CopsVisited WhoSaturday Night?
so true

Auburn, KY

#41 Jan 26, 2011
thank you fat old and hairy... and spelling..thats all i wanted to know
LovingLife

Portland, TN

#42 Jan 26, 2011
Mentally is not the only word she's mispelled, sadly enough. My opinion is that this woman is mentally unstable. She thrives on talking bad about this family, and if you take up for them then she thinks you must be kin. What she is wanting is for everyone to jump on her bandwagon and trash them too, it's pitiful that she doesn't realize some people have better things to do.
If you have such a problem with them- why don't you go to them like a woman? Hell, you see them at work- you see them at home....you watch their house to see who's there....Geez girl, where does it end with you? Do you have a phone book and insurance? If so, maybe you should consider getting evaluated by a shrink. You say your family's name isn't on here- tell us who you are and Im sure someone knows something about you or your family that isn't so great. Do you know how stupid you look, or do you even care? And for the record- you cannot enter whatever IP address you want. That is not up to you, hate to burst your bubble. You do call people names, another lie that you've told. You've told so many that you can't even keep up with them anymore.
So....are you gonna give us your name so that we can air your dirty laundry, or are you going to keep on and on. Nobody cares what you have to say, nobody listens, and you aren't altering anyone's opinion of the Hayes family. Instead of picking on their faults, why dont you attempt some self improvement? You could start with your stalking habits and your poor spelling.
Hey

Lewisburg, KY

#43 Jan 26, 2011
Ky woman why are yo so worried about the neighbors worry about what goes on in yourm own household and let them take care of theirs. are you the neighborhood watch captain? Sounds to me like you are the neighborhood busy body that the kids all call that old woman. Get over it and deal with your own crap and leave these people alone all they need is more trash talk from you. There is more worse things going on in our world than having the cops called to your house for some minor crap.
exactly

Auburn, KY

#44 Jan 27, 2011
Hey wrote:
Ky woman why are yo so worried about the neighbors worry about what goes on in yourm own household and let them take care of theirs. are you the neighborhood watch captain? Sounds to me like you are the neighborhood busy body that the kids all call that old woman. Get over it and deal with your own crap and leave these people alone all they need is more trash talk from you. There is more worse things going on in our world than having the cops called to your house for some minor crap.
this woman has put her 2 cents in on everyhing on here...i have been looking at threads about other people as well...and even though she may not put those people down, some how she will words stuff in other threads that always go back to the other people...heck she eveh has stuff going in portland tn forums under where she works...unipres...if she spent half as much time actually working and tending to her family (that she says she is so close to) instead of worring about every tom dick and harry, she might have a good life...But she must not...Im waiting for the day when some one at her place of work bust her out...then maybe WE ALL will know who she is....SNOOPY!
Ky WomanI

Westmoreland, TN

#45 Jan 27, 2011
I'm yu Mammy Ms.Russeville!!!!!!!!
miss russellville

Auburn, KY

#46 Jan 27, 2011
Ky WomanI wrote:
I'm yu Mammy Ms.Russeville!!!!!!!!
you only fu**n wished...go crawl back down in that slithery hole you came out of
Ky Woman

Westmoreland, TN

#47 Jan 27, 2011
miss russellville wrote:
<quoted text>you only fu**n wished...go crawl back down in that slithery hole you came out of
Where is that , your mouth? It seems you have to be nasty everytime you open it. I only get nasty when you do. Also the correct spelling is FU****G not fu**n. Is that the BLACK way of pronouncing it? I don't talk like that and I'm BLACK. Maybe it's who and how your raised that shows the difference in language use. My my!! It could be having a GOOD JOB where you have to use the ENGLISH language everyday, not slang. So take your NASTY- SLITHERY- MOUTH and see if you can use it for the correct way of speaking.
miss russellville

Auburn, KY

#48 Jan 28, 2011
Ky Woman wrote:
<quoted text>Where is that , your mouth? It seems you have to be nasty everytime you open it. I only get nasty when you do. Also the correct spelling is FU****G not fu**n. Is that the BLACK way of pronouncing it? I don't talk like that and I'm BLACK. Maybe it's who and how your raised that shows the difference in language use. My my!! It could be having a GOOD JOB where you have to use the ENGLISH language everyday, not slang. So take your NASTY- SLITHERY- MOUTH and see if you can use it for the correct way of speaking.
we do use slang from time to time...seems your slipping more and more ky woman...now we know your black...keep on and your dumb a** will be revealed...then maybe some one will shut that trap of yours for good...hahahahahaha
Ky Woman

