hmmmmmmmmm

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Anyone know about the Vaugns that got arrested for making meth, I would like to hear the whole story , Its about time.
LOL

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

didn't see any Vaughn's on the inmate web site.
listening

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

LOL wrote:
didn't see any Vaughn's on the inmate web site.
Yeah I heard they arrested Terry Vaughn and his son after a raid at their house. The one who does body work, and that place has been closed for a few days too.
Sweet

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Terry seems to be a good guy but his thieving son needs to be locked up!!
CHG84

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Is that the place across from the post office.
trtr

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

It is about time!! Don't know about the father but the son should have been in jail along time ago along with his girlfriend!!
wondering

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

yes it is
CHG84

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Well, when Jamie Powell was in charge, they were allowed to get away with everything. I am surprised by this report. Guess the new chief isnt taking sides.
SOURCE

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

THEY WERE NOT ARRESTED IN SIMPSON CO .WELL NOT YET ANYWAY ....
wherewasthis

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Where was this supposed to have happened? The only Vaughn arrest Iíve heard about was Ryan Vaughn in Allen County on October 27th and that wasnít for drugs. It was for sexual misconduct - Which can be a lot of things, starting with something as silly as skinny dipping.
THETRUTH

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Just an opinion is Terry and Brandon are better off anywhere but in Franklin. That family has really shined with drugs and Amy giving blow jobs behind Burgers on the Square. Wonder why that place shut down? HAHA. Lets take all the known drug users and dealers like these and ship them to a little island away from here. Hey, maybe Preston Pills Johnson can catch a ride. Maybe the island catches on fire, oh well no tears here. And thats THE TRUTH!
PROUD FRANKLIN BOY

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

THETRUTH wrote:
Just an opinion is Terry and Brandon are better off anywhere but in Franklin. That family has really shined with drugs and Amy giving blow jobs behind Burgers on the Square. Wonder why that place shut down? HAHA. Lets take all the known drug users and dealers like these and ship them to a little island away from here. Hey, maybe Preston Pills Johnson can catch a ride. Maybe the island catches on fire, oh well no tears here. And thats THE TRUTH!
You better be careful what you wish for, cause I can garauntee that you have a user in your family. I don't even know who you are and I PROMISE you someone in your family is using.
HA HA

Hartsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

terry dates some crack head girl that her jaws are allways moving back and forth like she chewing bubble gum. you can tell shes on that shit. i dont understand why the court system has not done something about brandon and terry. amy getting what she allways wanted A FREE RIDE , SOME DUMB ASS IS PAYING HER BILLS FOR HER. if this guy only knew about amy he would go back home

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

PROUD FRANKLIN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>You better be careful what you wish for, cause I can garauntee that you have a user in your family. I don't even know who you are and I PROMISE you someone in your family is using.
Good statement!
The truth

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Maybe you need to be shipped off to an island lol but anyone who gets on here and bashes someone and won't put their name is a coward. So no tears for your little coward island going up in smoke either. Just sayin
outspoken

Lewisburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

you know i understand there are people on drugs and they really need help,but if they dont want help its not going to do any good.i sure dont want any drugs around me,my kids, or grand-kids,weather it would be family or not..u can bash me if you want but if you put ur foot downthen u can keep the crap away from u.theres so many people out there that just turn to drugs to keep from working or anything else useful..dope heads lie,steal and everything else just to try to get there next high.ive always worked hard for everything ive ever gotten and dont want some dope head breaking in my house to steal stuff,theres more to life people,stop trying to take the easy way out.if the court system would go back to what it use to be alot of this crap wouldnt be going on.i say punish them to the fullest extent instead of slapping there hand and saying dont do this again for 6 months or u will have to go back and face both charges..take care of the frigen problem the first time.i promise u that if a judges kids,grand-kids or family member got hooked on it they would want to catch the person that caused it..we need some old time people in the court system and get things brought back like they use to be,and whats good for one is good for all,not that this one get 6 months jail and the next person for the very same thing gets told probation for 6 months.they no how things work and u will never get rid of all the druggies.
Ignorance Must Be Bliss

