Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
INFO

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 10, 2011
 
where and when does Becky kessler hold her parenting classes now?
what have u heard

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 16, 2011
 
I had to go to Warren county to take them! Judge Broderson In family court orders everyone to take them but the person they have in charge of it Becky wasn't healthy enough to give them and there wasn't a replacement. But what was troubling to me is the judge still orders people to take em and he and his court doesn't have the services in place for people to follow the orders of the judge, pretty pathetic and unprofessional of the family court if u ask me! But he is a judge and doesnt care and caters to ole friends and allow complain-tints to testify and when it's proven they have flat out lied he just turns the other way, great leadership in are courts in good ole Simpson county!
Anonymous

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

what have u heard wrote:
I had to go to Warren county to take them! Judge Broderson In family court orders everyone to take them but the person they have in charge of it Becky wasn't healthy enough to give them and there wasn't a replacement. But what was troubling to me is the judge still orders people to take em and he and his court doesn't have the services in place for people to follow the orders of the judge, pretty pathetic and unprofessional of the family court if u ask me! But he is a judge and doesnt care and caters to ole friends and allow complain-tints to testify and when it's proven they have flat out lied he just turns the other way, great leadership in are courts in good ole Simpson county!
Don't do anything to end up in the courts and you have no reason to complain.
Jerry D

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 16, 2011
 
what have u heard wrote:
I had to go to Warren county to take them! Judge Broderson In family court orders everyone to take them but the person they have in charge of it Becky wasn't healthy enough to give them and there wasn't a replacement. But what was troubling to me is the judge still orders people to take em and he and his court doesn't have the services in place for people to follow the orders of the judge, pretty pathetic and unprofessional of the family court if u ask me! But he is a judge and doesnt care and caters to ole friends and allow complain-tints to testify and when it's proven they have flat out lied he just turns the other way, great leadership in are courts in good ole Simpson county!
I agree with you. He doesnt use common sense, he knows who is lieing but it is the good ole boy system in these courtrooms. He sides with friends and their family.
what have u heard

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 17, 2011
 
mykydaisy1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't do anything to end up in the courts and you have no reason to complain.
Kydaisey I was dragged into the family court system by two lieing evil bitches they lied it was proven and he still sided with them cuz he knew he them that's how it works in the court system in this small county its All about who u know not what is right or justice! Ur rebuttal would b appreciated, good day
Anonymous

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 17, 2011
 
what have u heard wrote:
<quoted text>Kydaisey I was dragged into the family court system by two lieing evil bitches they lied it was proven and he still sided with them cuz he knew he them that's how it works in the court system in this small county its All about who u know not what is right or justice! Ur rebuttal would b appreciated, good day
How did you get mixed up with two liars in the first place? Think about it.
what have u heard

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 18, 2011
 
mykydaisy1 wrote:
<quoted text>How did you get mixed up with two liars in the first place? Think about it.
Well after knowing and trusting them for nearly nine years u never really think they could do things that involved ripping away a child from u just to make u look like the bad guy when in all actuality they were the ones in the wrong. pretty pathetic buts it's all over know I get to b a father and I get to pay a ten thousand dollar attorney fee off!
KYGAL

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 18, 2011
 
mykydaisy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get mixed up with two liars in the first place? Think about it.
Well I understand how you can get mixed up with liars. I did have a so called best friend who I knew for 15 years and just recently found out she is not who I thought she was. You think you know someone and you can trust them but you never know what anyone is capbale of.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 18, 2011
 
Y'all crack me up. Every court system is the same! DEAL WITH IT! keep it in ya pants and you won't end up in family court!
one is in franklin

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 20, 2011
 
There is parenting classes in Franklin. I am in one and its 20 a week and i paid 50 to get started and asked a bunch of questions. Its ok, just glad its local and i can get rides there. i can't think of going to bowling green. i go to place by violin shop.
what have u heard

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 21, 2011
 
one is in franklin wrote:
There is parenting classes in Franklin. I am in one and its 20 a week and i paid 50 to get started and asked a bunch of questions. Its ok, just glad its local and i can get rides there. i can't think of going to bowling green. i go to place by violin shop.
Well the one in bowling green is handled by community action at church street it's 12 weeks and only $25 and u get that back on completion of the course. Very informative good teacher u can only miss two classes but u have to make them up!! So it's basically free as long as u complete! Im sure it's better then the one in Simpson county and it's cheaper, Simpson county programs are unorganized but yet the honorable judge still orders everyone to take it maybe he should try to enroll in it and set in on one to c for himself before he orders everyone to start and complete it!!!
one is in franklin