Westmoreland, TN

#49 Jan 28, 2011
miss russellville wrote:
<quoted text>we do use slang from time to time...seems your slipping more and more ky woman...now we know your black...keep on and your dumb a** will be revealed...then maybe some one will shut that trap of yours for good...hahahahahaha
Well I guess that slang talk comes from living in the dope park,right? I understand from a few neighbors here that she used to live in THE TRAILER PARK that is known for being on the wrong side of the tracks. I understand they talk SLANG there 24/7. I suppose being raised on this side of the tracks speaks for it's self. My job speaks for it's self. Sounds to me like you are making threats toward me. Fine, go for it. I don't remember getting threats from a group of "TRAILER TRASH" with a nasty mouth before. But I guess there is always a first time for everything!!!!!Just remember you can be reported for this to TOPIX and we might find out who you are FIRST Miss Russellville!!!!
Whoa

Portland, TN

#50 Jan 28, 2011
You say your job speaks for itself, implying that you are a good person, yet you said you work with this woman earlier...... So, if y'all work at the same place- y'all are on the same level, huh? I can't wait to see how you turn this one around, lol. If you can't keep up with your own lies, write em down or something. I dont know how you do it, but you keep making yourself look worse and worse!
Ky Woman

Westmoreland, TN

#51 Jan 29, 2011
Whoa wrote:
You say your job speaks for itself, implying that you are a good person, yet you said you work with this woman earlier...... So, if y'all work at the same place- y'all are on the same level, huh? I can't wait to see how you turn this one around, lol. If you can't keep up with your own lies, write em down or something. I dont know how you do it, but you keep making yourself look worse and worse!
I DO NOT work with her nor am I on the same level.I work at the same place she does. I do not live in her neighborhood. I have relatives who live there. So read what is written (if you can), not what you think. She and I are not the only ones who work where we do, there are hundreds who work there. Also check for youself, I am not the only one who thinks she is not as GREAT as SHE would pretend to be. I see other post here and a few from Portland.LOL . So maybe you need to learn that not all people who work where we do, work together!!!!HA! HA!As far as looking worse and worse, no one could look any worse than this FAMILY. I found another thread on Franklin TOPIX. Check out Cheryl Knight on it and see all the GREAT things that have been posted about this FAMILY!! HA! HA! LOL
Ky Woman

Westmoreland, TN

#52 Jan 29, 2011
To Loving Life I'd like to say. I don't have a head problem. I don't have cameras every where to watch who is in my yard. I think that is a head problem. I don't think people do these things unless they have a problem. I get along with my neighbors and we watch out for each other. Not worry if one of our neighbors is walking through our yards. As for stalking, I don' know who would stalk her, certainly not me. All anyone has to do is listen to the neighbors talk. I wonder,does she have a camera in her car to see if anyone is following her? Like I said, who has the head problems?
so true

Auburn, KY

#53 Jan 29, 2011
Ky Woman wrote:
<quoted text> I DO NOT work with her nor am I on the same level.I work at the same place she does. I do not live in her neighborhood. I have relatives who live there. So read what is written (if you can), not what you think. She and I are not the only ones who work where we do, there are hundreds who work there. Also check for youself, I am not the only one who thinks she is not as GREAT as SHE would pretend to be. I see other post here and a few from Portland.LOL . So maybe you need to learn that not all people who work where we do, work together!!!!HA! HA!As far as looking worse and worse, no one could look any worse than this FAMILY. I found another thread on Franklin TOPIX. Check out Cheryl Knight on it and see all the GREAT things that have been posted about this FAMILY!! HA! HA! LOL
yes you have been caught in numerous lies on here...Admit it! my gosh it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see...And i see you have a new family to start crap about...what happen did the other thread get old and boring to you...You just HAVE to keep gossip going dont you?
so true

Auburn, KY

#54 Jan 29, 2011
LovingLife wrote:
Mentally is not the only word she's mispelled, sadly enough. My opinion is that this woman is mentally unstable. She thrives on talking bad about this family, and if you take up for them then she thinks you must be kin. What she is wanting is for everyone to jump on her bandwagon and trash them too, it's pitiful that she doesn't realize some people have better things to do.
If you have such a problem with them- why don't you go to them like a woman? Hell, you see them at work- you see them at home....you watch their house to see who's there....Geez girl, where does it end with you? Do you have a phone book and insurance? If so, maybe you should consider getting evaluated by a shrink. You say your family's name isn't on here- tell us who you are and Im sure someone knows something about you or your family that isn't so great. Do you know how stupid you look, or do you even care? And for the record- you cannot enter whatever IP address you want. That is not up to you, hate to burst your bubble. You do call people names, another lie that you've told. You've told so many that you can't even keep up with them anymore.
So....are you gonna give us your name so that we can air your dirty laundry, or are you going to keep on and on. Nobody cares what you have to say, nobody listens, and you aren't altering anyone's opinion of the Hayes family. Instead of picking on their faults, why dont you attempt some self improvement? You could start with your stalking habits and your poor spelling.
tell it like it is!!!! ur soo right
miss russellville

