A guy gave my sister a squirting orgasm

A guy gave my sister a squirting orgasm

Posted in the Franklin Forum

I wanna know

Bowling Green, KY

#1 May 26, 2012
My sister met this guy off this site and she was telling her friend on the phone i over heard her saying that he give her this most intense squirting orgasm that she has ever had!!that she has never squirted before and it feels awsome shes told her friend and cant wait for more and he penis is thick and kinda long but he give it to her by haveing sex and going down on her they had sex like 5xs in a row and he made her squirt every single time and shes never done that in her life. So what i wanna know who is he? i want one of those squirting orgasms it sounds really fun!! I've seen him pulling out of her driveway. He drives a grand am is or looks teal green or teal blue hes cute and he looks like a red head. I've seen him in walmart many times and he is really cute!! I cant seem to get the nerve to walk up to him. I didnt catch his name when my sister was talkin to her friend but he supposed to come over her house tonight but i wont be there i really wanna find out who he is. So what I'm askin if anyone sees this guy plz tell him or if mr guy the gives the squirting orgasm to my sister sees this plz contact me at [email protected] or if anyone sees him tell him jen is looking for him thts me lol
I wanna know

Bowling Green, KY

#2 May 26, 2012
put wrong email srry. its [email protected] lol. Oh I hope I foud him or he finds me soon lol
skillz

Prattville, AL

#3 May 26, 2012
I wanna know wrote:
My sister met this guy off this site and she was telling her friend on the phone i over heard her saying that he give her this most intense squirting orgasm that she has ever had!!that she has never squirted before and it feels awsome shes told her friend and cant wait for more and he penis is thick and kinda long but he give it to her by haveing sex and going down on her they had sex like 5xs in a row and he made her squirt every single time and shes never done that in her life. So what i wanna know who is he? i want one of those squirting orgasms it sounds really fun!! I've seen him pulling out of her driveway. He drives a grand am is or looks teal green or teal blue hes cute and he looks like a red head. I've seen him in walmart many times and he is really cute!! I cant seem to get the nerve to walk up to him. I didnt catch his name when my sister was talkin to her friend but he supposed to come over her house tonight but i wont be there i really wanna find out who he is. So what I'm askin if anyone sees this guy plz tell him or if mr guy the gives the squirting orgasm to my sister sees this plz contact me at [email protected] or if anyone sees him tell him jen is looking for him thts me lol
Duh. It's all in the skills. You don't have a huge cock to make it happen.
skillz

Prattville, AL

#4 May 26, 2012
I wanna know wrote:
I bet I could give ya one with just my tongue.
I wanna know

Bowling Green, KY

#5 May 26, 2012
No I want him to
I wanna know

Bowling Green, KY

#6 May 26, 2012
i want the guy tht drives the teal green or teal blue grand am to give me mine he is a red head to.. hes cute I've already seen him. sorry skillz. Plus I know he can give them hes got my sister begging for more :) so i kno he can give me one.
skillz

United States

#7 May 26, 2012
I wanna know wrote:
i want the guy tht drives the teal green or teal blue grand am to give me mine he is a red head to.. hes cute I've already seen him. sorry skillz. Plus I know he can give them hes got my sister begging for more :) so i kno he can give me one.
Sounds like you just jealous of what your sister had.
Bad Idea

Portland, TN

#8 May 26, 2012
Take it from someone who has ben with 2 sisters before, very, very bad idea. If you are at all close to your sister, you better rethink it, it could really mess up your relationship with her. I married sister number 1, and she hasn't spoke to her sister in years because of what me and her did. And that was before we ever got married. If its a really good orgasm your after, there are tons of other guys out there that can do just as good if not better.
4s across the track

United States

#9 May 26, 2012
Bad idea.... I agree with ya on that. Especially if yall was real close.. Nota good choice.
I wanna know

Bowling Green, KY

#10 May 27, 2012
Its not a bad idea guys me and my sister are close but we have shared a guy before but not at sametime. me and my sister have a special bond most don't. But we have shared before but for some reason she won't tell me anything about this guy lol. I was talking with her lastnight she said she not falling inlove with this guy but he just does something to her other guys have not even come close to doin to her sexual wise. All I know about this guy is that he is single never been married has two kids he gets everyother weekend and He is red headed and drives a teal green or teal blue Grand Am four door. And he is cute and has a really nice body.Guys my sister is like a 10 she is so beautiful and has a great body on her and we both look alike but shes older I'm only 22 and only been with 4 guys. And I want this guy bad I mean bad!! lol. she said he has all the tools lol the squirting orgasm feels amazing!! So i want this guy to give me some squirting orgasms I just want him as a sex buddy as thats all him and my sister are. But thankx for the feed back guys.. And btw skillz Im not jealous of what my sister had cause she still has sex with him matter of time I get my hands and body on his sexxy cute arse :) But anyone sees this guy tell him jen is tryin to get ahold of him
awaken

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 27, 2012
It's amazing that you know so much about this guy. He has two kids,and ya know what kinda car he's driving (you mention the same thing over and over), but yet you wanna know about him? Might this be you (the guy) tooting your own horn in here, and bragging to all the ladies, to get more attention? I bet my life savings on it. Grow up dumbass.
I wanna know

Bowling Green, KY

#12 May 27, 2012
No My name is jennifer thank you very much!! Im 100% female!! I kno bout this guy from what ive heard my sister tell her bff I was just askin for a little help from someone cause i cant seem to catch him at the right time.. I was just askin for someones help geeze you cant get help anymore without someone sayin something bout something. well awaken.... guess u better hand over your life savings even tho i don't need it so just keep it cause my family has plenty of money I don't need yours thankx for the offer altho u owe it to me for the bet. I was just wanting a little help from someone to help me get a hold of this guy but guess since someone wants to be a smartarse then I just get ahold of him myself.. Thank you guys/gals for the help thanks for nothin!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 May 27, 2012
I say give up on this guy and go for someone who you never know, could turn out to be better.

PS, I sure would hope your not the guy pretending to be some girl, that would be pretty stupid.
I wanna know

Bowling Green, KY

#14 May 27, 2012
ppl stop sayin im a freakin guy. im a girl damn!! 100%
still rockin the house

Canton, OH

#15 Jun 24, 2012
Omg, cmon.... I have a decent size for doing just that, and my wife has awesoome squirts, but the most intense ones come from usng your fingers the riight way. Sry to say this too, guys, its really almost impossible to get a giirl squirting wiith your toungee unless its about 7 inches long out of your mouth. You have to get inside and up, to massage the area where this happens. Not saying some girls can't cum by licking away, but that's rare, orgasm yes, but cum, not always happening. Been at thiis for 33 yrs now, I know.
favor

Portland, TN

#16 Jun 25, 2012
Can someone plz loan me a teal green grand am?
OHhhhhh

Auburn, KY

#17 Jun 26, 2012
What you gave your sister a squirting orgasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonnie at sonic 2 hr Interested 2
Linda 2 hr Interested 20
old ugly green truck 15 hr metal man 1
High school cafeteria 23 hr Wonder Woman 2
Philmo closed?? Mon Curious 8
Bonnie King Sat Brett 1
Sexiest Milfs in Franklin (Sep '11) Aug 27 Hillbilly bone 57

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance