United States

#1 Dec 11, 2009
Does anyone know where he is at?
Ashley

Smithville, TN

#2 Mar 19, 2010
just wonderring wrote:
Does anyone know where he is at?
He is in Jail right now here in Franklin I think he got kicked out of drug court but i know for sure he is in jail here
Yep

Franklin, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2010
HEARD

Salida, CA

#4 Mar 21, 2010
I HEARD HE GOT A DUI FOR A HIT AND RUN, THEN WAS ON PROBATION FOR THAT A FELD A DRUG TEST IMAGINE THAT.
knowsall

Jacksonville, OH

#5 Mar 22, 2010
he is in jail. he got arrested cause janell bates told the cops he was at her house when they came by looking for someone else. that's a meth head for you. stupid snitch
janell bates

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2010
Troy williams turned him in not me my address is 206 liberty street if anyone has anything else to say about me feel free to come on over other wise keep my name off here or back it up with your name and we wil talk
ha ha ha

White House, TN

#7 Mar 22, 2010
Janell u aint shit and never will be all you are is a used too be fat girl that used dope as your slim fast nobody believes anything u say anyway!!TOO bad that dope couldn't help your ugly ass looks!! Go too bed
HEARD

Louisa, VA

#9 Mar 23, 2010
I seen his kids the other day with there mom they looked really happy, to bad they look just like him...
only me

Russellville, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2011
ha ha ha wrote:
Janell u aint shit and never will be all you are is a used too be fat girl that used dope as your slim fast nobody believes anything u say anyway!!TOO bad that dope couldn't help your ugly ass looks!! Go too bed
you sound like nothing more than just another HATER im sure janelle appreciates the love.
HEATHERSGAME

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 6, 2011
Nah Janell doesn't have to or need haters of her very own, she creates, makes up and dreams up her own DRAMA to keep her life interesting when one of her many "guy friends" is out screwing around on her cuz she wouldn't stop bitchin and threating to call the police on them and believe me she has done that too many times to count...whatcha see is whatcha get.....lol...
FranklinFamous

Columbia, SC

#12 Feb 7, 2011
HEATHERSGAME wrote:
Nah Janell doesn't have to or need haters of her very own, she creates, makes up and dreams up her own DRAMA to keep her life interesting when one of her many "guy friends" is out screwing around on her cuz she wouldn't stop bitchin and threating to call the police on them and believe me she has done that too many times to count...whatcha see is whatcha get.....lol...
AMEN!!!!!
Oldfriend

Charlotte, NC

#13 Feb 7, 2011
Janell,u know ur conversation with Melvin was over heard! U lost a good friend,talking about Brian!!Backstabbing gets u no where!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robin whitaker 1 hr wondering 4
Tammy (Nov '14) 4 hr Glad2Help 4
Keshea Downey 9 hr Eyes wide open 1
Why 10 hr True 2
Pam at FPI (May '15) 16 hr Hi Mom 13
Billy Martin dies in wreck 18 hr Kristin Lee 4
girl at overtime (Sep '15) 20 hr Country Boy 30

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance