lol

Franklin, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2009
ok so who are some of the fpi hoes maybe your man out there is messing with one of them. or maybe your man is one of the hoes.
I work at FPI

Gallatin, TN

#2 Dec 7, 2009
I heard on some other forums that dan mcmillin is. I thought he was cuz i know some people out there that say they have slept with him AT WORK. He DOGS tara all the time and says she's a big ole bitch and always naggin him. I also know when he gives a vacation day to someone at the last minute he expects a sexual favor in return because he asked me one day when i called one in. Clint wimpee was a big ole man whore till he got fired. Most men out there cheat. Most women do too, it's hard not to get caught up in it.
meeee

Franklin, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2009
there is all kinds of hoes at fpi i could name all kinds of them
yeap

Evansville, IN

#5 Dec 11, 2009
an who dont know that about Dan? fpi and sleepen around should b the name of that place! if u r married u do not want ur other to work there
YES SIR

Madisonville, KY

#6 Dec 12, 2009
WHAT ABOUT THE VENDING GUY THERE?
exposed

Portland, TN

#8 Jul 8, 2013
Cary knight and Charles Payne they the talk of the town she's only 22 he's closing in on 50 and they fkn ewww.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kenneth hand 2 hr lemnon 1
Mark Johnson 3 hr Concerned 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr HOMEEE 644
Anyone know Sharla Adtkins? Sat Lil 1
Kelsie dyer? Kelsey? Sat Marris 1
Our kids go to the same daycare Fri Young beegeezeere... 5
Cendy Dodd for Mayor (Mar '15) Jun 22 The only NO 159
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages