what in the f\/c*
newcomer

Huntington, IN

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Is there to do in franklin i just moved here and ive only been here a week and already thinking about moving again.
DWT

Portland, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
newcomer wrote:
Is there to do in franklin i just moved here and ive only been here a week and already thinking about moving again.
There is nothing to do in Franklin unless you are into drugs. If so you will find plenty to do both in the buying and selling thereof. Law enforcement turns a blind eye to it. Some of the older residents will be glad to share their meth recipes and perhaps you can find a certain Filipino Crack Head to hang out with just check out the newest restaurant for that.
franklin

Franklin, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2012
newcomer wrote:
lol sorry about the comment above me. As there are everywhere, We have people that spend too much time on this website and are just not right in the head. Anyways, Have you tried The Roxy? They have live shows and movies weekly. We also have a great park. Unfourtantly its winter time though. Take a tour of the Octagon Hall!
wow

United States

#4 Nov 18, 2012
franklin wrote:
<quoted text>lol sorry about the comment above me. As there are everywhere, We have people that spend too much time on this website and are just not right in the head. Anyways, Have you tried The Roxy? They have live shows and movies weekly. We also have a great park. Unfourtantly its winter time though. Take a tour of the Octagon Hall!
The Roxy is closed. They rent it for private affairs but its no longer showing movies! It shut down about 2 months ago!
newcomer

Huntington, IN

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Drugs huh? Thats almost sad but also tempting lmao. But it being a small town aint nobodys pockets deep.
come on!!!

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Join a gym and workout!
Lol

United States

#7 Nov 18, 2012
There is nothing to do here!!!!
Air Hose at gas station

Franklin, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Some say they like to go to the gas station and play with the air hose?? Now I really don't know what they do with the air hose, but some folks around this town never cease to amaze me!!
I know

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Nothing!
hahahahahaha

Van Nuys, CA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Lay on your back and collect a check and pump out sum kids eat sleep screw your neighbors do sum pills smoke sum speed talk shit on everyone!!! Welcome to one of the nicest places in the US also best know for pumpin ur sister and her friends. Welcome to Franklin Ky a place known for winners and successful families LOL!!!
childish

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Well I don't believe Franklin defines the person u truely r!! Its a small town every1 knows every1 an all their business! Just cuz Franklin ppl have NOTHING better to do with their lives EXCEPT use the excuse of its Franklin!! Is every1 kidding me right now GROW UP take care of ur children/families an go to bed so u can get up in the morning and provide for them!! Stop blaming ALL ur mistakes on "Franklin"!! So unlike all the rest of u ive gotta go to bed to get up for work in the morning!! Sumthin u should try sumtimes!! Jus sayn..
yes

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
childish wrote:
Well I don't believe Franklin defines the person u truely r!! Its a small town every1 knows every1 an all their business! Just cuz Franklin ppl have NOTHING better to do with their lives EXCEPT use the excuse of its Franklin!! Is every1 kidding me right now GROW UP take care of ur children/families an go to bed so u can get up in the morning and provide for them!! Stop blaming ALL ur mistakes on "Franklin"!! So unlike all the rest of u ive gotta go to bed to get up for work in the morning!! Sumthin u should try sumtimes!! Jus sayn..
Maybe instead of tearing down this town and its people, you should go back to school and learn how to spell!!!
childish

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Ok well obviously "yes" NO ONE in this town can mind their OWN business!! That's all I'm sayn. Also r yu old or jus not educated on how to abbreviate ur words hunni!! Go back to school mayb sumwhere otha than Franklin Kentucky!!
yes

United States

#14 Nov 21, 2012
childish wrote:
Ok well obviously "yes" NO ONE in this town can mind their OWN business!! That's all I'm sayn. Also r yu old or jus not educated on how to abbreviate ur words hunni!! Go back to school mayb sumwhere otha than Franklin Kentucky!!
Well, hunny.... I prefer to speak or in this case type ENGLISH! Grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracter Supply Warehouse (Feb '12) 8 hr Jimmy 42
Chris Gosnell (Mar '13) Sun Bullitt 2
Who has a big one in franklin (Aug '11) Sat Was a virgin 26
monika cook Sat gamer 3
if your wife got pregnant by another man.. (Sep '10) Jan 21 Cathy 65
lack of intimacy Jan 21 true 9
Trump takes over! Jan 20 FromKentucky 3

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance