Melvin

Morgantown, KY

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Don't he have an ol girl in tn he lives with????? He's out partying every weekend and screws anything that moves!!!! Kids everywhere
Kristin Lee

Franklin, KY

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Umm no he doesn't screw anything that moves and he doesn't have kids everywhere! Y'all need to grow up and keep his name out of your mouth! This is petty to do, does it really matter what he does?! && uh no he doesn't "party" every weekend he has a job yeah he may party on some weekends but he's a human and he's suppose to get out and have fun, at least he takes care of his kids and works his ass off to provide for them unlike half of theses dead beat daddy's! Now leave him alone and go on!!
bryan

Portland, TN

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Yea whoever you are you keep my name out of your mouth you don't know me and all my kids are with me and if I want to drink that's my choice not anyone else's I'm grown but like I said quit running your mouth homey or else
Kim

Dunmor, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2012
I love you!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Council meetings 4 hr GCR Disappointed 6
County Judge Executive 7 hr Gold City reporter 23
Gerald Denton 11 hr Andie 2
I heard Jim Brown running for mayor again Thu Gold City reporter 89
Fat Larrys Feb 21 Justin Igger 30
R U Listening (Jul '17) Feb 20 Gold City reporter 130
Berry Plastics needs to go union Feb 20 Paid by hour 15

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance