thereare

Hartsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

that is why haters are as bad as any other criminal. criminals destroy lives & so do haters!
a real white pimp

Carthage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Judged:

well I love haters they r my fans and does this mean ur single
Kairi

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Judged:

Honestly Amanda, idt it's because of your rep. it can drive him to be distant, but I think there's more to it.
Wart Hog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Judged:

Amanda's husband is leaving her due to her being a lazy, fat, wh@re. He caught her tryin to have sex with another man. She is spreading her STD all over Simpson county.
Amanda_Bates

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Judged:

im so glad you all are having fun with this but ya know it will get old for ya soon when ya find someone else to be jealous of. at least i can tell the truth. you wouldn't know the truth if it bit ya in the a**.
i need sum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Judged:

don't worry about these people Amanda, what say we get together for a little slap and tickle I'm free today
Amanda_Bates

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Judged:

sorry im busy trying to get a second job and working things out with my husband.
Noodle

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Judged:

Amanda_Bates wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but these haters are the reason my husband is leaving me. they are ruining my rep and his.
Why don't you try staying off of Topix-that would probably help.
i need sum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

ok, well I'm not doing anything tomorrow morning till noon. lemme know ok
Amanda_Bates

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

i can be on here if i like and no it wont. im busy for the rest of my life, im not interested, im still married take your pick. sorry but i not in the best of moods
Wart Hog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Awwww what's a matter Amanda? U need a lil sympathy as usual? U must not get enough attention from your husband. I wonder why. Maybe the reason you come on here to whine. Jeremy must not have gave you enough either. LOL. Did you inform these guys of your STD b4 you had sexual contact with them? I bet you didn't. You should have atleast gave them a chose b4 you infected them. Soooo selfish of you.
Amanda_Bates

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

ok so how do you know i havg with jeremy? FYI he is just a friend and most people that know he is here are related to him so which one are you? courtney, james, joseph, amber....wow like i care.
Wart Hog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

I'm none of the above. Jeremy sure enjoys telling ppl your business. lol Jeremy knows me VERY well. I'm definately not related to him. I'm so happy u infected him afterwards, not during or b4. I Just know what a lowlife you truly are.
a real white pimp

Carthage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

dam what std do u have
devildog

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Judged:

you have aids not hiv but full blown aids lol just kidding I couldnt resist
Amanda_Bates

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

a real white pimp wrote:
dam what std do u have
i dont have anything and i would be more than willing to take another blood test and post it as soon as i get the money to go back to the doctor.
Amanda_Bates

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

Wart Hog wrote:
I'm none of the above. Jeremy sure enjoys telling ppl your business. lol Jeremy knows me VERY well. I'm definately not related to him. I'm so happy u infected him afterwards, not during or b4. I Just know what a lowlife you truly are.
well i have done nothing with jeremy and i am clean so why dont you try going on to a subject that is your concern. Nicole right? nice.
Wart Hog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

If I'm lying about YOUR STD then why does your child have to go to the doctor to have the warts removed? The warts she contracted from you during her birth. Amanda , you are a compulsive liar who lies then lies to justify your lies. Ppl know how you are and what you are all about. It's the main reason you have such a bad reputation. You are a lowlife skank who takes all your grandmothers check so you can sit on your worthless ass. I know all about you.
Amanda_Bates

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

FYI my daughter has not even been to the dr for removal of warts so get your facts straight. you want to be like that then put up or shut up.
Wart Hog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

Keep pretending and lying, it's what you do best. Most ppl know you as a liar. I feel sorry for anyone who has to depend on you. You are a lowlife skank. So keep on spreading your disease and covering it with lies. Scumbag!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of91
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Franklin Forum right now

Search the Franklin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Slum Lords in Franklin 13 min jussayin 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Mao-bama Zombies 138,707
TSC Hours? 5 hr Ed D 7
new hair salon on square 6 hr luvit! 7
whats your take? 8 hr whatdoulike 5
dead beat moms 9 hr disgusted 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
•••
•••