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

If you think what's good for one is good for all- you're crazy. Drug addiction is a disease, just like cancer or heart disease. Each person's chemical makeup is different, as is their individual disease, so no- what works for one will not work for all. Furthermore, you wouldn't lock someone up for having cancer would you? When we are speaking of kids, I find it cold hearted and pointless to ship them all off to jail. There ARE other options. Maybe if it was your son, daughter, brother, or sister that was addicted- you would feel differently. Branden is young, and still has a chance to change. I hate that what has happened has, but there is always hope. There are many people out there that have kicked their habits and are now productive citizens WITHOUT a criminal record. And I also disagree, not all 'druggies' steal. Some do, yes. But, there are thieves that aren't drug addicts. Also, I can assure you that the 'sources' are going to be closing up shop soon. You can take that to the bank. I do agree with you, however, that something needs to be done, and going after the users isn't the way to do it. Go after the suppliers, and maybe we'll get somewhere. Lets pray, and keep our fingers crossed!
soooo happy

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Ignorance Must Be Bliss wrote:
If you think what's good for one is good for all- you're crazy. Drug addiction is a disease, just like cancer or heart disease. Each person's chemical makeup is different, as is their individual disease, so no- what works for one will not work for all. Furthermore, you wouldn't lock someone up for having cancer would you? When we are speaking of kids, I find it cold hearted and pointless to ship them all off to jail. There ARE other options. Maybe if it was your son, daughter, brother, or sister that was addicted- you would feel differently. Branden is young, and still has a chance to change. I hate that what has happened has, but there is always hope. There are many people out there that have kicked their habits and are now productive citizens WITHOUT a criminal record. And I also disagree, not all 'druggies' steal. Some do, yes. But, there are thieves that aren't drug addicts. Also, I can assure you that the 'sources' are going to be closing up shop soon. You can take that to the bank. I do agree with you, however, that something needs to be done, and going after the users isn't the way to do it. Go after the suppliers, and maybe we'll get somewhere. Lets pray, and keep our fingers crossed!
You are so wrong drug addiction is a choice you dont have to ever try the stuff if you dont want to and will power is all that is needed to get off of the stuff! as a person who has had friends and family die from cancer I am totally insulted that you would say they are even the least little bit the same thing. My loved ones did not choose to take a pill that gave them cancer nor did they choose to smoke some ammonia to get heart disease . Drug addiction is a CHOICE plain and simple and yes I have family members that have chosen that boat too and I wish that they had thrown the book at them the first time they were arrested and put them in the old rock house for a few years I bet they would look at the world with different eyes after some time in there
soooo happy

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Ignorance Must Be Bliss wrote:
If you think what's good for one is good for all- you're crazy. Drug addiction is a disease, just like cancer or heart disease. Each person's chemical makeup is different, as is their individual disease, so no- what works for one will not work for all. Furthermore, you wouldn't lock someone up for having cancer would you? When we are speaking of kids, I find it cold hearted and pointless to ship them all off to jail. There ARE other options. Maybe if it was your son, daughter, brother, or sister that was addicted- you would feel differently. Branden is young, and still has a chance to change. I hate that what has happened has, but there is always hope. There are many people out there that have kicked their habits and are now productive citizens WITHOUT a criminal record. And I also I disagree, not all 'druggies' steal. Some do, yes. But, there are thieves that aren't drug addicts. Also, I can assure you that the 'sources' are going to be closing up shop soon. You can take that to the bank. I do agree with you, however, that something needs to be done, and going after the users isn't the way to do it. Go after the suppliers, and maybe we'll get somewhere. Lets pray, and keep our fingers crossed!
I would also like to add that without users there would be no suppliers so it is my opinion that we should target both with guns a blazin and not look back
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Drug addiction is a disease! Yes it is their choice to try it the first time, but after that the urge to use again never goes away. I've been to a NA meeting before and it is a disease. Any doctor will tell u. And if u think that all it takes is will power, your wrong! It takes a lot more than that. Because when someone uses drugs, it becomes a lifestyle and its hard to change what you become used to. And if you think that it would be so easy, then try never drinking another coke again. It has caffine and its considered a drug. Kinda hard when you see everyone around you drinking one and you know how good its gonna taste. Trying to quite drugs is just like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Franklin Forum right now

Search the Franklin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DemocRATS 146,158
mail box destroyed 19 min yard gnome hunter 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min i be dat nikka 81,567
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 38 min Amen 16,115
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 41 min Teacher 1,012
How did tc die? 2 hr concerned parent 2
camping world?? 3 hr hmm 6
•••
•••
•••
Franklin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Franklin Jobs

•••