Auburn, KY

#55 Jan 29, 2011
Ky Woman wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess that slang talk comes from living in the dope park,right? I understand from a few neighbors here that she used to live in THE TRAILER PARK that is known for being on the wrong side of the tracks. I understand they talk SLANG there 24/7. I suppose being raised on this side of the tracks speaks for it's self. My job speaks for it's self. Sounds to me like you are making threats toward me. Fine, go for it. I don't remember getting threats from a group of "TRAILER TRASH" with a nasty mouth before. But I guess there is always a first time for everything!!!!!Just remember you can be reported for this to TOPIX and we might find out who you are FIRST Miss Russellville!!!!
report! You of all people need to do that...all the comments you have made of other people..and NO i am not trailer park trash..you have to down someone.. Might as well be me
Whoa

Portland, TN

#56 Jan 29, 2011
Have you ever stopped to think maybe she has cameras for security reasons? Did you know that installing a security system lowers your home owners insurance? When you spoke of where you worked, you said that your job should speak for itself that you werent a bad person. Do NOT insult my intelligence, I can dance circles around you in the brain department- I promise you that. You take idle gossip to be gospel, yet Im the dumb one? I think not.
Your comment about neighbors in her yard- have you ever thought there is more to the story? Maybe one of the children broke something of hers- or maybe she doesnt want the liability if they were to get hurt. Its HER yard, so she has every right to set the rules for the yard. Do you not set the rules for your home?
You really do bring humor to this site, lmao! Whenever someone questions your credibility, you refer them to another post on Topix, or reference gossip that you allegedly heard. Again- Im the dumb one though.
You claim that you dont stalk this family, but you do. Below is a definition I found for you since you clearly dont understand.
Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of people) to others. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation
Ky Woman

Westmoreland, TN

#57 Jan 29, 2011
miss russellville wrote:
<quoted text>report! You of all people need to do that...all the comments you have made of other people..and NO i am not trailer park trash..you have to down someone.. Might as well be me
Honey, you started the downing. You started the NASTY mouth, I didn't. So put the blame on you. I guess being called names by you is O K. But when the tables turn,OH look out. You can call me mental all you want. My mind can get help for that. Being nasty mouthed TRAILER TRASH has NO cure!!!!!!
Ky Woman

Westmoreland, TN

#58 Jan 29, 2011
To Ms WHOA I say, You so funny. ""For security reasons" she has cameras you say. Tell me you are trying to be funny . I have ADT security, but why would I need cameras? I don't have it for what might come in my yard. It is for my house. I don't worry about what is out there, it's what might come in here. I guess if you have enemies to worry about, then you need a camera to watch your yard. I think I'll start a poll to see how many people with a security system have cameras and how many do not have cameras. I wonder what percentage who do will be? 2% maybe? As far as it being for insurance, I worked for a insurance company, and I can tell you cameras do not save you that much money. So just quit making excuses for Her. It's like a potato sack, it don't hold water!!!!LMAO.
so true

Auburn, KY

#59 Jan 30, 2011
Ky Woman wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, you started the downing. You started the NASTY mouth, I didn't. So put the blame on you. I guess being called names by you is O K. But when the tables turn,OH look out. You can call me mental all you want. My mind can get help for that. Being nasty mouthed TRAILER TRASH has NO cure!!!!!!
You know what...Im not gonna continue to argue with you over this crap..No one on here seems to be able to par up to you..You have the GREAT job, the GREAT family, the GREAT knowledge..So everyone else on here cant seem to hold a candle to you..So go on with your comments and such...I have better things to do
OMG

Westmoreland, TN

#60 Jan 31, 2011
hhaha wrote:
I don't know anyone your talking about but I can say that you do need to get a life. And btw, no one on topix can change their location. The location is basically where your IP address gets its internet from. Your dumb and you need to get a life :)
Well hahaha, why don't you get a life. Who are you to talk about anyone. You said you don't know who is being discussed, but you comment like a good friend. Maybe you need to find something to do. Also I did not say you could change your location dumb a--(how does being called dumb feel)? I said what shows up under your name , does not mean that is where your from. I could be from Bumb F--- Egypt for all you know. My internet comes through what is under my name. How about the ones that say NOTHING, or United States? What's with that? I know a lot of people who come in from an entirely different area than where they live. So read what is written !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Women After attached men!!! (Jun '11) 1 hr Cassie 16
Ms Cornwell 3 hr Embarrassed Repub... 122
New Haven Assisted Living (Mar '16) 6 hr Crazy 24
Which girls can squirt from Franklin? 9 hr milmale 11
Upcoming election Tuesday Tue More embarrassed ... 6
Tsc Mon Bull 1
Mayors Race Mon Dark Days 19

Franklin Jobs

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages