BIH

Bowling Green, KY

#63 Aug 21, 2012
What about that Bosnian line Leader At FPI..... I hear she is Looking for a big D..K
ames

Bowling Green, KY

#64 Aug 22, 2012
What happened to that old Alice woman on 2nd? Heard she got fired?
miss this girl

Lubbock, TX

#65 Aug 22, 2012
There use to be a dark headed girl that was team leader in building 2,I use to look foward to coming to work and seeing her every morning but was always to shy to speak to her, she was over the COV lines and been gone for about 2 years,does anyone remember her name???
bgk

Bowling Green, KY

#66 Aug 22, 2012
ames wrote:
What happened to that old Alice woman on 2nd? Heard she got fired?
what about Alice .... You must wrk there right????? Well f...ing 2 nd shift supervised is suck a lier .... That's why.... Need to rid of him too
bgk

Bowling Green, KY

#67 Aug 22, 2012
miss this girl wrote:
There use to be a dark headed girl that was team leader in building 2,I use to look foward to coming to work and seeing her every morning but was always to shy to speak to her, she was over the COV lines and been gone for about 2 years,does anyone remember her name???
h
Hmmm I can find out for you..... Lol
who

New Haven, KY

#68 Aug 23, 2012
BIH wrote:
What about that Bosnian line Leader At FPI..... I hear she is Looking for a big D..K
Which bosnian theres a few bosnian women there a few hot ones also theres one thats really stacked front and backside im talkin stacked!
brat

Bowling Green, KY

#69 Aug 25, 2012
who wrote:
<quoted text>Which bosnian theres a few bosnian women there a few hot ones also theres one thats really stacked front and backside im talkin stacked!
ugh they don't shave .... Hair under there arms hanging out
man

New Haven, KY

#70 Aug 25, 2012
What about marla on first shift..anyone?
man

New Haven, KY

#71 Sep 4, 2012
....no one?
yep it is

Bowling Green, KY

#72 Sep 5, 2012
man wrote:
....no one?
what building is she in and what nationality is she?
man

New Haven, KY

#73 Sep 7, 2012
yep it is wrote:
<quoted text>
what building is she in and what nationality is she?
Shes american white sexy legs pretty face talks black but acts white shes always setting in the breakroom with a black headed girl and 2 black guys i have a huge secret crush on her
yep it is

Bowling Green, KY

#74 Sep 7, 2012
man wrote:
<quoted text>Shes american white sexy legs pretty face talks black but acts white shes always setting in the breakroom with a black headed girl and 2 black guys i have a huge secret crush on her
what shift ?
Come on

Portland, TN

#75 Sep 11, 2012
Marla is the line leader of a line in building 1 and a couple in building 2 on first shift that took the group leaders place. She is married with kids.
fpi

Bowling Green, KY

#77 Sep 14, 2012
Oh my :::Pat Pat ::: swinging that thing .... He he :: she can swing me
bang

Magnolia, KY

#78 Sep 15, 2012
fpi wrote:
Oh my :::Pat Pat ::: swinging that thing .... He he :: she can swing me
Yea me to! Lick that booty wtv she wanted
ProLabor

Lafayette, TN

#79 Sep 16, 2012
FPI needs a UNION ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
Tyler

United States

#80 Sep 16, 2012
Nothing will help that place. Only way to get ahead out there is to suck ass. Just look at Chris Alford, Adam Cassettey, Danny Andrews, and Eric Eskridge to name a few.Was a good place once, now it is the worst hole in town, and if a union was in there they couldn't of screwed 2/3 of the people who made the place a success all those years ago that they screwed out of their jobs over the last 5 years.
Concerned mother

Hopkinsville, KY

#81 Sep 18, 2012
My son along with several others was let go after 20 years of service. He actually hated it there, but stuck with it. Then in a few days, I saw a sign out front "NOW HIRING"! They just wanted to get rid of the ones who were making more, to replace them with temps or ones who would work for much less. It was a blessing in disguise. He is now working at a place that he loves. Don't think he'd ever go back to FPI if he was starving. Digging ditches sounds better!
i know it

Franklin, KY

#82 Sep 19, 2012
Tyler wrote:
Nothing will help that place. Only way to get ahead out there is to suck ass. Just look at Chris Alford, Adam Cassettey, Danny Andrews, and Eric Eskridge to name a few.Was a good place once, now it is the worst hole in town, and if a union was in there they couldn't of screwed 2/3 of the people who made the place a success all those years ago that they screwed out of their jobs over the last 5 years.
Amen... Chris is a f.g
maria

Franklin, KY

#83 Sep 19, 2012
Concerned mother wrote:
My son along with several others was let go after 20 years of service. He actually hated it there, but stuck with it. Then in a few days, I saw a sign out front "NOW HIRING"! They just wanted to get rid of the ones who were making more, to replace them with temps or ones who would work for much less. It was a blessing in disguise. He is now working at a place that he loves. Don't think he'd ever go back to FPI if he was starving. Digging ditches sounds better!
why did they let him go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Store closing 4 hr Reader 25
Best Factory in Franklin to work at on day shift 5 hr Oooh 2
whats happened to Ronnie Shelton? (Oct '10) 19 hr Careful 51
Regina Noe Massage trying to contact Fri Kelly 1
toyo automotive (Jul '10) Fri Jmoney 89
home wreckers Fri in the know 11
What is best cell phone service in Franklin? (Jan '12) Fri YOU WONT LIKE THIS 18
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]