Best rentals/landlords in Franklin

Posted in the Franklin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Looking

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Looking for a rental place in Franklin, where's some of the better rental property with good landlords? Must be at least 2 bedrooms but would prefer 3 with 2 bathrooms.
house for rent

White House, TN

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Looking wrote:
Looking for a rental place in Franklin, where's some of the better rental property with good landlords? Must be at least 2 bedrooms but would prefer 3 with 2 bathrooms.
What kind of credit score do you have? Pets? Why r u moving? How many people will live at the new house?
interested

Springfield, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2012
I am interested in a rental house as well. It doesn't matter as long as its 2 bedroom. 3 people and I have a little chiwa that is house broke and wouldn't be here very often. Whats the deposit how much a month
house for rent

White House, TN

#4 Oct 10, 2012
interested wrote:
I am interested in a rental house as well. It doesn't matter as long as its 2 bedroom. 3 people and I have a little chiwa that is house broke and wouldn't be here very often. Whats the deposit how much a month
$850 mo $850 dep $400 pet dep can prorate the dep if necessary.
another house

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2012
I have another house for rent, 2-3 BR with one bath, $600/month , deposit $600 and will split deposit up over first three months, if interested. No deposit for the dog.
Looking

United States

#6 Oct 10, 2012
We have had quite a bit of financial trouble lately so credit is not good...we're currently trying to sell our house and would like to move from the country closer to town. The $800 range is out of our budget. There are 3 of us myself, husband and a teenage son. We do have 2 house trained dogs that we've had for several years and are not willing to part with them. Also, do not want a big yard that we have to take care of.
No name

White House, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Bullington/Patton beside Peggy wiggle he has two houses for rent right now. They do a credit check but just explain what's going on and they may rent to you. 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath $525.00 it's the little building in the back of the parking lot beside PW
Looking to rent

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2012
house for rent wrote:
<quoted text>
$850 mo $850 dep $400 pet dep can prorate the dep if necessary.
Is this house located in town or out in the country? My lease will b up in Dec and we would really like to move to the country but we have to have at least 3 bedroom and a garage or work shop!
Looking

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2012
No name wrote:
Bullington/Patton beside Peggy wiggle he has two houses for rent right now. They do a credit check but just explain what's going on and they may rent to you. 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath $525.00 it's the little building in the back of the parking lot beside PW
Thank you for the info, I'll check on that. Do you know where the houses are located?
No name

White House, TN

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Millwood Dr. In town of Witt Rd, one house just rented today
Apartment Huntin

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2012
another house wrote:
I have another house for rent, 2-3 BR with one bath,$600/month , deposit $600 and will split deposit up over first three months, if interested. No deposit for the dog.
Is this still up for grabs? Also, where is this listing located? Looking for an apartment in town possibly 3 Bedroom. We have a cat, but won't be able to move in until January the latest. Hoping to be able to take a look around sometime this week or possibly in November when Boyfriend comes to visit.
Another hose

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2012
Apartment Huntin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this still up for grabs? Also, where is this listing located? Looking for an apartment in town possibly 3 Bedroom. We have a cat, but won't be able to move in until January the latest. Hoping to be able to take a look around sometime this week or possibly in November when Boyfriend comes to visit.
Still available. Contact Lynn Graves at Coldwell Banker.
who

Portland, TN

#13 Oct 16, 2012
anybody know where there might be a 4 bedroom for rent?
near the park

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2012
I'm looking for something very close to the park in Franklin 2 bedroom any suggestion appreciated.
person

Sandy, TX

#15 Oct 23, 2012
If you are basing who you "rent" to upon credit scores, you do not fit into the good category. You fit into the category of not thinking.
Good landlords pick people that they think will be glad to rent the property, and people who will take care of it.
Not some fico score because the landlord imagines that the person is just renting while they save for a mortgage down payment.
Landlord

Russellville, KY

#16 Oct 23, 2012
Person:

I agree with you. A Fico score does not provide the information that a landlord really wants. Rather than a number, it is much more important to try to get an idea of prospective tenant's entire situation. A 3-digit number will not do that. A 575 credit score might mean that a person has never been responsible with money, or it might mean that someone had a job loss or serious medical problem which is now resolved and their situation is improving.

However, "company" landlords can't take the time to get to know prospective tenants so they rely on credit scores. Also, this is one way they can show that they are not discriminating: in other words they reject anyone with a credit score below a certain number.
interested

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2012
another house wrote:
I have another house for rent, 2-3 BR with one bath,$600/month , deposit $600 and will split deposit up over first three months, if interested. No deposit for the dog.
Im in interested in this house!
Another house

Franklin, KY

#18 Oct 25, 2012
Contact Lynn graves at Coldwell banker and he will set you up with the folks. It's ready to move in now and the lady who owns it will work with you on deposit and such
looking for house to rent

Goodlettsville, TN

#19 Apr 15, 2014
i am looking for a house for rent 3 or 4 bed room 2 bath needing asap thanks
Newcomer1

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Apr 15, 2014
Two houses were listed on the radio today and they were in the 5 and 6 hundred price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election time! 40 min ed 21
R U Listening 7 hr Clean House 88
josh Barber 14 hr BigNate 1
movin to franklin ky (Jul '11) Sat Theriadol travis 35
toyo Nov 18 Gambler01 2
Who has a big one in franklin (Aug '11) Nov 17 Truth 53
Cody Huff is a woman beater Nov 17 Straight up 6

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance