Packaging Unlimited
Worker

Portland, TN

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Hey guys, I just want to know if anybody can tell me what temp agency is hiring for Packaging Unlimited? I heard they were hiring but don't know where to go to put my application in.
love(:

Portland, TN

#2 Jan 13, 2012
I would love to know where too!
Beenthere

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2012
U don't want to work there. They will fire u for anything & they go through so many people. Plus u only make min wage. They don't treat their people right.
john

Morgantown, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2012
they go through employment plus in scottsville ,but it does suck
employee

Portland, TN

#5 Mar 19, 2013
temp service we use is employment plus in scottsville or bowling green. if you work hard & you have common sense, it's not a bad place to work & you can move up by going full time fairly quick. if you are dumb as a box of rocks on drugs, then you will not make it there.
Curious

Portland, TN

#6 Mar 19, 2013
What's the starting pay?
dont go

Franklin, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2013
not enough
employee

Portland, TN

#8 Mar 21, 2013
you have to work through the temp service 1st before going full time. temp service pay is not much but once you go full time, your pay will change. it will be based on experience and what job you are doing. we have gotten rid of alot of the riff raff and people who arent about anything. i think it has actually become a good place to work, but you'll have to make your own decision.
worked there_

Auburn, KY

#9 May 6, 2013
I use to work there and absolutly loved it hoping with the new temp agency i can go back for a second chance
former temp

Vine Grove, KY

#10 May 8, 2013
They start at 7.25/hr for temps. It will take several months if not a year to get on full time .
Former Worker

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2015
former temp wrote:
They start at 7.25/hr for temps. It will take several months if not a year to get on full time .
That is so true they don't pay enough and don't care about there employees. They worry about that money we they need to pay more for workers and fix that damn rat hole factory
Former Worker

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2015
Former Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true they don't pay enough and don't care about there employees. They worry about that money when they need to pay more for the workers and fix that damn rat hole factory
So people don't go there
StaffingProfessi onal

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2015
Packaging Unlimited also hires through Quality Personnel in Franklin KY. Yes, starting pay is $7.25 but if you do a good job they WILL hire you full time. It can be an ideal place to work for someone who has convictions on their record that prevents them from working somewhere else, or who absolutely can not do any shift other than 1st. We have staffed several people there and they have went full time.
So ya know

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2015
StaffingProfessional wrote:
Packaging Unlimited also hires through Quality Personnel in Franklin KY. Yes, starting pay is $7.25 but if you do a good job they WILL hire you full time. It can be an ideal place to work for someone who has convictions on their record that prevents them from working somewhere else, or who absolutely can not do any shift other than 1st. We have staffed several people there and they have went full time.
What's the hours and is there part time?
StaffingProfessi onal

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Mar 3, 2015
So ya know wrote:
<quoted text> What's the hours and is there part time?
They do first shift only - 7am - 3:30pm - and just Monday thru Friday. There are no part time positions available.
curious

White House, TN

#16 Mar 3, 2015
Is this job in white house tn?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda 2 hr Sister 16
Philmo closed?? 3 hr Lucky 2
Anyone work 3rd shift at walmart in franklin 10 hr Mmeredith12 3
Rodney 18 hr fame 1
Cindy Murray (Jun '10) 23 hr Dumb 16
riteaid Thu Chrissy 1
stay off 1008 if you dont want to get pulled over Wed Help Somebody 7

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance