whats he up too

White House, TN

#1 Feb 25, 2010
whos he with whats he doin
in case you didnt know

White House, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2010
Last I heard, he was doing good, working all the time and just trying to live.....
and ann

Crofton, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2010
Last I heard he was still a dum A$ could be
u know

White House, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2010
hows he not in the pin doin his time?
in case you didnt know

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2010
u know~~~ its PEN, not pin. I would make sure that I knew how to spell before I came on here trying to bag on someone.
nasty

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2010
hardees
who cares

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2010
u know~~~ its PEN, not pin. I would make sure that I knew how to spell before I came on here trying to bag on someone. still that where he needs to be
What losers

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2012
Have you heard about his newest girlfriend? Yuck
slut he is

Portland, TN

#10 Jan 26, 2012
What losers wrote:
Have you heard about his newest girlfriend? Yuck
which one? are they all that stupid. Hes a walking slut with every disease known man kind. Sum of his women are not females i saw! Better think before you jump in bed with that. Ive known him for years i see hes still a dog! im sure 3 are 4 of his girls are good women thy just dont know about the other sleezy men and women he does. Mayb i will let the good women know all
Yo Mama

Tucker, GA

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Wow. You people are sad. The last women he was with was my mother. She's not "yuck", shes an amazing women. stop judging people by what you hear. Don't judge anyone period! It is very sad that adults like you have enough time to come on here, and take down innocent people like my mom, and mike. Worry about your own lives, mind your own buisness. Maybe even get a life! you people are such low lifes it's not even funny. Youpeople make me sick. My mom is very amazing women, and shes trying to better herself. please come to realization, and notice that EVERYONE makes mistakes, including your dumbass self, so next time, think twice before you come on here and judge someone.
Cockgrinch

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Realization is not a place.
wow

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Guess someone is shocked that he is bisexual!
wondering

Elkton, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Leave him alone you simple people. He is a good person who doesn't own a computer and could care less what anyone says about him on the world wide web.
friend of a friend

Portland, TN

#15 Feb 19, 2013
if he is so good then why doesnt he take care of his son
because

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Feb 20, 2013
friend of a friend wrote:
if he is so good then why doesnt he take care of his son
His sorry arse cant stay out of jail long enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married looking for a Discreet friend 11 hr Danny 3
R U Listening 11 hr My Share 73
Swingers 15 hr jmeoff 9
Garbage cans left on street past pickup day (Jul '11) 22 hr Bubba 44
Lost dog! Tue Worried 1
Wondering Tue Truth 2
Any ladys interested n a very discreet sexual r... (May '12) Mon Frank 32

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance