Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>And yes dufus arse that also applies to you too, numbnuts. Hehehehheee
That all you got there brainfart?
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Albert Einstein wrote:
<quoted text> That all you got there brainfart?
Hey there brainfart, did you remember to wipe your arse today? Or did you just wipe it with your finger and lick it off, brainfart? An insult will for sure get you a frigging insult right back, there numbnuts. Hehehheheee
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Dang dude/dudeet, everybody knows that Einstein was so smart that he was stoopid. He had a hard time walking and chewing gum at the same time. He didn't even know when to feed himself. He would have probably starved to death if no one told him to eat. Yep that already sounds like you in a nutshell. So I'm feeding you and you are eating it up. Hehehehheheee...
Albert Einstein

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

tinponyrider wrote:
Dang dude/dudeet, everybody knows that Einstein was so smart that he was stoopid. He had a hard time walking and chewing gum at the same time. He didn't even know when to feed himself. He would have probably starved to death if no one told him to eat. Yep that already sounds like you in a nutshell. So I'm feeding you and you are eating it up. Hehehehheheee...
What a total looser
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Albert Einstein wrote:
<quoted text> What a total looser
Do you feel better while looking in a mirror while saying that? Look down, is your shoes tied? You didn't forget to use the toilet paper again did you? Smell your finger, Looser Hehehehheee.
from some were

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

One who knows wrote:
I moved here a few years ago and have spent every day since regretting it. Just remember the grass may look greener on the other side of the fence but once you get on the other side of the fence you will realize your mistake. There are many good people in Franklin but the drug dealers and theives have them outnumbered and they have the local law enforcement by the balls, well they would if they had any balls but that is questionable. Don't move here you will regret it.
. U can go out on the sm road u came in on .
Albert Einstein

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Do you feel better while looking in a mirror while saying that? Look down, is your shoes tied? You didn't forget to use the toilet paper again did you? Smell your finger, Looser Hehehehheee.
Hey tinpony dipshat were you born this stupid or did you have to work on it,I cant believe your real what a joke you are,havent had this much fun in a while
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Albert Einstein wrote:
<quoted text> Hey tinpony dipshat were you born this stupid or did you have to work on it,I cant believe your real what a joke you are,havent had this much fun in a while
Yea just like talking to yourself in a mirror. LMFAO at your stoopid shitt. Did you smell of your finger yet?

Your match is waiting for you in the men's room down at Toot's. Hehehhehhe
amen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Mr Ed wrote:
Franklin is a scum hole! Drugs about like any other place but this place is full of nasty in-breeders. Only good thing it has going for it if half to go that way fill up on gas then see ya! I lived there for 2 years(NEVER SIGN A 2 YEAR LEASE).
so true an amen to that!
Elisa

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Well, this thread has certainly deteriorated. I'm sure these recent comments are making a great impression on anyone who was considering moving to Franklin. The original poster is probably well on his way to Wyoming by now.
she says

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Just remember...the cream always rises to the top! Take the high road people...life is what you make it and nothing good is easy:)NOTHING!
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I do not live in Franklin, but have worked there for several years. If I ever decided to sell the farm and move, Franklin would be first on my choice to move to.

So to all the haters of Franklin just why don't you move the flk out.
50 yqrd line

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

tinponyrider wrote:
I do not live in Franklin, but have worked there for several years. If I ever decided to sell the farm and move, Franklin would be first on my choice to move to.
So to all the haters of Franklin just why don't you move the flk out.
We in Franklin are thankful your nosy ass isnt moving to Franklin , your nosy opinionated ass is all over the place posting your unwanted opinions everywhere
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

50 yqrd line wrote:
<quoted text> We in Franklin are thankful your nosy ass isnt moving to Franklin , your nosy opinionated ass is all over the place posting your unwanted opinions everywhere
Aw LMFAO at you, because I visit you every day. If you don't like my opinions, the best for would be for you to not read them. The truth hurts doesn't it...Hehehehheheee
Anonymous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Uscgthumper wrote:
It's only full of drama if you go looking for it! I've lived in this town for 24 years! I left and went into the military and chose to come back here to raise my children! They aren't into the drama and neither am I. We love it here! Granted the schools aren't the best, but your kid has to put in the effort too! My kids bust their a$$es and know that education is the best way for them to get any where in life!
It's a great little town!
sounds okay
Mark

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I just moved here about a month ago from down near Clarksville, TN. Except for a neighbor's constantly barking dog, I'm liking it very well so far. I'm an old retired fart though.
sucks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

nope still a nasty race mix place ,crooked cops and drug dealers everywhere.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

sucks wrote:
nope still a nasty race mix place ,crooked cops and drug dealers everywhere.
This day in time that is everywhere you look.
for real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

NO! my daughter was robbed at gunpoint at captain d's by some black guy last week. He stole 200 dollars If anyone has any information please!!! contact the KY STATE POLICE!

Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Franklin Forum right now

Search the Franklin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 42 min lol 1,018
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Alison Crimes is a lair 146,738
Do you know Jamie Wade? (Oct '08) 3 hr The Ghost of Fred Mertz 34
friendly furniture 7 hr a concerned customer 1
Kentucky Down Miranda 10 hr LOL 20
Casey House child abuse 13 hr Ghost 2
Q Powell? 20 hr haha 18
•••
•••
•••
Franklin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••