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 22, 2011
 
The place by violin shop is new. I like her and think it is organized. We have a workbook we work out of and I have learned alot. As for me, the cost of gas back and forth to bowling green is about what I pay for the class. But I think it is nice that it is free in BG. But just glad we have one local. Everyone should try it, its not bad.
Anonymous

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 23, 2011
 
what have u heard wrote:
<quoted text>Well after knowing and trusting them for nearly nine years u never really think they could do things that involved ripping away a child from u just to make u look like the bad guy when in all actuality they were the ones in the wrong. pretty pathetic buts it's all over know I get to b a father and I get to pay a ten thousand dollar attorney fee off!
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
A trying Dad

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 9, 2013
 
How many weeks is the parenting class program through Peaceful Solutions? I called about the cost and it is very expensive.$75 assessment,$75 "treatment" and $25 per class. I really wish i could find something in Franklin that is more affordable. It isn't exactly court ordered (at least not at the moment) but highly recommended to me for what I'm dealing with. I took free parenting classes in 2010 in Bowling Green on Broadway just down from the KFC/Taco Bell intersection. If anyone knows of more affordable parenting classes, please let me know.
Missy R

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 9, 2013
 
If you call the warren county justice center they have a list of several different places. My ex and I had to take it for our divorce and it was $30 each.
r2D2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 9, 2013
 
U need to look for community action on church street in bowling green for parenting classes and call them ! It was free u pay for the workbook like $25 and if u complete it u get the money back but that was two plus years ago things may have changed though but check it out! Personal solutions is a rip off and a scam don't use them ! Diana is terrible , unprofessional and so is her crew !
to funny

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

to one in franklin.....personal solutions....has been reported several times....guaranteed by the time you leave there you will owe more than 20.00 a week...and believe me ,she will take you to court to get rest of her money,like she has with serveral people.diane appers to be great in front of people,but behind the screens,shes had some major problems herself with,bi-polar,back stabbing....I wouldn't take my dog there....I know its hard to believe anything on here,but this is all true ,on what they are saying...I would rather drive,and spend gas money,at least you know you are getting the professional help you need..she will get you in there,and start you off like that,but then when you are done,then she will have you doing something else,that she didn't even tell you about,and if you don't do it,she will charge you,and take you to court....better be carefulllll....
agreed

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 10, 2013
 
She admitted to my daughter, my husband, and I, after we realized who she really was (Her real name) that the reason she became a counselor was because her own family is so screwed up that it's the only way to deal with the issues. She is a conniving, sneaky liar, who will make you believe you have something wrong with you just so she can make a buck!!! Yeah, well, she'll never get another freaking penny from me! She tried to convince my daughter that she has low self-esteem because she likes to look pretty!!!! WTF!!! No, my daughter is beautiful! Plain and simple!

Melissa "Diane" is a quack!!!
r2D2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 10, 2013
 
agreed wrote:
She admitted to my daughter, my husband, and I, after we realized who she really was (Her real name) that the reason she became a counselor was because her own family is so screwed up that it's the only way to deal with the issues. She is a conniving, sneaky liar, who will make you believe you have something wrong with you just so she can make a buck!!! Yeah, well, she'll never get another freaking penny from me! She tried to convince my daughter that she has low self-esteem because she likes to look pretty!!!! WTF!!! No, my daughter is beautiful! Plain and simple!

Melissa "Diane" is a quack!!!
Agreed !
to funny

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 10, 2013
 
to agreed.....couldn't agree with you any better....I was told she became a counselor because of her own screw ups..when you spoke about her family,i know them very well,and they are good people,and I was told diane and john did them wrong...she borrowed a lot of money from her family,never paid them back...then when her dad got married,i was told she had everything plotted to try and stop her dads wedding..but she did not succeed..but was told how diane started a fight ,right after her dad left,to take her grandmother home...that diane walked up to her dads wife and said you get your family ,and get the hell out of here,and her dads wife said no,this is our day,you get your family and leave,and she said you will regret not leaving,then her dads wife said they wasn't going no where,then diane hit her dads wife in her mouth with her fisk.then diane pushed down one of the bridemaids,on her back,on solid concrete,and she was a disabled women....there is so much more,but would take to long....but I do no,you cant believe everything you read,but trust me,i do believe this,because diane dad,and his wife are good,and truthful people...besides that,i was told that diane is bi-polar,and still having issues,and problems with her husband,after he had affair on her for one year...so if she can rip off her own family.....believe me she will you to,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,134
Franklin PD 27 min my opinion 12
School Busses 34 min Yahoo Serious 26
Silgan Plastics (Feb '12) 1 hr Jangalang 31
Little white dog 6 hr dog 1
Dollar Tree Robbery 7 hr Brian 7
facial hair 7 hr Ex con 9

Search the Franklin Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Franklin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Franklin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••