his employees.
your momma

Ames, IA

#9 May 24, 2009
as far as the money the business went to shit when the economy went to shit. when i first started there we had over 36000 customers and got up to almost 43000. by the time i left we only had 13000 and dropping fast. you ever think that the money was just lost like 99% of all other businesses at the time.
kesha

Kodak, TN

#10 May 31, 2009
this stuff is to funny
larry

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#11 Jul 20, 2009
f*** this guy does anyone know any links to him such as a working phone number not the shi* ones that dont work anymore i want to harrass this guys as* because i lost alot of money instantly when the all of a sudden did a reverse split. This company is shi*.I Hope JOHN J. FLEMING and his wife suffer for the rest of there life for cheating so many investors. Words cant settle what the'yve done,people like him should just be hanged i do not want to pay tax money to pay for his meals in jail.
Unknown

White House, TN

#13 Sep 7, 2009
I lost money along with everyone else, this guy is a scam artist like Madoff, deserves the best they can give him.
Still stealing

Escondido, CA

#14 Oct 27, 2009
His new ripoff is The Business Channel ( http://www.tbctoday.com/ ). He took the public shell that was GamezNFlix and did a 10K to 1 reverse split and renamed it, it's the same company! Now he and his REAL partners, Golden Gate Investors (Travis Huff) are getting ready to rip off a whole new group of investors. Snakes of the worst kind and no one seems to be watching out for the investors! Where is the SEC???
ams123

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2009
I really have to laugh at some of these guys because I guess they don't realize what being an an "Investor" means. It is like a gambler. you have a 50-50 chance of your money growing or losing it. So I think all of these comments are from retarded people that just are mad that they put money into a company that could have failed or could have prospered!!! look in the Dictionary you damn fools!!!
dogman

White House, TN

#16 Nov 13, 2009
Still sounds shady to me.
so cunfused

Versailles, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2009
is gameznflix not around here anymore? i hear people talking about them buying peoples games really cheap and saleing them really expensive
HUMBLE

Benton, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2009
GNF has been out of business since last winter, they have NEVER purchased used games, and as far as re-sale goes, they were a rental company they were not a sales company, contrary to internet gossip I happen to know that they went out of business due to the recession. Be carefull what you read about GNF on internet forums, they are filled with compulsive gamblers who invested way too much money on a OTC stock. When I buy scratch offs and lose, I dont bitch. Even if the clerk who sold me the tickets told me it was a winner I could not bring myself to look ignorant by blaming him. Any one who hands there money to some one else and expects it to return is a fool and in my opinion deserves nothing in return. Bottom line, if you know John and Anne personally you know what wonderful people they are and if you dont know them, I can assure you that they are not concearned with your opinions.
Sky

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2010
HUMBLE wrote:
GNF has been out of business since last winter, they have NEVER purchased used games, and as far as re-sale goes, they were a rental company they were not a sales company, contrary to internet gossip I happen to know that they went out of business due to the recession. Be carefull what you read about GNF on internet forums, they are filled with compulsive gamblers who invested way too much money on a OTC stock. When I buy scratch offs and lose, I dont bitch. Even if the clerk who sold me the tickets told me it was a winner I could not bring myself to look ignorant by blaming him. Any one who hands there money to some one else and expects it to return is a fool and in my opinion deserves nothing in return. Bottom line, if you know John and Anne personally you know what wonderful people they are and if you dont know them, I can assure you that they are not concearned with your opinions.
Not an opinion, fact based, by first hand knowledge!!!
poster00000

United States

#20 Apr 26, 2010
I have first hand knowledge too, John Fleming is a con artist!!!!
GZFX investor

Houston, TX

#21 Apr 29, 2010
Hi there, I too like many of you lost tons of money invested into GZFX. Does anyone have any info on settlements to shareholders for the liquidations of any assets? whatever there may have been. They had at one point a touring bus and several distribution centers along with millions of dvds etc. Is there any settlement or legal action being made? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, hope we can get something back from this ---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky kentucky downs drugs dealer 1 hr iknow 4
Who would you not wanna fight from Franklin? (Oct '15) 1 hr Anon 105
Why 7 hr Curious2know 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr Master of PuPPetz 764
Any one seen shaun hartman around 10 hr Lyle 12
thing i just wanted to say to u but dont know how (Feb '13) 22 hr husband 22
tsc warehouse on 100 (Mar '11) 23 hr Fckd up 66

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages