Posted in the Franklin Forum

dopewhore

Sonora, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Whos the biggest
Hi Mom

Russellville, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Rite aid, CVS they sell the most addictive, best selling stuff you can get. All you need is cash or insurance and a doctors note, who also accepts cash or insurance.
Just A Thought

Scottsville, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Hi Mom wrote:
Rite aid, CVS they sell the most addictive, best selling stuff you can get. All you need is cash or insurance and a doctors note, who also accepts cash or insurance.
LOL....Good One!!
Well

Scottsville, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Since your name is "Dope w*ore" I take it you are looking for a drug dealer. Ask the cops. I'm sure they know.
dopewhore

Sonora, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
I know more drug dealers than u will ever know just too bad i aint a ratt like most of u sick azz holes on here
Say what

Scottsville, KY

#6 Mar 15, 2013
So if you know so much about drug dealers, why are you on topix asking who the biggest one is? Should't you already know? And people that tell the police about drug activity are sick a holes? Really? Trying to take drugs off our streets to make them safe is sick? I can see what the drugs have done to your brain. You are too far gone. Just keep doing what you do. It's called population control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney Wakefield 4 hr yep 7
kara at overtime 7 hr cheap 24
Amanda Bray (Jan '11) 10 hr :-0 26
News Barren River State Lodge Prepares For Fourth Of... 22 hr kpM 1
assistance Sat Fedup 5
Looking for 3rd shift sitter Jul 3 Ann 3
Kevin Porter, W/M, 26 Jul 2 dee 6
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE