Amanda Munday and Amber Flippin

Posted in the Franklin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pack Rat

Portland, TN

#1 Apr 9, 2010
what happened with these girls? they use to be the biggest pot heads, pill poppers n drunks, franklin-simpson high school. its weird i mean they was hell raisers and sh** starters back n the day. always n sumthing. what happened? i mean i remember Amber went 2 juvi came back quiet and stuck up her own a** then Amanda had a kid which is understandable but she was too damn serious and stuck up her baby daddys a**, but after high school dnt nobody talk about them its like they dissappeared. what are they doin wit their lives now?
yup

White House, TN

#2 Apr 11, 2010
Didnt know her in high school but Amber's a pretty cool girl has a good job and is doin well it seems.
hmmmm

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 12, 2010
Sounds like somebody wants to do some stalking. Get out there and do it the old fashioned way, dammit. In the bushes.
Hmm

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2010
Amandas doing great and has a beautiful baby girl. Amber is also doing very well herself. They had a crazy couple of high school years but they left that in the past and have grown up and are trying to be successful in life.
I MISS YOU

Franklin, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2010
Amber is one of the most sweetest kids I know. She is a great person!!! VERY hard worker. She has a great job and doing great.
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Apr 18, 2010
amber is my angel. My life. She is a lady and boing great
schuto

Portland, TN

#7 May 15, 2010
who hasn't raised hell in high school , these girls are proud of who they have become. still best friends and making it to the top by hard work
Busted

Bowling Green, KY

#8 May 15, 2010
Pack Rat wrote:
what happened with these girls? they use to be the biggest pot heads, pill poppers n drunks, franklin-simpson high school. its weird i mean they was hell raisers and sh** starters back n the day. always n sumthing. what happened? i mean i remember Amber went 2 juvi came back quiet and stuck up her own a** then Amanda had a kid which is understandable but she was too damn serious and stuck up her baby daddys a**, but after high school dnt nobody talk about them its like they dissappeared. what are they doin wit their lives now?
Its called growing up, it happens from time to time.....sorry bout ya luck.
Amanda Munday

Portland, TN

#9 Jul 12, 2010
I AM DOING GREAT DONT WORRY ABOUT ME!!!! i have a great boyfriend and a beautiful daughter and its none of any one elses business! I had some bad times in high school but i learned from every one of them and as for Amber dont worry we stll raise hell just not around yall boring ass people who have nothing better to do than talk about it!!! Im grown get off my page!!! and for all you ugly cleft chin bitches stop hating!!!!
yukon cornelius

Portland, TN

#10 Jul 12, 2010
shut up you stupid f*ckin bitches.. ha your not cool your jus mad cause you nvr were able to party it up cause YOUR LAME YOU STUPID F**KS.. grow some balls and ask em your damn self about their lives and how their living since its your buisness.. NOT!! grow up you piece caroded shit..
Just Wondering

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Nov 5, 2010
I was looking back myself and thought about Amber Flippin. What is she doing now? Is her brother older or younger than her? I know their up bringing wasn't the best. Amber stayed with her grandma and she was a rounder too. With the home life lousey as her's, what can you expect. Granny with men young as her son or younger. Out to the bars every weekend, where was the caring? Mom in the pen and no dad. Come on people.She raised herself just like Pheldon, and look at him.
you crazy

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2010
amber's mom isn't in the pen! you crazy and dont know whatcha talkin bout. just hush
Just Wondering

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Nov 6, 2010
I did not say her mom was in the pen NOW,dummy . She was in the pen, now what you say? Crazy is your word not mine. I like dummy better, don't you?
FAM

United States

#14 Nov 7, 2010
ok let me clear a few things up for the town of franklin that has NOTHING and i do mean NOTHING better going on in their lives than to get on here and bring up someones PAST!!! Ok well first of all as for Amber shes doing great has a good job a LOVING mother,grandmother,and brother!! We have all had our faults in the past..As for Angie she also is doing great with a good job!! And for EVERYONE thats askin no neither one of them are on drugs!! Typical franklin gossip for ya!! Ok and last but not least MY AUNT NANCY!! i will b the first to admit we got sum fuc*ed up family members but NANCY is the strongest most hard workin WOMAN out of them all so b4 ppl start talking bout her and how she brought up amber i feel that she did a WONDERFUL job!! Kids make their own choices now adays if u have children of ur own u can understand where im coming from on this!! As for Pheldon hes a GREAT father and turned into a GREAT man!! Thats all i gotta say bout this subject! So everyone have a BLESSED DAY and worry bout ur own family problems NOT someone elses that u know NOTHING bout!!!
just wondering

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Nov 7, 2010
We all know about this family.If it was such a GOOD ONE, I don't think it would be on TOPIX. Do you?If your Aunt Nancy was and is so good and hard working, how did she live the life she's led. Going with guys young enough to be her son. Leaving her husband for a guy she worked with,(who left her like a sitting duck) and how many times has she been married? So don't tell me anything. Your past never leaves you, not even when you pass out of this old world. Someone always remembers what people have done.Don't forget that!!!!!!!
FAM

United States

#16 Nov 8, 2010
Well "just wondering" im sure if u put ur NAME on here then u will have a past that ppl would love to comment on! But MY FAMILY and myself all have a past BUT thats EXACTLY what it is honey.. A PAST! All i can say is for u to b HATEIN on my fam sooo much then u musta LOST one of ur men to them!! LMFAO!! But we LOVE all the kind words yall say bout us and r just glad my fam is on ur mind that much!! So as i said b4 have a BLESSED day sweetheart and mind ya business!!
just wondering

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Nov 8, 2010
I guess you feel this forum (that is open to any comments) can talk about anyone but you? Well get over it. It is open to one and all. As for my men, no I haven't lost any to your family because if they fooled with yours I wouldn't want them back. I'd say good riddence to them and to you and yours. Of coarse from what I hear some of your family like to take the men away, but you just can't keep them. How many marriages and to who? I guess the old saying love em and leave em really applies. Hey?
Curious

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Nov 9, 2010
Is this Amber Flippin the Granddaughter of Nancy Hayes of Franklin?
Nosey

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Nov 12, 2010
Yes, she is Amber and Pheldon Flippins grandmother. She is also Angela Asberry, Flippin and William (Billy) Cowles's mother. Anything else you want to know?
Curious

Westmoreland, TN

#20 Nov 14, 2010
How many times has Nancy been married? Looks like toooooo many to me. What about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brannen West 1 hr Maybe a chance 5
chad moody (May '11) 2 hr my 2 cents 13
lack of intimacy 7 hr at ropes end 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr bill 637
monika cook 17 hr gamer 1
Allison k d 20 hr Imtheone2002 1
Sociopath Sun Friend 7

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages