Need a very good divorce attorney

Posted in the Franklin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
in splits-ville

Franklin, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2010
Recently seperated and in need of a very good divorce attorney. Wanting to get down and dirty. No children involved. Just property. Any ideas???
LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 20, 2010
Joy Denton in Bowling Green
CHG84

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jul 20, 2010
Crocker
Kathie P

Franklin, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2010
If you're female get Flora Templeton-Stewart...
Tiffany

Portland, TN

#5 Jul 20, 2010
Flora isn't a divorce lawyer; she's an injury lawyer.
Kathie P

Franklin, KY

#6 Jul 20, 2010
Sorry, I didn't know she didn't handle divorces anymore - It's been over 20 years since she fought for me (and won).
OMG

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jul 20, 2010
I had Dickey Downey in 2009 and he was awesome!
Justice

Portland, TN

#8 Jul 20, 2010
Dick works for Legal Aid now....Tim Crocker is who I would choose
Brian DeWeese

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2010
Tim Mefford is incredible........I highly recommend him to anyone. I got my kids , child support and my x and her family hate him.......he's the man.
OMG

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jul 21, 2010
Justice wrote:
Dick works for Legal Aid now....Tim Crocker is who I would choose
Yes he does work for legal aid now thats how i got him and he was awesome!
Just Sayin

Portland, TN

#11 Jul 22, 2010
in splits-ville wrote:
Recently seperated and in need of a very good divorce attorney. Wanting to get down and dirty. No children involved. Just property. Any ideas???
Are you married to the "married man" that is living with another woman in that other post? That would be ironic, huh?:o)
In splits-ville

Detroit, MI

#12 Jul 22, 2010
No, I'm married to someone that thought I was just a single mom with no brains. When we married he was hooked on lortabs and went to great lengths to hide It from me. Spent at least half his paycheck on pills over the last year and a half. I tried to get him help but some people just don't want help. I'm bailing out before this gets any worse. Done put up with more than I should've. Now I need to recoup some of the
money he's spent.
Lotion and Tissues

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2010
yo baby i not hukd on notin, i make alot of $ got me a 2010 lexus we shud huk up
Abaddon

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 23, 2010
Lotion and Tissues wrote:
yo baby i not hukd on notin, i make alot of $ got me a 2010 lexus we shud huk up
You can't spell either. Anyway, I would recommend David Goin out of Scottsville.
same situation

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jul 25, 2010
chris davenport in bg! he is in with david broderick! told me over and over...dont u worry about being mean...thats my job! Incredible lawyer!!!!
MercY

Toledo, OH

#17 Jul 25, 2010
Tim Mefford is a very good divorce attorney. Expensive but very good. He will fight for you and usually gets what you ask for if it's reasonable. I've used Tim and Dick Downey on a few occassions. Dick is good but Tim seems best outta the two. Good luck to ya.
same situation not

White Plains, KY

#18 Feb 25, 2012
How many divorce cases has Davenport worked on? Anyone else using him?
just me

United States

#19 Feb 25, 2012
In splitsville, u need me to rock ur world, get a little 69 goin on. I will make u forget about ur pill poppn husband. Let me know if you want me to heat that thang up for ya.
Really

Bethpage, TN

#20 Feb 25, 2012
just me wrote:
In splitsville, u need me to rock ur world, get a little 69 goin on. I will make u forget about ur pill poppn husband. Let me know if you want me to heat that thang up for ya.
You are sick!!! Plus i'm sure she has someone by now. Look how old this post is stupid!!
just me

United States

#21 Feb 25, 2012
Hey really.........yo momma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaunna longton cornwell 37 min voter 133
Witt rd incident 8 hr Wondering 3
Angie Asberry 9 hr Agree 13
Beth Fiss's office staff 12 hr Fed up 13
Teachers 12 hr Gold City reporter 22
Franklin PD 18 hr Anonymous 1
Fat Larrys (Sep '17) 19 hr Thumbs Down 42

Franklin Jobs

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages