how much does it cost to get into the fair?

Posted in the Franklin Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

how much does it cost to get into the fair and after u get in do u have to pay for any rides?
oh yea

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

10.00 admission into the fair every night except for Tuesday night, which is family night. Rides are NOT included in that admission. It is an additional 15.00 for armband.
Wondering

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

So it's gonna cost 25 for one person? That's exspensive
excessive

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

I don't know what they are trying to do to Franklin, I guess run the fair out of town. What family can afford to pay 25 bucks a piece to get into a county fair?????????? It was 10 bucks last year and included rides. A family of four blows 100 bucks for a county fair? come on fair board people, get real. What are you trying to do? People this is our county fair, we all need to complain. You can go to Beech Bend for that price. The derby was the biggest money maker and look at it. They are lucky to have 20 cars. Bring back the old time county fair and bring down the prices!!!!!! The economy is bad, and they want to rip us off too. Who gets this money, where does it go? They get city and county money, and I think bingo money, and then they are rippin us off.
Dad

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

My family want be going at those prices. Totally agree with excessive.
Like I Said

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

mine either
Concern

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Everyone should stay home and show them we are not paying their prices!!!!!!!!! SOKY is just ten bucks and includes everything!!!!!!
So ya know

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Is this correct that admission to the fair and rides is $25?? That is surely not the correct price, especially since discounted tickets to Beech Bend are available to practically everybody (I believe they are available to everyone). Beech Bend has more rides and it has a water park. Anyway, if the prices are correct, I am sure the powers that be will be asking 'why was attendance down for the fair this year?' DUH!
Correct

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

You are correct
Did u c

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

In the paper the chairman mark said they had changed from one price to make it more affordable? What a crock of sh@t. Affordable for who????? Not me that is for sure!!!!
Info

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

My daughter is at the fair tonight and she just texted me and said it is NOT worth the money at all... She said there is only a few rides that aren't kiddie and they aren't even good rides!!!! What a crock FS Fair Board!!!!!
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Fair....? more like a kids birthday party! There is like 4 grown up rides and 3 kiddie rides! There was more games than rides ! What a waste of time that was !
So ya know

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Info wrote:
My daughter is at the fair tonight and she just texted me and said it is NOT worth the money at all... She said there is only a few rides that aren't kiddie and they aren't even good rides!!!! What a crock FS Fair Board!!!!!
Was it indeed $25 for admission and rides?
Info

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

So ya know wrote:
<quoted text>Was it indeed $25 for admission and rides?
Last night was Family Night so there was no gate admission, just $15 for an armband. But from what I understand, the rest of the week, it will be $10 gate admission per person, and $15 armband for the rides, so the $25 is correct.
Correct

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

just called and checked about the prices. It's $10 to get in at gate and $15 for rides and other things. So $25 per person.

“It is what it is. ”

Since: Nov 10

Right here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

I went to the fair last night and was very disappointed. It is $10.0 per person to get in unless u are under 5 years old I believe. There are 3 grown up rides, a big slide (that we were told was closed), the swings, and 4 kiddie rides. Arm bands are 15 dollars and tickets are a dollar each. I bought an arm band for my son who rode 3 rides and was done because " These rides are no fun Mama" I bought 5 tickets for my daughter since I know the only thing she will ride is the carousel but when we got to the gate it costs 3 tickets to ride anything. What a rip off. If this is all Simpson County has to offer where the fair is concerned I will never be back.
mamama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

How much is it just for a 12 year old to get in the fair
mommy

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Well looking at the date on these posts price might have changed. Then again it might still be 25.00 per person total. Last 2 years it has been to expensive to go. And a 12 yr old pays full price. If it don't change I don't see my family going. I can take the kids to Chuck E Cheese and cost a lot less. And its much cooler lol.
lol

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

The fair has already come and gone....
franklinresident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

The Bowling Green fair is going on right now and its 12dollars and that includes everything rides, gate fee, and any events

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Franklin Forum right now

Search the Franklin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Jay 138,367
Latest news on former sheriff cline indictment 18 min my opinion 2
Weekend shift @new mathers metal. 3 hr Hunter 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr redeemer 25,959
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
comcast insider (Aug '10) 11 hr Snowski 8
Review: Ellis Auto Sales & Mini Storage 11 hr Snowski 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE